• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "You really are an idiot....She likes you dude....And as her friend....I have no choice but to support her and you" He said in almost a sad tone

Cam chuckled "What's wrong?"
Han burst out into laughter, "I don't believe you. Why would she like me? I'm not even that interesting... Am I?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "You really are an idiot....She likes you dude....And as her friend....I have no choice but to support her and you" He said in almost a sad tone

Cam chuckled "What's wrong?"
Roman said:
"Oh well, I'll go back to big cousin. Come join us when you're ready." Assana said as Miyuki flew them back to shore.
*Himeragi nodded as she telepathically told William*

'no no no, its not like that! i only spaced out...'

Roman said:
Han burst out into laughter, "I don't believe you. Why would she like me? I'm not even that interesting... Am I?"
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi nodded as she telepathically told William*
'no no no, its not like that! i only spaced out...'

[/QUOTE]
William glared at him "It's not a joke..." He said as he stood up "Do as you wish with her but remember something...Hurt her.....And I will kill you" He said before hearing Himeragi and speaking back "I can read your mind so stop lying to me..."

LunaCrosby said:
"That friend is a man named William, I doubt he'd care to see it" she shrugs.
"My sensei and best friend Roman knows a William. I never met him, but he sounds cool. At least from what I was told." Hayate said.

shortyshot8 said:
William glared at him "It's not a joke..." He said as he stood up "Do as you wish with her but remember something...Hurt her.....And I will kill you" He said before hearing Himeragi and speaking back "I can read your mind so stop lying to me..."
''oh my god...its not like that you dummy!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh my god...its not like that you dummy!''

[/QUOTE]
"Then please tell me what is it like?"

Roman said:
"My sensei and best friend Roman knows a William. I never met him, but he sounds cool. At least from what I was told." Hayate said.
"He's a man who can't really decide who he loves the most... kinda a giant compared to me. But you'd most likely know him. Everyone knows him" she huffs and shrugs.

shortyshot8 said:
Han looked at William, his facial expression changing dramatically. "What did I do? I didn't do anything from what I recall."

LunaCrosby said:
"He's a man who can't really decide who he loves the most... kinda a giant compared to me. But you'd most likely know him. Everyone knows him" she huffs and shrugs.
Hayate chuckled, "I don't. Maybe I'll meet him one day. You never know."

Roman said:
Han looked at William, his facial expression changing dramatically. "What did I do? I didn't do anything from what I recall."
William sighed "Idiot" He muttered shaking his head "Do you not understand girls?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Thank you, thank you" she says with a chuckle
Cam's stomach growled again as his eyes flashed for a moment "Shit..." He muttered

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Idiot" He muttered shaking his head "Do you not understand girls?"
"I'll be honest with you... Sometimes. They are kind of hard to understand." Han said before standing up.

shortyshot8 said:
"Then please tell me what is it like?"
''i was thinking about someone else. besides, why are you like this all of a sudden? what are you, jealous?''

shortyshot8 said:

Cam's stomach growled again as his eyes flashed for a moment "Shit..." He muttered
Sam went over to the bar and grabbed herself a beer. "Want one?" She asks

Roman said:
"I'll be honest with you... Sometimes. They are kind of hard to understand." Han said before standing up.
William frowned "Man....What is wrong with me? Why am I getting so upset over this?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i was thinking about someone else. besides, why are you like this all of a sudden? what are you, jealous?''

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little "N-No! I'm not jealous.......I think"

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "I don't. Maybe I'll meet him one day. You never know."
Kagura shrugged "by the way... do you know anyone named Cam? He kinda did something I need punch him for. Unless I was lied to" she says.

Roman said:
Taylor flew behind, Celia and latched on to her back. "Hey, am I heavy?"

"If there was a spark in water, I think I'd be dead..." Han said chuckling.
Celia yelped and stumbled back a few steps."Just a tad. Not much though." She said as she fixed herself before walking into the party room. "Why are you fishing for compliments anyways?"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Man....What is wrong with me? Why am I getting so upset over this?"

William blushed a little "N-No! I'm not jealous.......I think"
''dammit you are jealous...!''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Sure" He said
Sam nodded and grabbed him one. "Here" she says handing him one before sitting on a stool next to the pool table. "Your turn by the way" she says looking at cam

shortyshot8 said:
"Why are you asking me? I can't tell you why you're angry about it." Han said. He then called out to Himeragi, "Hey! Himeragi! We're gonna head back!" He shouted.

@Himeragi Seiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back