• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "I shall watch you FOREVER"
Han shivered at the thought of being watched by Will, "Dude, that's gross..." Han said walking into the kitchen. Han was mumbling under his breath when walked in, "Damn, William has me too terrified to sleep now..."

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
Han shivered at the thought of being watched by Will, "Dude, that's gross..." Han said walking into the kitchen. Han was mumbling under his breath when walked in, "Damn, William has me too terrified to sleep now..."

@Himeragi Seiker
''that sucks..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi smiled a bit as she blushed lightly before putting her hand behind her neck under her hair*
''thanks...its my maid outfit bikini version''

@shortyshot8

''haha...i guess so yeah''

[/QUOTE]
She looked up at him "Unless you had something else in mind?"

Roman said:

@Himeragi Seiker
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''that sucks..''

[/QUOTE]
William laughed "Can I really be that creepy?" He asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''that sucks..''

[/QUOTE]
"You heard that? Well whatever... It doesn't matter now that I can't sleep..." Han said aa he opened the fridge and grabbed a juive box.

shortyshot8 said:
Han sighed, "Obviously."

Roman said:
"You heard that? Well whatever... It doesn't matter now that I can't sleep..." Han said aa he opened the fridge and grabbed a juive box.
shortyshot8 said:
*himeragi only kept cooking still*

Roman said:

Han sighed, "Obviously."
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*himeragi only kept cooking still*

[/QUOTE]
William just shrugged

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nah...nothing really''

[/QUOTE]
"Nothing really?" She shrugged "Alright then~" she said before snuggling into him more.

shortyshot8 said:
William just shrugged
Han sighed, and sat on the counter. He looked around the kitchen a little.

37ef50d6b8a01bea3ea234b72cca9959.jpg

"No words to say? It's mighty quiet..."

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"Nothing really?" She shrugged "Alright then~" she said before snuggling into him more.
*Natsuru snuggled back before he started to tickle her*

Roman said:
Han sighed, and sat on the counter. He looked around the kitchen a little.
37ef50d6b8a01bea3ea234b72cca9959.jpg

"No words to say? It's mighty quiet..."

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''well, im cooking so i dont have a lot to say''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"True... What are you making anyways? I never got a chance to look nor ask." Han said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''well, im cooking so i dont have a lot to say''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Amara noticed he was about to tickle her and was going to slip away but wasnt quick enough "Natsuru don't ev-" she burst into a fit of giggles "W-What happened to being lazy?" She said between giggles.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''bacon...scrambled eggs...thats pretty much it''

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded, "Oh cool. I'll go get the girls when everything is done. As for now, I'm gonna just drink this juice." he said before taking a sip.

Nonalaka said:
Amara noticed he was about to tickle her and was going to slip away but wasnt quick enough "Natsuru don't ev-" she burst into a fit of giggles "W-What happened to being lazy?" She said between giggles.
''haha, i said we can stay home but i didnt really say lazy out~''

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Oh cool. I'll go get the girls when everything is done. As for now, I'm gonna just drink this juice." he said before taking a sip.
''ok''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''ok''

[/QUOTE]
Han looked over at, Himeragi and sighed before turning back. Don't even do it, Han He thought to himself. "Is being a maid fun?" He asked trying to take his mind off of his thoughts.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''ok''

[/QUOTE]
Her giggling eventually died down "Well, I did, buuut screw it I don't care if I'm lazy or not" she said with a light chuckle.

Roman said:
Han looked over at, Himeragi and sighed before turning back. Don't even do it, Han He thought to himself. "Is being a maid fun?" He asked trying to take his mind off of his thoughts.
''it depends. right now its kinda fun''

Nonalaka said:
Her giggling eventually died down "Well, I did, buuut screw it I don't care if I'm lazy or not" she said with a light chuckle.
''haha...so what do you wanna do?....maybe you want to kiss?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''it depends. right now its kinda fun''

[/QUOTE]
"Really? Is it fun at the cafe? You aren't really doing anything but serving people... But everyone finds joy by doing different things."

Roman said:
"Really? Is it fun at the cafe? You aren't really doing anything but serving people... But everyone finds joy by doing different things."
''mhm....i just like to be helpful yknow?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''mhm....i just like to be helpful yknow?''

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds like something I would say. All I ever do is help. Well, that depends on who you are though."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''it depends. right now its kinda fun''

''haha...so what do you wanna do?....maybe you want to kiss?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked up at him and raised a brow before chuckling "I think you want to" she said while pointing at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back