• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes widened "Wha-What? Th-That can't be right...."
Roman shook his head, "I thought the same thing until Rain came, Blake too... That pretty much told me I wasn't crazy..."

Roman said:
"Snow... She's fucking dead man. I came home after feeling her power drop and all I seen was a fucking stabbed up body bro..." Roman said.
shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes widened "Wha-What? Th-That can't be right...."
Thana suddenly appeared next to them holding her stomach as she breathed a little then looked at roman and frowned as she thought of the possible out comes of him losing snow and her not having been able to save her

Roman said:
"Snow... She's fucking dead man. I came home after feeling her power drop and all I seen was a fucking stabbed up body bro..." Roman said.
*Yuni and Korimi rushed to the pond but seeing Snow they both fell to their knees and started to cry*

''N-No..!!! Mother!!!!''

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake just hugged her back "I wish I could help but even my master can't help some times" he said as he let the back of her head to try and comfort her try and make her feel a little better

"I am the one that started it all" he said to her as he watched the obsidian " I am the one that crated it all"

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she nods gasping, her body shaking with sobs*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yea-''
*He then stopped the car as he pulled into the drive way. He could sense Snow being dead*

''no...that cant be........Amara, i have some bad news..''

*He said seriously*

[/QUOTE]
Amara shook her head, "I already know what it is..The heartbreak and grief that I'm sensing from the house is almost overwhelming" she said quietly as she looked over at him, her hair and eyes changing the way they did when her sister was toying with her emotions before but darker, a frown crossing her face.

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "I thought the same thing until Rain came, Blake too... That pretty much told me I wasn't crazy..."
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana suddenly appeared next to them holding her stomach as she breathed a little then looked at roman and frowned as she thought of the possible out comes of him losing snow and her not having been able to save her

[/QUOTE]
Al looked away "Dammit....Why again...Why do I keep losing the people I love......?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then...il end you''
*She said as the Obsidian crystal charged at Jace with spikes*

[/QUOTE]
Jace just stood there before the crystal spike burst into dust "why would you try to kill me. Just when I was considering your words" he said to her

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods gasping, her body shaking with sobs*
Blake just held he rtightly "shhhh" he said softly as he let the back of her head and held her there a cold look in his eye but he didn't let this girl see it

Nonalaka said:
Amara shook her head, "I already know what it is..The heartbreak and grief that I'm sensing from the house is almost overwhelming" she said quietly as she looked over at him, her hair and eyes changing the way they did when her sister was toying with her emotions before but darker, a frown crossing her face.
''can i...hug you....i need something to hug after knowing one of our household members....''

*He said a tear sliding down his cheek*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuni and Korimi rushed to the pond but seeing Snow they both fell to their knees and started to cry*
''N-No..!!! Mother!!!!''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Blake waved a hand at the girls and made them pass out and forget about it knowing they shouldn't see that

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace just stood there before the crystal spike burst into dust "why would you try to kill me. Just when I was considering your words" he said to her

Blake just held he rtightly "shhhh" he said softly as he let the back of her head and held her there a cold look in his eye but he didn't let this girl see it

[/QUOTE]
''but how can i be so sure...that you wont carry out the revolution out any further...?''

*She said before she started walking towards him and the Obsidian Crystals followed*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana suddenly appeared next to them holding her stomach as she breathed a little then looked at roman and frowned as she thought of the possible out comes of him losing snow and her not having been able to save her

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Al looked away "Dammit....Why again...Why do I keep losing the people I love......?"
Roman didn't sense Thana behind them as he continued to talk with Al, "Because maybe we aren't meant to have loved ones... Maybe we're meant to be alone in this cruel world."

Nonalaka said:
((They're both in the courtyard, Yuna is sitting under a tree reading a comic book and Kenai is napping on the grass near her.))
(( Okie! ))

Yumi walked into the courtyard and looked around, "I lost that other guy....I hope he's okay." She said quietly before she walked over to a tree, unknowingly sitting down next to someone as she looked up at the sky.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake waved a hand at the girls and made them pass out and forget about it knowing they shouldn't see that

[/QUOTE]
that was...rude..))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but how can i be so sure...that you wont carry out the revolution out any further...?''
*She said before she started walking towards him and the Obsidian Crystals followed*

[/QUOTE]
"You trully can't because we are unpredictable. Each creature is unpredictable" he said as he just watched

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Will you come too" he asked her quietly as he looked down a little bit wanting to go there but he had too

[/QUOTE]
Euloria kissed his cheek "Alright then, we'll go whenever you are ready" she said softly.

Roman said:
Roman didn't sense Thana behind them as he continued to talk with Al, "Because maybe we aren't meant to have loved ones... Maybe we're meant to be alone in this cruel world."
Al looked down "I don't get it...No matter how strong I get...I can't protect them.....William...Kirin....Hina...Snow....Mom...Dad....They all died because I was too weak! I can't protect anyone...Let alone myself"

Roman said:
"That's not true" she said defiantly to him as she walked up to roman and looked down at him "I'm sorry roman. I'm sorry please forgive me" she said quietly to him as she stared down at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You trully can't because we are unpredictable. Each creature is unpredictable" he said as he just watched

[/QUOTE]
''so...do i have to observe you like i do to humans? oh, they know us God Eaters observe them...which is why they cower..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena's hands instinctively went to her throat and put her hand over her wound, pressing into it. She gurgled as the blood gushed out and dark red colored bloody, spilled from the corners of her mouth before her eyes stared lifeless at the wall, blood seeping out from her wounds and collecting around her.
...♅Akira turned around and began walking away. As he did so, he began walking away from the building, talking as he did so. He then vanished♅...

Pathetic..

Kdqwwk_zps7l6jrfwy.gif

Nonalaka said:
Euloria kissed his cheek "Alright then, we'll go whenever you are ready" she said softly.
Daniel nodded before they appeared in the living room of his old dorm making him emediately frown as memories flooded his mind

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...do i have to observe you like i do to humans? oh, they know us God Eaters observe them...which is why they cower..''

[/QUOTE]
"Either way I will do what I wish because I want to see the ones that beleive in me happy" he said with a shrug

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked down "I don't get it...No matter how strong I get...I can't protect them.....William...Kirin....Hina...Snow....Mom...Dad....They all died because I was too weak! I can't protect anyone...Let alone myself"
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That's not true" she said defiantly to him as she walked up to roman and looked down at him "I'm sorry roman. I'm sorry please forgive me" she said quietly to him as she stared down at him

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked at Al, "It's my faul-" he stopped when he heard Thana. "Thana... You have nothing to be sorry about..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded before they appeared in the living room of his old dorm making him emediately frown as memories flooded his mind

"Either way I will do what I wish because I want to see the ones that beleive in me happy" he said with a shrug

[/QUOTE]
''killing...is not the best way to make one happy..''

Roman said:
Roman looked at Al, "It's my faul-" he stopped when he heard Thana. "Thana... You have nothing to be sorry about..."
i just remember thana is a grim reaper.)))

Roman said:
"You don't get it. I could have kept her from death roman I could have saved her but" she said frowning more and waiting for him to look at her "there where reasons I couldn't" she whispered

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
" but I haven't killed yet" he said to her with a smile

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
(You mean death)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back