• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yup..i think hes in heaven on earth at the moment..''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Yep" He said happily "I had no clue that a chest could be this nice"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yup..i think hes in heaven on earth at the moment..''

[/QUOTE]
"Agreed. Hopefully I don't have to take his spirit to a better place." Han said jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Yep" He said happily "I had no clue that a chest could be this nice"
Roman said:
"Agreed. Hopefully I don't have to take his spirit to a better place." Han said jokingly.
''well...isnt heaven eaten up by the purgatory and hell is destroyed? you didnt forget that, right Han? there only exists Euphoria and Aion. both are like paradise''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...isnt heaven eaten up by the purgatory and hell is destroyed? you didnt forget that, right Han? there only exists Euphoria and Aion. both are like paradise''

[/QUOTE]
William closed his eyes "I could stay like this forever"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...isnt heaven eaten up by the purgatory and hell is destroyed? you didnt forget that, right Han? there only exists Euphoria and Aion. both are like paradise''

[/QUOTE]
"I send them other places." Han said. "I'll take you one day if you'd like."

shortyshot8 said:
William closed his eyes "I could stay like this forever"
Roman said:
"I send them other places." Han said. "I'll take you one day if you'd like."
''im fine...il just ask when im curious. and you cant really stay like this forever Will..''

*She said as she pets his head*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im fine...il just ask when im curious. and you cant really stay like this forever Will..''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "That's true sadly...." He said before his blush began to fade

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed and shook his head, watching William, "He isn't dear yet?" He asked checking the time.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "That's true sadly...." He said before his blush began to fade
Roman said:
Han sighed and shook his head, watching William, "He isn't dear yet?" He asked checking the time.
''d-dear? Han, are you having a stroke?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''d-dear? Han, are you having a stroke?''

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "What in the world? Did I miss something?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''d-dear? Han, are you having a stroke?''

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry, I meant dead... I kinda lost track of the last letter in dead." Han said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i think you had a stroke han...''
xD

[/QUOTE]
William began to blush "Alright Himeragi...If I stay in here too long I'm going to do something that WILL make you hate me"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i think you had a stroke han...''
xD

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed, "If I had a stroke, I think we would have problem. I'm perfectly fine." He said smiling. "Now don't worry about me." Han pointed at William

shortyshot8 said:
William began to blush "Alright Himeragi...If I stay in here too long I'm going to do something that WILL make you hate me"
Roman said:
Han sighed, "If I had a stroke, I think we would have problem. I'm perfectly fine." He said smiling. "Now don't worry about me." Han pointed at William
''well im not gonna stop you but i will do something if you do do something...try to control yourself''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well im not gonna stop you but i will do something if you do do something...try to control yourself''

[/QUOTE]
William blushed "I'm not sure if I want to know what that means"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well im not gonna stop you but i will do something if you do do something...try to control yourself''

[/QUOTE]
"I'll be at your funeral, William." Han said.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed "I'm not sure if I want to know what that means"
Roman said:
"I'll be at your funeral, William." Han said.
@shortyshot8
*Himeragi didnt do anything yet. Just letting William sit there and idk*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi didnt do anything yet. Just letting William sit there and idk*

[/QUOTE]
William wiggled his head around a little his face turning red again "Okay this is getting way too much!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi didnt do anything yet. Just letting William sit there and idk*

[/QUOTE]
Han chuckled, "How long are we gonna sit here and watch him slowly die from joy?"

shortyshot8 said:
William wiggled his head around a little his face turning red again "Okay this is getting way too much!"
Roman said:
Han chuckled, "How long are we gonna sit here and watch him slowly die from joy?"
''i dunno...seems interesting...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...seems interesting...''

[/QUOTE]
William's breathing got heavy "Hi-Himeragi this is not cool!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back