• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina walked out of her room and looked at him then looked away with a small frown as she walked over to the fridge

[/QUOTE]
Tal blinked while thinking "Is she letting me go?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
xD )
Shira stared at yuki with worry as she started to hear the sounds of crying "you did it love" she said as she kissed her head then went over to see the baby

[/QUOTE]
*Kurumi was holding the baby with a smile on her face as she gave it to Shira*

''its a girl''

*Yuki was breathing heavily as she smiled*

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blinked while thinking "Is she letting me go?"
"Just leave already. I know you don't want to be here" she said as she pulled out a beer from her fridge and opened it then took a drink with a frown and closed the fridge.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Just leave already. I know you don't want to be here" she said as she pulled out a beer from her fridge and opened it then took a drink with a frown and closed the fridge.

[/QUOTE]
Tal blinked "You bit me...Why are you so pissy?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kurumi was holding the baby with a smile on her face as she gave it to Shira*
''its a girl''

*Yuki was breathing heavily as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled happily as she slowly took her then started to cry from joy "can one of you go fetch mitsu" she said as she stared down at her new baby girl

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blinked "You bit me...Why are you so pissy?"
"Because some one acted strange the second time" she said as she looked over at him with her black and red eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily as she slowly took her then started to cry from joy "can one of you go fetch mitsu" she said as she stared down at her new baby girl

"Because some one acted strange the second time" she said as she looked over at him with her black and red eyes

[/QUOTE]
''il go get her''

*Apple said as she rushed down to the living room to find Mitsu and smiled*

''hey Mitsu. meet your baby sister''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily as she slowly took her then started to cry from joy "can one of you go fetch mitsu" she said as she stared down at her new baby girl

[/QUOTE]
Tal tilted his head "Again??"

Nanami was rolling around on her bed, the comforter covering her body as she did. "Ah, jeez, I'm so bored!" She exclaimed as she continued to roll back and forth.

tumblr_mv6aqh6xkY1qbmptuo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''il go get her''
*Apple said as she rushed down to the living room to find Mitsu and smiled*

''hey Mitsu. meet your baby sister''

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu looked at her in shock "b-baby sister?!?" She said in shock

Shira cried as she held her in her arms "oh my god" she said quietly as she slowly walked around the bed to tuki and sat down on the edge

shortyshot8 said:
Tal tilted his head "Again??"
"The second time I bit into you you didn't run or tell or try to stop me" she said frankly as she set the bottle down on the table and walked past him to her balcony and looked out the glass sliding door

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami was rolling around on her bed, the comforter covering her body as she did. "Ah, jeez, I'm so bored!" She exclaimed as she continued to roll back and forth.
tumblr_mv6aqh6xkY1qbmptuo1_500.gif
( xD lol)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked at her in shock "b-baby sister?!?" She said in shock
Shira cried as she held her in her arms "oh my god" she said quietly as she slowly walked around the bed to tuki and sat down on the edge

"The second time I bit into you you didn't run or tell or try to stop me" she said frankly as she set the bottle down on the table and walked past him to her balcony and looked out the glass sliding door

[/QUOTE]
Tal sighed "What was I supposed to do? If I ran the result would be the same"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked at her in shock "b-baby sister?!?" She said in shock

[/QUOTE]
''yeah. Yuki just gave birth to your baby sister''

*Yuki smiled as she looks up at Shira still breathing heavily*

Mayyflower said:
Taiga sighed when she was asked to talk about herself. "Well I'm not sure where I grew up but I've have 3 masters and they all died or got killed they ordered me to kill people, what else there's not much to talk about" she says
Luke nodded, "Were all your masters human like me?" he asked.

( xD lol)

[/QUOTE]
(( Nanami is basically me right now xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sighed "What was I supposed to do? If I ran the result would be the same"
"Still every one has ran except you. Why" she said as she pondered on the question her eyes turning normal and showing some sadness

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Still every one has ran except you. Why" she said as she pondered on the question her eyes turning normal and showing some sadness

[/QUOTE]
Tal looked at her "Well....If the spirits think it's time for me to go....Then I can't fight it"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah. Yuki just gave birth to your baby sister''

*Yuki smiled as she looks up at Shira still breathing heavily*

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu quickly got up and stared at her "and they didn't tell me" she said to her

Shira smiled back then slowly handed yuki there baby "here she is" she said softly to her

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nanami is basically me right now xD ))
xD

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked at her "Well....If the spirits think it's time for me to go....Then I can't fight it"
"Your a strange boy" she said frankly as she looked over at him and stared him down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu quickly got up and stared at her "and they didn't tell me" she said to her
Shira smiled back then slowly handed yuki there baby "here she is" she said softly to her

xD

"Your a strange boy" she said frankly as she looked over at him and stared him down

[/QUOTE]
Tal sighed "I suppose so" He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu quickly got up and stared at her "and they didn't tell me" she said to her

xD

[/QUOTE]
''well...we found out she was pregnant this morning and...well, she was then born today. which is the same day''

*Yuki then held her baby craddling her in her arms*

''hello there~''

''what are you gonna name her?''

''hmmm...Airi Eight''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina sighes "want some thing to drink" she asked him softly as she walked back over and picked up her beer

[/QUOTE]
Tal nodded "Sure"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...we found out she was pregnant this morning and...well, she was then born today. which is the same day''

*Yuki then held her baby craddling her in her arms*

''hello there~''

''what are you gonna name her?''

''hmmm...Airi Eight''

[/QUOTE]
(WHOS going to play her xD )

Mitsu quickly walked over "well take me there" she said to her

Shira smiled happily as she watched them and nodded in agreement

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a-alright...but..i dont know how to do it, might have to wait until Roman gets here...or Natsumi..''

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*she smiles and nods, stretching and going outside to her pond, looking up at the stars to relax and have some mommy time*

Assana: I'm gunna be sixteen, I'm gunna be sixteen, Love you Mommy!!

Snow: Love you so much Assana, hey Himmy.. *she looks with a pleading look, smiling to get her precious girls out of the house so she can relax have some mommy time* Why don't you take the girls out for Ice cream hmm?? Maybe a movie?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What do you want" she asked him as she walked over and opened her fridge

[/QUOTE]
Tal shrugged "Anything"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal shrugged "Anything"
Rina pulled out a bottle of beer and tossed it to him before she closed the fridge and took another drink of hers "night" she said as she started to walk off to her room again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back