• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "that not what i meant..." he says as he places a hand on her cheek "i meant, we sleep together..... and before you get the wrong idea i mean just sleep..." he said his voice trailing off as well while he blushed.
She looked at him, blinking a few times, thinking it over before nodding "Ah right...I'm okay with that" she said with a small smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru smiled as he pets her while snuggling her back*

[/QUOTE]
"I guess we'll just continue our lazy day then?" She said with a giggle as she snuggled him.

((Okay :D ))

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him, blinking a few times, thinking it over before nodding "Ah right...I'm okay with that" she said with a small smile.
Roland smiled "good." he said before pecking her nose with a small kiss and backing away.

Roman said:
(( Cafe ))
(K yeah I'll send kagura)

Kagura walked into the cafe " if my mother comes then.. gah its like my family is coming back from the dead" she said as she placed a hand to her forehead and sat down.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "good." he said before pecking her nose with a small kiss and backing away.
Dakota smiled happily at him before letting out a small yawn herself, putting her hand over her mouth lightly and chuckling "All this talk about sleep is making me sleepy" she said before moving away from the counter.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "What do you want me to do? My wife was pregnant and I had to feed"
Nymph shook her head. "Starve" she says coldly before she warped away.

Maki sighed. "See leviathans don't have a heart" she says looking at cam. "Your sister is a bitch" she says with a chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
(K yeah I'll send kagura)
Kagura walked into the cafe " if my mother comes then.. gah its like my family is coming back from the dead" she said as she placed a hand to her forehead and sat down.
Hayate turned around from his chair and looked at the girl, "Family problems?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Nymph shook her head. "Starve" she says coldly before she warped away.
Maki sighed. "See leviathans don't have a heart" she says looking at cam. "Your sister is a bitch" she says with a chuckle
Cam frowned "That was a bit harsh...."

Roman said:
Hayate turned around from his chair and looked at the girl, "Family problems?" He asked
Kagura nodded "my mom... who I thought I killed in a rage.. is alive and coming here.. but that means my father... a horrible man that caused that... will come to and make it happen again" she says as she puts both hands on her face.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled happily at him before letting out a small yawn herself, putting her hand over her mouth lightly and chuckling "All this talk about sleep is making me sleepy" she said before moving away from the counter.
Roland smiled "well, i don't blame you." he said he said rubbing his eyes "it is pretty late." he said walking towards the bedroom.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "my mom... who I thought I killed in a rage.. is alive and coming here.. but that means my father... a horrible man that caused that... will come to and make it happen again" she says as she puts both hands on her face.
Hayate sighed and shook his head, "Sorry to hear that. Though, I would like to know, are they both bad people? Because, that's what I'm getting here, the vibe you killed them because they were bad."

Mayyflower said:
Maki rubbed the back of her neck. "Sorry about her.." She says softly
Cam sighed "It's fine" He said "But if you are leaving take this with you" He said handing her a necklace

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, i don't blame you." he said he said rubbing his eyes "it is pretty late." he said walking towards the bedroom.
Dakota checked the time "Mhm It is" she stretched a bit before following behind him.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "It's fine" He said "But if you are leaving take this with you" He said handing her a necklace
Maki took the necklace and held it. "What's this for?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
Dakota checked the time "Mhm It is" she stretched a bit before following behind him.
Roland sat on the bed "i hope this inst awkward for you." he says rubbing his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back