• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam put a hand on his stomach "What do you think?"
Sam sighed. Why did I have to get stuck in this situation. She thought to herself. "I don't know what to do.. You 'can't' leave until Marcus gets back" she says crossing her arms.

Jack was wandering around before he felt a sharp pain in his chest as he fell to his knees "Wha-What the hell!?!"

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. Why did I have to get stuck in this situation. She thought to herself. "I don't know what to do.. You 'can't' leave until Marcus gets back" she says crossing her arms.
Cam smiled "I-I am gonna be fine.....I hope"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi sighed as she teleported herself and the water in one of the bath tubs in Roman's house since she remembered she was a maid there*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''right...im a maid here so...i have to be here''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Han frowned a little, "The water is running but the girls are right here.... I'll be right back you two." He said before heading to the bathroom. He opened the door and stepped inside, his sword appearing behind him. "Who's in there?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack was wandering around before he felt a sharp pain in his chest as he fell to his knees "Wha-What the hell!?!"

Cam smiled "I-I am gonna be fine.....I hope"
Sam hugged herself . "you better be" she says softly

Roman said:
Taylor blinked and whispered in Celia's ear. "They partied hard indeed. They look like zombies." He said. He then hopped off her back and floated in front of the group. "Hiya!" He said happily.

Hayate sipped the last f his coffee, "Huh? What do you mean by that?" He asked.
"I didn't really mean anything by it" she shrugs.

Roman said:
Han frowned a little, "The water is running but the girls are right here.... I'll be right back you two." He said before heading to the bathroom. He opened the door and stepped inside, his sword appearing behind him. "Who's in there?"
*Himeragi then looked at Han blushed heavily as she was naked in the water filled tub. She then picked up her slipper outside of the tub and threw it at Han while covering her breasts with her arm*

''G-GET OUT! BAKA HENTAI!!''

LunaCrosby said:
"I didn't really mean anything by it" she shrugs.
"Well, if we keep in touch, maybe we can hang out a few times. It's not like I have anything to do, since I'm kind of free most of the time." Hayate said with a shrug

Roman said:
Taylor blinked and whispered in Celia's ear. "They partied hard indeed. They look like zombies." He said. He then hopped off her back and floated in front of the group. "Hiya!" He said happily.

Hayate sipped the last f his coffee, "Huh? What do you mean by that?" He asked.
Celia giggled quietly,"That's so mean..." She whispered, giggling even more. Karito smiled at him,"What's you're name? I don't remember you ever being mentioned." Ulqui stared at Taylor, his brows furrowed in confusion. "He looks a lot li-" she slapped a hand over his mouth. "Ssh! Hush your face." He frowned into her hand and glared at him. Misa looked at him then turned and left the room. "I don't like kids! Sorry! I already have one of my own...and she's about as much as I can handle." "You don't even take care of her! You gave her to the parents once you had the kid." Anna complain as she watched Misa leave the room. Autumn giggled, "Hehe...such crazy people. You're cute though." She said, looking at Taylor.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then looked at Han blushed heavily as she was naked in the water filled tub. She then picked up her slipper outside of the tub and threw it at Han while covering her breasts with her arm*
''G-GET OUT! BAKA HENTAI!!''

[/QUOTE]
"Aah! Himeragi?! What are you doing here?! I thought you went home!" Han said as his sword disappeared and he rushed out of the bathroom.

William warped back to his dorm and faceplanted in the bed "Was I used.......? Or was I just an idiot to begin with"

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "You have kids, you can't die" she says softly
Cam looked at her "Sorry....Tell them I loved them...This starvation is going to kill me no matter what I do"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled quietly,"That's so mean..." She whispered, giggling even more. Karito smiled at him,"What's you're name? I don't remember you ever being mentioned." Ulqui stared at Taylor, his brows furrowed in confusion. "He looks a lot li-" she slapped a hand over his mouth. "Ssh! Hush your face." He frowned into her hand and glared at him. Misa looked at him then turned and left the room. "I don't like kids! Sorry! I already have one of my own...and she's about as much as I can handle." "You don't even take care of her! You gave her to the parents once you had the kid." Anna complain as she watched Misa leave the room. Autumn giggled, "Hehe...such crazy people. You're cute though." She said, looking at Taylor.
Taylor thanked, Autumn and his behind Celia. "You're friends are... Quite the bunch."

shortyshot8 said:
William warped back to his dorm and faceplanted in the bed "Was I used.......? Or was I just an idiot to begin with"

Cam looked at her "Sorry....Tell them I loved them...This starvation is going to kill me no matter what I do"
Sam sighed. "How do?" She says referring to him saying the starvation is gonna kill him not matter what he did

Roman said:
"Aah! Himeragi?! What are you doing here?! I thought you went home!" Han said as his sword disappeared and he rushed out of the bathroom.
''b-baka! im a maid for Roman's family so i have to come back here! w-what did you expect?!''

*She said in an annoyed tone. Almost the same tone Shinon had after Kirito pulled her tail and got mad at him(SAO)*

William sighed "Screw love....I'm done with that stupid feeling......I knew it was a waste of time" He muttered

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "How do?" She says referring to him saying the starvation is gonna kill him not matter what he did
(How do? WTF??? xD )

Mayyflower said:
May summoned her bear Luner and walked around the park. "Luner?" She says looking down at Luner. "Yes may?" Luner says may smiled. "The Benefits of being a animal goddess... You can talk to them" she says happily Luner smiled. "Yea" she says happily
@ANYONE?
"Who are you talking to you crazy kid?" Matt grumbled. Trying to read his book.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Screw love....I'm done with that stupid feeling......I knew it was a waste of time" He muttered

(How do? WTF??? xD )
(Damn Autocorrect xD *How so*)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''b-baka! im a maid for Roman's family so i have to come back here! w-what did you expect?!''
*She said in an annoyed tone. Almost the same tone Shinon had after Kirito pulled her tail and got mad at him(SAO)*

[/QUOTE]
Han's face was red as a tomato, "Sorry! I thought you we're only gonna be here for a few days!" He said nervously. He closed the door and stood in the hallway. "Once again, I'm sorry!"

Vellig said:
"Who are you talking to you crazy kid?" Matt grumbled. Trying to read his book.
(Oh boy)

May frowned. "My bear, thank you very much" she says looking at the guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back