• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good...im glad you like her''
*Yuki said with a smile* (and lets say its starting to get late)

[/QUOTE]
Shira also smiled then yawned sloghtly and continued to watch Mitsu craddle airi in her arms

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha alright''
*She then goes up to the counter*

Employee: ''hi there, welcome to Cold Stone, how may i help you?''

''can i get...3 neapolitan ice cream please?''

''sure''

*She then goes to make the ice cream. She then finishes making all three of their ice creams as she gives one to Himeragi, Miyuki, and Assana*

*Himeragi then pays for the ice cream. And also gives a tip*

''everyone got what they wanted?''

[/QUOTE]
Assana:*she nods sitting at the table, grinning as she eats her ice cream, humming softly* Happy happy happy

Miyuki:*she smiles and eats her ice cream as well, licking it and staring off, thinking of how she should go to school now....huh...*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace smiled as he noticed an on looker before turning back to every one els and smiling as they pulled out a massive peice of canvas and taped it to the vault door reading the revolution has begun on it before he turned around and smiled at the girl as every one quickly exited the bank and ran in seperate directions some sinking into the earth others flying into the air while others climbes walls and more just ran

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...its not nice when people wreck public property...especially when someone is here to make a damn deposit''

*She said before summoning her blade made of obsidian crystal*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira also smiled then yawned sloghtly and continued to watch Mitsu craddle airi in her arms

[/QUOTE]
*Airi soon fell asleep*

''haha, i guess its time to go to bed''

Jennete said:
Assana:*she nods sitting at the table, grinning as she eats her ice cream, humming softly* Happy happy happy
Miyuki:*she smiles and eats her ice cream as well, licking it and staring off, thinking of how she should go to school now....huh...*
*Himeragi sat with them eating her ice cream*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she gasps out, gold blood spilling everywhere, looking at the house where her boys lay sleeping, gasping as she growls trying to call forth the water... but her pond is too damaged, whimpering as she coughs up gold blood*
Murasaki removed the knife, her golden blood dripping off onto the ground. He takes the knife and presses it firmly against her stomach. "Goodbye Snow." He says angrily, swiping across her stomach, gutting her like a fish. Blood pours down from her onto the knife, which he quickly sheathed. He tosses her lifeless body face down into the water, pulling his hood back up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...its not nice when people wreck public property...especially when someone is here to make a damn deposit''
*She said before summoning her blade made of obsidian crystal*

[/QUOTE]
Jace just smiled as his arms where swarmed by neon light "well I'm sorry that they haven't gotten the message when they called us mutants" he said to her with a grin as he watched her "the revolution has begun. Will you join? Or be left behind?" He asked frankly to her

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki removed the knife, her golden blood dripping off onto the ground. He takes the knife and presses it firmly against her stomach. "Goodbye Snow." He says angrily, swiping across her stomach, gutting her like a fish. Blood pours down from her onto the knife, which he quickly sheathed. He tosses her lifeless body face down into the water, pulling his hood back up.
(Well some ones fucked xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded as he placed one of his hands on her stomach also "I went off looking for you" he said with a warm smile to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked up at him "Looking for me?" She question as she blinked a few times "You goof, I hadn't gone very far, just visit a friend, then I was straight back, I even left a note in my dorm to say!" She giggled as she smiled at him "Guess I didn't put it in a good enough place to see...sorry my love"

Nonalaka said:
Euloria looked up at him "Looking for me?" She question as she blinked a few times "You goof, I hadn't gone very far, just visit a friend, then I was straight back, I even left a note in my dorm to say!" She giggled as she smiled at him "Guess I didn't put it in a good enough place to see...sorry my love"
Daniel just laughed and brought his hands to her cheeks "it's fine sweetheart" he said softly to her as he smiled and stroked one of her cheeks with one of his thumbs

BlueHawk said:
*Yuni soon plummeted down on Murasaki as Korimi gets Snow out of the pond and heals her making her blood regenerate*

''you damn bastard...You Almost Killed Our Mother! WHO ADOPTED US!!!''

*She said before getting out a blade and stabbing it in his stomach*

@Jennete @Roman

BlueHawk said:
Snow:*a breathe breath goes out of her as she dies, laying in her black sludgy pond, lifeless. Dead. Her organs slipping out and turning the water red as her wedding ring glints, her insides floating, covered in gold as she lays, slit open and dead in the water*

((And Snow Dies....and because I hope y'all remember the pledge I said where um if any of my characters die they will not be brought back to life......she is going to um yeaaa stay dead....))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace just smiled as his arms where swarmed by neon light "well I'm sorry that they haven't gotten the message when they called us mutants" he said to her with a grin as he watched her "the revolution has begun. Will you join? Or be left behind?" He asked frankly to her

(Well some ones fucked xD )

[/QUOTE]
''revolution? pfeh, thats the most pathetic thing ive ever heard of...''

Jennete said:
Snow:*a breathe breath goes out of her as she dies, laying in her black sludgy pond, lifeless. Dead. Her organs slipping out and turning the water red as her wedding ring glints, her insides floating, covered in gold as she lays, slit open and dead in the water*
((And Snow Dies....and because I hope y'all remember the pledge I said where um if any of my characters die they will not be brought back to life......she is going to um yeaaa stay dead....))
Korimi just....okay i guess il just say Yuni and Korimi were too late to save their mother...well not real mother but they consider her their mother)))

Jennete said:
(( Well that ends that... ))

Jennete said:
Murasaki notices the shine from the wedding ring, wanting it as a prize. He gets down on a knee, taking his knife back out and slicing her ring finger clean off. He resheathes the knife and vanishes, just as fast as he had appeared.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki notices the shine from the wedding ring, wanting it as a prize. He gets down on a knee, taking his knife back out and slicing her ring finger clean off. He resheathes the knife and vanishes, just as fast as he had appeared.
ur ignoring Yuni and Korimi.... _ _+ )))

Jennete said:
(( Holy shit.... ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''revolution? pfeh, thats the most pathetic thing ive ever heard of...''

[/QUOTE]
"You will see soon enough. The humans here don't like people like us and they will eventually kill us. That already have been and so it's our time to revolt" he said his face going cold and deadly as he stared her down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](You have just hirt my soul badly)

[/QUOTE]
(( Same ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ur ignoring Yuni and Korimi.... _ _+ )))

[/QUOTE]
(Maybe because it was GM as hell, but yeah xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You will see soon enough. The humans here don't like people like us and they will eventually kill us. That already have been and so it's our time to revolt" he said his face going cold and deadly as he stared her down

[/QUOTE]
''haha really, and your gonna take that out on Human structures, on what we can fucking use, you stupid idiot...might as well take it out on the humans and not lifeless structures''

BlueHawk said:
(Maybe because it was GM as hell, but yeah xD )
......*glares*

Jennete said:
Thana quickly sat up her breathing heavy as a tear ran down her face "no this can't be. How" she said quietly to her self as she looked out her window and off into the distance as she felt a soul she had cared for leaving its body "she's. Dead" Thana whispered

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha really, and your gonna take that out on Human structures, on what we can fucking use, you stupid idiot...might as well take it out on the humans and not lifeless structures''

......*glares*

[/QUOTE]
"Fuck you bitch the owner of this bank kinda had a little accociation in the massacre of people like us three weeks ago so now we will work to kill him" he said coldly before he scofed and looked away "why the fuck am I talking about our work with some ignorant girl who still thinks we can hide among them" he said coldly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back