• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then pinned William to the wall giving him a dead cold stare as her blue eye seems to flash red*
''your lying...if your actually fine, you wouldnt be backing up into a wall like a victim of a murderer...''

[/QUOTE]
"I agree with Hime. You weren't scared of yesterday." Miyuki said flying over to them.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ooh! let me join in!)))

[/QUOTE]
(I KNEW IT ROMAN! I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE INVITED HER!)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ooh! let me join in!)))

[/QUOTE]
(( I would have to make a new one, the original one is... Messed up so to say xD ))

Roman said:
(( I would have to make a new one, the original one is... Messed up so to say xD ))
(Bruh! She is Himeragi she can handle a fucking truck of naked guys thrown at her)

shortyshot8 said:
William stared at her "Ge-Get away....." He muttered in terror "I don't want to die"
Roman said:
"I agree with Hime. You weren't scared of yesterday." Miyuki said flying over to them.
@shortyshot8
*Himeragi then backed up then slapped him hard in the face*

''What are you talking about?! you say it like im about to murder you or something!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then backed up then slapped him hard in the face*
''What are you talking about?! you say it like im about to murder you or something!''

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened as he placed a hand on his cheek unsure of what to say he just stared into her eyes

Himeragi Seiker]or even a truck full of tentacle monsters))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(( When you se half the stuff these idiots did, you'll shit brix xD ))

Himeragi Seiker]or even a truck full of tentacle monsters))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman said:
(( A truck? Wtf xD ))
(Oh god please not the tentacles! xD No but really Roman invite her....NOW xD )

Roman said:
(( When you se half the stuff these idiots did, you'll shit brix xD ))
(Bruh I know Himeragi she could make us nosebleed for days just go with it xD )

Han came back downstairs, "Hime, Miyuki? What's with all the noise?" He asked, yawning quietly.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh god please not the tentacles! xD No but really Roman invite her....NOW xD )

(Bruh I know Himeragi she could make us nosebleed for days just go with it xD )
(I am already low on blood xD ))

Roman said:
Han came back downstairs, "Hime, Miyuki? What's with all the noise?" He asked, yawning quietly.

@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened as he placed a hand on his cheek unsure of what to say he just stared into her eyes
''what the hell were you even thinking about?! jeez...now your making me look bad...''

*She then went to Miyuki and smiled a friendly smile at her*

''its...best if you dont watch us...we need to talk privately okay sweetie?''

Roman said:
@shortyshot8

(I am already low on blood xD ))
*waits impatiently*)))

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''what the hell were you even thinking about?! jeez...now your making me look bad...''

*waits impatiently*)))

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked at Himeragi "You.....Called me a cheater....A liar......A brat....And so many other names then....The knife.........You were the one holding it...But it was through my chest"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at Himeragi "You.....Called me a cheater....A liar......A brat....And so many other names then....The knife.........You were the one holding it...But it was through my chest"
''....*sigh* well i did admit you were a cheater...but i never even called you a liar or a brat...wait what the hell are you jibber jabbering about?''

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*waits impatiently*)))

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki nodded and went to her room.

Han walked iver to Himeragi and William. "What's going on?' He asked tiredly.

@shortyshot8

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''....*sigh* well i did admit you were a cheater...but i never even called you a liar or a brat...wait what the hell are you jibber jabbering about?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
William's head began to throb in pain "It felt so real......" He muttered as he gripped his skull "It hurt....So much"

shortyshot8 said:
William's head began to throb in pain "It felt so real......" He muttered as he gripped his skull "It hurt....So much"
Roman said:
Miyuki nodded and went to her room.
Han walked iver to Himeragi and William. "What's going on?' He asked tiredly.

@shortyshot8
''....*sigh*...Han, i have no idea...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''....*sigh*...Han, i have no idea...''

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "But there is one thing I know" He said looking straight down "You hate me now"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "But there is one thing I know" He said looking straight down "You hate me now"
*Himeragi then whacked him with a rolled up news paper*

''its not that i dont hate you, you just get the wrong ideas...''

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''....*sigh*...Han, i have no idea...''

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed, "If it's about earlier, Himeragi is right here. You can ask her for yourself and she'll tell you she doesn't like me." He said to William.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then whacked him with a rolled up news paper*
''its not that i dont hate you, you just get the wrong ideas...''

@shortyshot8[/color]

[/QUOTE]
William blushed wildly before whacking Han "Sh-Shut up!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back