• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thats...funny...cuz im a half demon and half angel...''
*She said as she grew her wings. One being Angelic white, and one being the same design but raven black*

[/QUOTE]
William backed up to the wall "Oh god..." He muttered "Someone save me"

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "P-Please don't kill me.....Again"
"I don't kill people!" Han exclaimed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thats...funny...cuz im a half demon and half angel...''
*She said as she grew her wings. One being Angelic white, and one being the same design but raven black*

[/QUOTE]
"That's ho-- I mean awesome."

shortyshot8 said:
William backed up to the wall "Oh god..." He muttered "Someone save me"
Roman said:
"I don't kill people!" Han exclaimed.
"That's ho-- I mean awesome."
*Himeragi then took out her gun blade and aimed it at Han while she smiled friendly with a friendly tone*

''horrible...huh?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then took out her gun blade and aimed it at Han while she smiled friendly with a friendly tone*
''horrible...huh?''

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled "I thought he was gonna say hot" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''horrible...huh?''

[/QUOTE]
Han put a hand to Himeragi's neck, the blade of his sword appearing at her neck. "Not what I was gonna say"

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "I thought he was gonna say hot" He said nervously
Roman said:
Han put a hand to Himeragi's neck, the blade of his sword appearing at her neck. "Not what I was gonna say"
''well this looks like a classic stand off...and even tho if he were to say hot, he wouldnt say i mean..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well this looks like a classic stand off...and even tho if he were to say hot, he wouldnt say i mean..''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "This is ridiculous...I'm so tempted to freeze you both"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well this looks like a classic stand off...and even tho if he were to say hot, he wouldnt say i mean..''

[/QUOTE]
Han steppes closer, "I was gonna say hot though." He said, inching the sword a little closer, still no intention on killing though.

Roman said:
Han steppes closer, "I was gonna say hot though." He said, inching the sword a little closer, still no intention on killing though.
William frowned "I now want to freeze you twice as bad"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "I now want to freeze you twice as bad"
Han looked at William and smirked. I'm not gonna do anything.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "This is ridiculous...I'm so tempted to freeze you both"
Roman said:
Han looked at William and smirked. I'm not gonna do anything.
''huh...well you couldve just said it...i mean you did see some of my body after all when you accidentally walked in the bathroom...''

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#0059b3]''huh...well you couldve just said it...i mean you did see some of my body after all when you accidentally walked in the bathroom...''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#00b3b3]William blinked "YOU DID WHAT!?!" He yelled out[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b3b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Roman said:
"Wait... You wanted me to do something?" Han asked giving her a hella confused look.
*Himeragi smirked as she lowered her gun blade and removed the blade from her neck*

''no, but it wouldnt hurt to at least compliment on someone's body...well, at least my body...i dont mind tho...''

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"Wait... You wanted me to do something?" Han asked giving her a hella confused look.

"Nothing serious..." Han said.
William pouted "That's unfair...Wish I was there instead" He mumbled

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi smirked as she lowered her gun blade and removed the blade from her neck*
''no, but it wouldnt hurt to at least compliment on someone's body...well, at least my body...i dont mind tho...''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah... I will admit, you have quite the shape. It was just random to see you naked." Han said as his sword vanished.

Roman said:
"Yeah... I will admit, you have quite the shape. It was just random to see you naked." Han said as his sword vanished.
William sighed "Han just be quiet already"

shortyshot8 said:
"I gave her a compliment like she wanted. Does that make me bad?" Han asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Roman said:
''..hmm...well since i cant let you be jealous...''

*she said as she unbuttoned 4 buttons from the top and then walked over to William and grabbed his head and shoved his head into her cleavage as she lightly blushes*

''...is this guy not jealous anymore?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*she said as she unbuttoned 4 buttons from the top and then walked over to William and grabbed his head and shoved his head into her cleavage as she lightly blushes*

[/QUOTE]
William's face turned bright red "Well.....This was unexpected" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
William's face turned bright red "Well.....This was unexpected" He said to himself
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Han chuckled, "I am pretty sure he is happy now. He looks like a tomato."

shortyshot8 said:
Roman said:
Han chuckled, "I am pretty sure he is happy now. He looks like a tomato."
''yup..i think hes in heaven on earth at the moment..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back