• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "I wanna help you I really do but I don't wanna risk getting pregnant and I don't need Marcus mad at me" she says sadly
Cam chuckled "Calm down silly....I know how to make sure that doesn't happen"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](@shortyshot8 got dem free characters)

[/QUOTE]
(Sadly they are all taken ;- ;)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](@shortyshot8 got dem free characters)

[/QUOTE]
(Sadly they are all taken ;- ;)

*Himeragi finished taking her bath as she put on a white button-up shirt with a black skirt after she dried off. She then walked down stairs and went to the living room to see Assana and Miyuki or anyone that could be there*

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Just trust me"
Sam sighed before placing a hand over her heart. "Marcus is going to hate me" she huffed

Tokihama Kaota]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] got free characters)
(Nah, I'm focusing on two right now)

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi finished taking her bath as she put on a white button-up shirt with a black skirt after she dried off. She then walked down stairs and went to the living room to see Assana and Miyuki or anyone that could be there*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Miyuki waved at Hime, "Hey Hime! Ummm... Something is wrong with big cousin. He is red in the face and he won't take his face out of the pillow. Also a man came to the door, but I summoned my dad's clone to handle it." She said. "Oh and Assana said she is gonna take a nap."

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed before placing a hand over her heart. "Marcus is going to hate me" she huffed

(Please for me)

(I wanna interact with Ethereal the one who is married to Ezekiel)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Please for me)

(I wanna interact with Ethereal the one who is married to Ezekiel)

[/QUOTE]
(But she hasn't been accepted yet..)

Roman said:
Miyuki waved at Hime, "Hey Hime! Ummm... Something is wrong with big cousin. He is red in the face and he won't take his face out of the pillow. Also a man came to the door, but I summoned my dad's clone to handle it." She said. "Oh and Assana said she is gonna take a nap."
''ah...thats nice''

*She then walked over to Miyuki and pets her head*

''you did a good job summoning that clone. aaaand...i would tell you why Han's face is red...but at the same time, its embarrassing..''

Mayyflower said:

Cam chuckled "He will understand" He said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...thats nice''
*She then walked over to Miyuki and pets her head*

''you did a good job summoning that clone. aaaand...i would tell you why Han's face is red...but at the same time, its embarrassing..''

[/QUOTE]
"I understand. And thank you. Daddy said if we're ever in trouble summon his clone or him." She said happily as Himeragi petted her head.

Han said something but it was muffled due to his face being sunken in the couch cushion.

William woke up instantly coughing up blood into his hands "Wha-What the hell?" He said to himself before remembering his dream "No....There's no way she actually thinks that about me" He said remembering the words he heard...All of them sounded with Himeragi's voice. He shook it off and walked outside "Man....I should go apologize for what I did..." He muttered not caring that his hair was now black

@Himeragi Seiker @Roman

William woke up instantly coughing up blood into his hands "Wha-What the hell?" He said to himself before remembering his dream "No....There's no way she actually thinks that about me" He said remembering the words he heard...All of them sounded with Himeragi's voice. He shook it off and walked outside "Man....I should go apologize for what I did..." He muttered not caring that his hair was now black

@Himeragi Seiker @Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "He will understand" He said
Sam pressed her lips in a thin line. "And if he doesnt and leaves me, I will kill you myself" she says ever so kindly

Roman said:
"I understand. And thank you. Daddy said if we're ever in trouble summon his clone or him." She said happily as Himeragi petted her head.
Han said something but it was muffled due to his face being sunken in the couch cushion.
*Himeragi blushed lightly at Han and then shook her head slightly giggling*

''oh wait, didnt you guys have lunch yet? i dont think you guys ate breakfast also''

Mayyflower said:
Sam pressed her lips in a thin line. "And if he doesnt and leaves me, I will kill you myself" she says ever so kindly
Cam chuckled "I'm counting on it" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Awwwwwwwwww Uhhhhhhhhh Fuckin bored!!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "I'm counting on it" He said jokingly
Sam sighs. "Let's get this over with.." She says nervously

William was walking for a while until the house came into view but he stopped "Himeragi with a knife huh? I find that highly unlikely" He said before he continued walking stopping infront of the door about to knock "Dammit....Why am I so scared?" He asked himself before finally bringing himself to knock about three times

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushed lightly at Han and then shook her head slightly giggling*
''oh wait, didnt you guys have lunch yet? i dont think you guys ate breakfast also''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki rubbed her stomach and shook her head, "Nope... Are you gonna make something?"

Han got up and walked pass Himeragi and Miyuki. "I'll be in the guest's room..." he said slightly slouching as he went upstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back