• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam slowly stood up "Sure" He said
Sam smiled and nodded before heading downstairs. "Just to warn you, I'm the best when it comes to pool" she says smirking

shortyshot8 said:
(Love you too)
William sighed before his eyes glowed light blue "Absolute Zero" He said freezing the Ice
Miyuki looked at the ice, before a giant dragon made of water appeared behind her. "Daddy taught me this one. Though he said it is very unstable because it shouldn't be that size."

Han looked at the dragon and immediately dropped back to the ground. "Roman has created some scary kids."

Roman said:
Miyuki looked at the ice, before a giant dragon made of water appeared behind her. "Daddy taught me this one. Though he said it is very unstable because it shouldn't be that size."
Han looked at the dragon and immediately dropped back to the ground. "Roman has created some scary kids."
shortyshot8 said:
(Love you too)
William sighed before his eyes glowed light blue "Absolute Zero" He said freezing the Ice
*Since Himeragi was in the water she was now stuck in Ice*

''GOD DAMMIT WILLIAM!!''

Roman said:
William sighed "This is annoying......" He sighed again "Can you just stop? Marcus would be very angry at me and Himeragi if I somehow screw this up"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Since Himeragi was in the water she was now stuck in Ice*
''GOD DAMMIT WILLIAM!!''

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "Oh god....I'm so sorry!" He said quickly unfreezing the Ice

Roman said:
Hayate furrowed his brows and chuckled, "It's cute! You're cute! I wouldn't mind showing my baby pics if I were you."
"Its embarrassing... dont tell anyone I showed you... your one of the few people I've showed" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "This is annoying......" He sighed again "Can you just stop? Marcus would be very angry at me and Himeragi if I somehow screw this up"
Miyuki shook her head, "You said you'd freeze the water. If you do that you would freeze me and Assana along with Hime in the water. So I can't let you in."

shortyshot8 said:

Han shook his head, "You're already messing up, William." He said before finishing his sun bath.

Roman said:
Miyuki shook her head, "You said you'd freeze the water. If you do that you would freeze me and Assana along with Hime in the water. So I can't let you in."
William sighed before walking onto the beach "Happy now? You don't have to brush me out of the water anymore"

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "You're already messing up, William." He said before finishing his sun bath.
William hung his head "I said I'm sorry....."

LunaCrosby said:
"Its embarrassing... dont tell anyone I showed you... your one of the few people I've showed" she says.
Hayate pretended to zip his lips. "But it's cute. You are embarrassed by how cute that is?" He asked jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:

Roman said:
*Himeragi then started swimming again freely*

''c'mon boys, try and join us''

*She said taunting William and Han*

Mayyflower said:
Sam grabbed two cue sticks and handed on to cam.
Cam grabbed it and smirked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "You wouldn't want me to do that....You might catch a cold"

Roman said:
Taylor looked at her with a now bored face. "I honestly don't know..." he said hovering around her room. "What do you do for fun when I'm not around?"
"Um.... Go to the pool, the game room, the mall, hang out with my brothers or friends, get ice cream, and um....one other thing you don't need to know about. That's basically what I do when you aren't here." Celia said as she looked up at the ceiling.

Roman said:
Hayate pretended to zip his lips. "But it's cute. You are embarrassed by how cute that is?" He asked jokingly.
"Yeah I am" she said and tapped her chin "its normal for people to be embarrassed about baby pictures... right?"

shortyshot8 said:

Samantha set the balls up. "You first" she says smiling as she used her cue stick for support

Mayyflower said:
Samantha set the balls up. "You first" she says smiling as she used her cue stick for support
Cam chuckled "Alright" He said before all the balls vanished "Your turn"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Han looked at them and stood there. "Why do I feel like this won't be easy."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um.... Go to the pool, the game room, the mall, hang out with my brothers or friends, get ice cream, and um....one other thing you don't need to know about. That's basically what I do when you aren't here." Celia said as she looked up at the ceiling.
Taylor gave her a look, "Hehehehe.... You do THAT thing?" He asked jokingly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I am" she said and tapped her chin "its normal for people to be embarrassed about baby pictures... right?"
"Yeah, but most people like to show off how cute they we fee be!" Hayate said. "But, if you don't want to, you don't have to."

Roman said:
shortyshot8 said:

''o-oh...right, you make water freeze huh William? haha...''

*She said as she laughed nervously then looking at Han*

''......w-what are you doing just standing there Han...?''

*She said standing close enough to the beach that the water was only up to her thighs*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*She said standing close enough to the beach that the water was only up to her thighs*

[/QUOTE]
Han rubbed his neck, "Plotting." He said before appearing behind them. "I win."

Roman said:

"Yeah, but most people like to show off how cute they we fee be!" Hayate said. "But, if you don't want to, you don't have to."
"THAT thing? I don't know what you're talking about." Celia said as she began to whistle.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I would turn off my Magic but....That would 'change' me"

WeirdPrincess said:
"THAT thing? I don't know what you're talking about." Celia said as she began to whistle.
Taylor floated around her in circles, "Long as you find something to satisfy yourself." He said teasingly. "Anyways, can we hang out with your friends? I wanna fish for compliments." He said laughing a little.

Roman said:

"Its not like I have anyone else to show" she said and pursed her lips to he side.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I would turn off my Magic but....That would 'change' me"
Roman said:
Han rubbed his neck, "Plotting." He said before appearing behind them. "I win."
''a-alright guess you just chill over there William..''

*She said nervously as she turned around to go more out to the water before running into Han bumping into his chest then looking up at him blushing. They were so close that it almost seemed romantic. She also had her hands on his chest* (Anime Moment xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back