• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before looking at Han "Hey...Can I talk to you about something...In private?"
Roman said:
"Very few people." He said, sipping the coffee once more. "I'm surprised that they even care..."

Han nodded and stood up, "Well it's really cool." He said smiling.

He looked at William and nodded, "I'll be right back. William wants to talk really quick." Han walked over to William, "Yeah what's up?"
*Himeragi watched the two then turning her sight to the two children on her lap as she pets them smiling warmly*

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little "This may be a bit to handle but" He leaned into Han's ear and told him his 'secret' (Yes Roman knows already what it is xD )
Han raised a brow, "I kind figured that's why you were acting that way... But what about... You know?"

Roman said:
Han raised a brow, "I kind figured that's why you were acting that way... But what about... You know?"
William sighed "I've yet to figure that out...." He muttered

Roman said:
awww...dammit i didnt get to see the secret! it was so interesting too... @shortyshot8 .

chii you guys are such teasers!)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi watched the two then turning her sight to the two children on her lap as she pets them smiling warmly*

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki looked up at Himeragi and smiled, "Can we go swimming? The three of us, while those two are talking?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]awww...dammit i didnt get to see the secret! it was so interesting too... @shortyshot8 .
chii you guys are such teasers!)))

[/QUOTE]
(Because it's something you can't know yet)

Roman said:
Miyuki looked up at Himeragi and smiled, "Can we go swimming? The three of us, while those two are talking?"
''haha sure. i guess we can do that''

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I've yet to figure that out...." He muttered
Han rubbed his neck, "You'll have to figure it out soon. This isn't the best kind of situation for you. Especially since it happens in your family... Your brothers to be specific a lot."

Roman said:
Han rubbed his neck, "You'll have to figure it out soon. This isn't the best kind of situation for you. Especially since it happens in your family... Your brothers to be specific a lot."
William chuckled "Yeah I know.....I would have to let her down gently"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha sure. i guess we can do that''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki hopped up as he clothes changed into a one piece swimsuit along with Assana. They both laughed happily and dived into the water. "Come on, Himeragi!" Assana said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Yeah I know.....I would have to let her down gently"
Han shook his head, "You know she can send me after you out of anger right? I do have to listen since that's my job." He said sadly.

Roman said:
Miyuki hopped up as he clothes changed into a one piece swimsuit along with Assana. They both laughed happily and dived into the water. "Come on, Himeragi!" Assana said happily.

Han shook his head, "You know she can send me after you out of anger right? I do have to listen since that's my job." He said sadly.
William sighed and closed his eyes "I know...." He said quietly "And when or if you do....I will be ready"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura smiled "that's what I'm here for" she says.
(( That's exactly what I tell people when I cheer them up! I wanna hug you now xD ))

"Well thanks! I'm Hayate by the way. Nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand for her to shake.

Roman said:

*Himeragi giggled as she got up and started running to the water waving her hand*

''im coming!''

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and closed his eyes "I know...." He said quietly "And when or if you do....I will be ready"
Han chuckled, "The most I would do is knock you out." He said with a smirk. "Between me and you, I won't make this an easy task for you. You'll have to work at it."

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "The most I would do is knock you out." He said with a smirk. "Between me and you, I won't make this an easy task for you. You'll have to work at it."
William nodded "I know.......But" He said as he looked at Himeragi then back at Han "She seems so much nicer"

Roman said:
(( That's exactly what I tell people when I cheer them up! I wanna hug you now xD ))
"Well thanks! I'm Hayate by the way. Nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand for her to shake.
( xD pretty much the same for me, except I wreck whoever makes them sad x3)

"I'm Kagura!" She smiles and shakes his hand "what are you doing alone?" She asks and tilts her head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled as she got up and started running to the water waving her hand*
''im coming!''

[/QUOTE]
"Hurry! It looks like they are coming back." Assana said giggling. Miyuki looked at Assana, "What are you talking about?"

Roman said:
"Hurry! It looks like they are coming back." Assana said giggling. Miyuki looked at Assana, "What are you talking about?"
William laughed and shook his head "Nothing much"

Mayyflower said:
@shortyshot8
Cam chuckled "Just a joke"

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I know.......But" He said as he looked at Himeragi then back at Han "She seems so much nicer"
"Maybe today is your day my friend. If not then I am solely sorry for you and wish you the best of luck in the future." Han said making his way back to the water. "Hey, you started swimming without us!" He said playfully.

@himeeagi seiker

Roman said:
"Maybe today is your day my friend. If not then I am solely sorry for you and wish you the best of luck in the future." Han said making his way back to the water. "Hey, you started swimming without us!" He said playfully.
@himeeagi seiker
William chuckled "You are a good friend"

Roman said:
''whats coming?''

*She said over at Miyuki and Assana*

LunaCrosby said:
( xD pretty much the same for me, except I wreck whoever makes them sad x3)
"I'm Kagura!" She smiles and shakes his hand "what are you doing alone?" She asks and tilts her head.
"I like to think when I'm alone. Clears my head of all the negative thoughts about bad stuff." Hayate said. "Plus a nice cup of coffee makes it better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back