• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...seems interesting...''

[/QUOTE]
"How so?" Han asked

shortyshot8 said:
William's breathing got heavy "Hi-Himeragi this is not cool!"
Roman said:
"How so?" Han asked
*Himeragi now has her hands at her side so William can get out of her cleavage at any time soon*

''just...interesting...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi now has her hands at her side so William can get out of her cleavage at any time soon*

[/QUOTE]
William pulled away his face red "Th-That was new"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"I find it funny." Han said laughing again.

shortyshot8 said:
William pulled away his face red "Th-That was new"
Roman said:
"I find it funny." Han said laughing again.
*Himeragi then looked at her breasts where there was a slight red spot that was made by William's face as she buttoned up her shirt*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then looked at her breasts where there was a slight red spot that was made by William's face as she buttoned up her shirt*

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I did like that but there is a downside"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then looked at her breasts where there was a slight red spot that was made by William's face as she buttoned up her shirt*

[/QUOTE]
Han looked at the spot himself, "Rough dude."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''down side...?''

[/QUOTE]
"I think I know what it is." Han said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''down side...?''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded and sat down "Waiting for lust to go away sucks"

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded and sat down "Waiting for lust to go away sucks"
Han shook his head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...lust huh?''

[/QUOTE]
"If he wants he'll tell you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright...well..ima make lunch for...pretty much everyone in the house hold...wannna hav lunch?''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Yeah that would be really nice...Say when you are done could we have a talk?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright...well..ima make lunch for...pretty much everyone in the house hold...wannna hav lunch?''

[/QUOTE]
Han yawned and plopped down on the couch. "Nah, I'm gonna nap instead." He said before stretching out.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah that would be really nice...Say when you are done could we have a talk?"
Roman said:
Han yawned and plopped down on the couch. "Nah, I'm gonna nap instead." He said before stretching out.
''hmm...sure''

*She said to Will as she went to the kitchen to make pancakes and scrambled eggs*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...sure''
*She said to Will as she went to the kitchen to make pancakes and scrambled eggs*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled while thinking "This is your one and only chance DON'T fuck up"

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi was still cooking the lunch*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#00b3b3]William looked at Han "This is my time" He said jokingly[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b3b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at Han "This is my time" He said jokingly
@Roman
"Dude.... I'm not even sleep yet. I haven't even closed my eyes." Han said looking at William as if he were the dumbest guy in the world.

Roman said:
"Dude.... I'm not even sleep yet. I haven't even closed my eyes." Han said looking at William as if he were the dumbest guy in the world.
William blinked "Okay?" He said

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Okay?" He said
"Then why are you staring at me? It'a creepy as shit dude." Han said frowning a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back