• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at her "What do you mean? I'm dying from hunger"
Sam facepalmed. "Why haven't you fed off of your wife?!" She asks Cam you confuse the hell out of me She thought to herself

Roman said:
Han's face was red as a tomato, "Sorry! I thought you we're only gonna be here for a few days!" He said nervously. He closed the door and stood in the hallway. "Once again, I'm sorry!"
*Himeragi looked at the door sighing in relief he didnt just stand there and stared like a dumb ass*

''.....dummy.....''

After a while William got completely drunk (Which is not a pretty sight) and walked to Roman's house and banged on the door "Open up you....You.....Something!"

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Sam facepalmed. "Why haven't you fed off of your wife?!" She asks Cam you confuse the hell out of me She thought to herself
Cam sighed "Because she has just given birth I don't want to force that upon her!"

shortyshot8 said:
After a while William got completely drunk (Which is not a pretty sight) and walked to Roman's house and banged on the door "Open up you....You.....Something!"
@Roman
Miyuki looked out window and frowned, "What do you want?"

Roman said:
Taylor thanked, Autumn and his behind Celia. "You're friends are... Quite the bunch."
Celia laughed,"Yeah I know. There isn't much I can do about them...they can be cool sometimes, just not all the time." She said as she looked down at him. Neko jumped up and pounced on Celia, causing them to fall over. She happily rubbed her cheek against hers as she layed on top of her. Ulqui snickered,"This could lead to a whole lot of things...it's a shame Neko doesn't know about any of this." "Any of what?" "Yeah what are you talking about?" "I wanna know to...could I do it with Oli?" "I'm just gonna...go now.." Karito slowly back out of the room and shut the door behind him. He sighed and hit his forehead, "None of you can do this if you weren't with another girl, understood?" They all shook their heads slowly. "Then I'm not telling you anything."

Roman said:
"Well, if we keep in touch, maybe we can hang out a few times. It's not like I have anything to do, since I'm kind of free most of the time." Hayate said with a shrug
"Yeah maybe, if i don't die from my crazy family before then" she smiles.

Vellig said:
"Your crazy. Animals are too stupid to talk"
Mays heart dropped. "NOT TRUE" she yelled as she covered luners ears. "Don't listen to him Luner, he's just a grumpy old man" she mumbled

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed,"Yeah I know. There isn't much I can do about them...they can be cool sometimes, just not all the time." She said as she looked down at him. Neko jumped up and pounced on Celia, causing them to fall over. She happily rubbed her cheek against hers as she layed on top of her. Ulqui snickered,"This could lead to a whole lot of things...it's a shame Neko doesn't know about any of this." "Any of what?" "Yeah what are you talking about?" "I wanna know to...could I do it with Oli?" "I'm just gonna...go now.." Karito slowly back out of the room and shut the door behind him. He sighed and hit his forehead, "None of you can do this if you weren't with another girl, understood?" They all shook their heads slowly. "Then I'm not telling you anything."
Taylor watched the group talk as he sat there and watched. "What the fuck us going on?" He thought.

shortyshot8 said:
William had a half empty beer bottle in his hand "I need to talk to Hand or whatever his name is"
Miyuki shook her head, "He is busy. You'll have to come back a different time. If you don't I will summon my daddy's security clone."

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah maybe, if i don't die from my crazy family before then" she smiles.
Hayate chuckled, "I wish you the best with them. You have a crazy family and my friends are just flat out crazy too." He said smiling.

Roman said:
Taylor watched the group talk as he sat there and watched. "What the fuck us going on?" He thought.

Miyuki shook her head, "He is busy. You'll have to come back a different time. If you don't I will summon my daddy's security clone."
William looked at her before banging on the door again as it was clear the back of his hair was....Black?

shortyshot8 said:
@Roman

Cam sighed "Because she has just given birth I don't want to force that upon her!"
Sam sighed. "Well you can't die, you have kids, and A wife who love you so very much, and sense you 'can't' leave my house I have no choice to either 1. Let you feed off of me or 2. Warp someone here so you can feed off of them." She huffs. "What will it be, cause your not dying yet" she says crossing her arms

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her before banging on the door again as it was clear the back of his hair was....Black?
"I'm warning you. You better leave."

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Fuck this" He muttered before kicking the door down
Roman's clone appeared in front of William. "What the fuck are you doing? If you don't leave I'll hurt you."

Mayyflower said:
"Respect me, I'm a goddess" she says furrowing her eyebrows
Cam looked at her "Since my powers are weak I can't warp anyone here.....Meaning I have only one choice"

Mayyflower said:
"Respect me, I'm a goddess" she says furrowing her eyebrows
Cam looked at her "Since my powers are weak I can't warp anyone here.....Meaning I have only one choice"

Roman said:
Roman's clone appeared in front of William. "What the fuck are you doing? If you don't leave I'll hurt you."
William looked at him "Fuck off" He said waddling around a little it was clear he had a hard time standing much less fighting

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura held up her hands which were covered with gloves with diamonds on them "once these glow they have arrived" she says,
"Oooh! That's cool." Hayate said looking at the gloves. "Specially made?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back