• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han sighed, and sat on the counter. He looked around the kitchen a little.
37ef50d6b8a01bea3ea234b72cca9959.jpg

"No words to say? It's mighty quiet..."

@Himeragi Seiker
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''it depends. right now its kinda fun''

''haha...so what do you wanna do?....maybe you want to kiss?''

[/QUOTE]
William shrugged "I'm just waitng

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "No bags". Sam thirth
Cam blinked "No bags??"

Lumina said:
Noir spun and stopped once she was facing Yuto. His comment made her whole face go red, even her ears, which only happened when she was really nervous. She smiled at Yuto and the chibis bounded over, landing in her hands. She brought them up to her face and they were super excited.
Yuto brushed a hand against her cheek. "I can't wait to marry you..." He said softly. "It's gonna be so much fun." He said softly with a smile.

(@TheRebelliousDragon I am gonna make Kaota meditate and get Primordial Light Manipulation While Tyler can have Primordial Light Manipulation and that my friend will make a great match)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](@TheRebelliousDragon I am gonna make Kaota meditate and get Primordial Light Manipulation While Tyler can have Primordial Light Manipulation and that my friend will make a great match)

[/QUOTE]
(Nawh m8, he's already fighting Tal xD )

((So bored ;0; I can't really do anything until my characters are accepted ;-; well I have Ilaani but eh...))

Nonalaka said:
((So bored ;0; I can't really do anything until my characters are accepted ;-; well I have Ilaani but eh...))
(I would interact with her... But then again, I'm at my interaction limit xD )

Han finished the juice box he got and tossed it in the garbage. "Himeragi? William? I have to go do a little work, I'll be back soon." He said walking out the door. A blue aura surrounded his body and quickly vanished revealing he had changed forms. He then disappeared. When he reappeared, he was at, Celia's temple. "Anyone home?" He asked, walking around, his voice echoing a little.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Han finished the juice box he got and tossed it in the garbage. "Himeragi? William? I have to go do a little work, I'll be back soon." He said walking out the door. A blue aura surrounded his body and quickly vanished revealing he had changed forms. He then disappeared. When he reappeared, he was at, Celia's temple. "Anyone home?" He asked, walking around, his voice echoing a little.
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
Celia came up from behind him, tapping his shoulder with a wide grin. "Hello Han the hero!" She said joked. "Thanks for saving my butt again!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia came up from behind him, tapping his shoulder with a wide grin. "Hello Han the hero!" She said joked. "Thanks for saving my butt again!"
Han froze when she tapped his shoulder. When she started speaking he relaxed though, now knowing who it was, "Just doing my job! I came to check on you and make sure everything was alright."

Roman said:
Han froze when she tapped his shoulder. When she started speaking he relaxed though, now knowing who it was, "Just doing my job! I came to check on you and make sure everything was alright."
Celia hovered in front of him now. "Well I'm just fine! Thanks for asking!" She said happily. "How about you hero?" She joked again.

(I would interact with her... But then again, I'm at my interaction limit xD )
((Lol its okay I understand :'D))

Celia hovered in front of him now. "Well I'm just fine! Thanks for asking!" She said happily. "How about you hero?" She joked again.
Han chuckled, at the fact she was calling him 'hero'. "No need to call me, hero." He said smiling. "It's good to hear you're OK. The other day before I blacked out, you didn't seem so well."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](I just wish i could join in on the fun @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(( Yeah, we're kind of doing all their personal life stuff, friends and family and whatnot. After we finish that all up, you're free to come meet with us if you want ))

Nonalaka said:
((Lol its okay I understand :'D))
[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](I just wish i could join in on the fun @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(Nu Kaota! Dis is a pivotal plot point >:3, as for Nonalaka, I think I can make a exception... :3)

Free characters:

Yuzu

Kokuru

Oliver

Aiden

Tyra

Kite

Dark Tyler

Hiro(not really)

(Idk if I missed any xD )

Roman said:
Han chuckled, at the fact she was calling him 'hero'. "No need to call me, hero." He said smiling. "It's good to hear you're OK. The other day before I blacked out, you didn't seem so well."

(( Yeah, we're kind of doing all their personal life stuff, friends and family and whatnot. After we finish that all up, you're free to come meet with us if you want ))
(When will it be over?)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](When will it be over?)

[/QUOTE]
(( We are just getting a little drama to form in their lives. After that they should be all back to normal. ))

Roman said:

Celia patted his head, giving him a wink. "Well, I can take care of myself, I just needed a bit of rest..." She said with a soft smile that could worm its way into any man's heart. (Don't judge her! She's supposed to be that beautiful xD )

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](You mean this guy cheating the other guy or girl and this shit and that shit?)

[/QUOTE]
(More like were gonna remove William from existence xD )

Celia patted his head, giving him a wink. "Well, I can take care of myself, I just needed a bit of rest..." She said with a soft smile that could worm its way into any man's heart. (Don't judge her! She's supposed to be that beautiful xD )
(( That's just evil. She could end up with anything that way! xD ))

Han nodded, "Well it's good to see you about and happy. You know whenever you need some extra help, I'm available!" He said giving her thumbs up and smiling back when she smiled. "So, how's everything been since the incident?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back