• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods and looks at him before looking down again, a sad smile on her lips as she says softly* You are in close...proximity *she can't finish it, tears blurring her vision as she curls against herself, not letting herself be comforted by anyone... feeling as if that betrays Jay..*
"Do not worry. I do not wish to try and comfort you in a loving way I promise I just wish to comfort you as a friend" he said before they both dissapered and reapered in front of a massive castle the sky's around it where dark and it looked normal except for there where purple streaks in the sky "come" he said as he held out a hand for her

Roman said:
Taylor laughed, "Don't be like that." He said smiling. "You know you like it when I carry you." He said to Celia.

@TheRebelliousDragon
"Hush you." Celia blushed even more and pouted. "I never said I didn't anyway."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver rushed over and hugged Anna. "ANNNAAA!!! I'm so happy to see you!" He said.
@WeirdPrincess
Anna blinked a few times before hugging him back, "Hi Oli." She said softly and tightened her arms around him.

Tyler chuckled. "I don't know, some people like a good scare..." He said softly.
"Well those people are crazy" she said quietly to him as she hid her face in him so she didn't have to see the scary movie

SoulofTobi said:
(brb)
Ayen woke up noticing Amaya was already awake "morning beautiful." he said sweetly.

Roland continued making the silver chain then stopped stopped as he grabbed a tape measure then walked over to her "hold still..." he said as he measured her neck.
Amaya pecked his lips and smiled. "Morning" she says sweetly

WeirdPrincess said:

Anna blinked a few times before hugging him back, "Hi Oli." She said softly and tightened her arms around him.
Taylor chuckled and stopped floating when he made it to the café, "Here we are."

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:

Oliver kissed her forehead and smiled at her. "Miss me?" He asked softly.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well those people are crazy" she said quietly to him as she hid her face in him so she didn't have to see the scary movie

[/QUOTE]
Tyler cuddled Liara for the rest of the movie.

(Nowwww time skip?)

@Roman

(Nowwww time skip?)
Liara slowly walked out of the theater a scared look on her face as she clung to Tyler a little more than usual

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and stopped floating when he made it to the café, "Here we are."

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia hopped out of his arms and stretched, "Now I can get more food and a drink! Hurray!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara slowly walked out of the theater a scared look on her face as she clung to Tyler a little more than usual

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled. "Your going to cut off my circulation if you keep holding me like that." He said with a smile.

@Roman

(Nowwww time skip?)
Anna blushed and nodded, "Yeah..." She said softly. "Sorry I've been busy...I wanted to come and see you sooner."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel happiky hugged her back and lifted her into the air as he hugged her "I love it all" he said to her as he spun her around then set her down

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled as she was lifted in the air, "I'm glad" she said happily.

Tyler chuckled. "Your going to cut off my circulation if you keep holding me like that." He said with a smile.
Liara just contincurd to cling to tylers abdomin "I don't like that movie" she said quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hopped out of his arms and stretched, "Now I can get more food and a drink! Hurray!"
Taylor chuckled, "Your eating habits are the best. Mainly because we can eat as much as we want and still keep our shape." He said smiling. "Then again, I may have made a mistake by saying that "

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blushed and nodded, "Yeah..." She said softly. "Sorry I've been busy...I wanted to come and see you sooner."
Oliver shook his head. "No need to be sorry. Your here now right?" He asked happily.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Can we continue Jasper and raven or annabel and miayuki?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yea, it doesnt matter who)

Nonalaka said:
Euloria giggled as she was lifted in the air, "I'm glad" she said happily.
Daniel nodded as he slowly set her down and laughed a little "so what are we going to do about furniture" he asked her softly

Mayyflower said:
(Yea, it doesnt matter who)
(Okie ^-^)

Annabel smiled as she pulled miayuk out of the ball and looked around "wanna come back to my place" she asked her happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara just contincurd to cling to tylers abdomin "I don't like that movie" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Tyler ruffled her hair a bit. "I told you it'd be scary!" He said.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Your eating habits are the best. Mainly because we can eat as much as we want and still keep our shape." He said smiling. "Then again, I may have made a mistake by saying that "
"Well I can eat as much as I want, nothing a ever stopped me from doing that before." Celia said happily, "But why would you have made a mistake? Is it like jixing yourself?"

Oliver shook his head. "No need to be sorry. Your here now right?" He asked happily.
@Roman
Anna nodded, "Yeah. I came because Celia told me you'd be here." She said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded as he slowly set her down and laughed a little "so what are we going to do about furniture" he asked her softly

(Okie ^-^)

Annabel smiled as she pulled miayuk out of the ball and looked around "wanna come back to my place" she asked her happily

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smiled. "Sure" she says happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But the cover didn't look scary" she said defiantly to him as she looked up at him and pouted

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smirked and saw opportunity. He leaned down and kissed her with a smile before he teleported them home. He pulled away and flopped on the couch. "Home sweet home..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I can eat as much as I want, nothing a ever stopped me from doing that before." Celia said happily, "But why would you have made a mistake? Is it like jixing yourself?"
"I don't know... If I were fat, would you still love me?" Taylor asked. "Because if I did jinx myself, I'd at least wanna be a happy fat person."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back