• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Maki took the necklace and held it. "What's this for?" She asks
Cam smiled "To protect you....Against those who would seek to hurt you" He said giving her a kiss on the forehead "I promise I will never forget you"

Roman said:
Hayate sighed and shook his head, "Sorry to hear that. Though, I would like to know, are they both bad people? Because, that's what I'm getting here, the vibe you killed them because they were bad."
"My dad is the bad one, me and him are a rare one of a kind species... he took advantage of that and put me into a rage, causing me to kill my family and everyone I know and loved. My mother on the other hand, is an amazing mother... though she's the goddess of death she's really a nice women" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sat on the bed "i hope this inst awkward for you." he says rubbing his head.
She shook her head "Its only sleeping, so I'm okay with it.." she said before sitting down as well "....is it for you?"

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "Its only sleeping, so I'm okay with it.." she said before sitting down as well "....is it for you?"
Roland shook his head "no" he said as he laid down.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "To protect you....Against those who would seek to hurt you" He said giving her a kiss on the forehead "I promise I will never forget you"
"T-Thank you" Maki said, blushed and smiled, before warping home.

LunaCrosby said:
"My dad is the bad one, me and him are a rare one of a kind species... he took advantage of that and put me into a rage, causing me to kill my family and everyone I know and loved. My mother on the other hand, is an amazing mother... though she's the goddess of death she's really a nice women" she says.
"That must be something that haunts you. Having to kill your loved ones and all. I wish it could have turned out... Less violent for you." Hayate said taking a sip of his coffee.

Roman said:
"That must be something that haunts you. Having to kill your loved ones and all. I wish it could have turned out... Less violent for you." Hayate said taking a sip of his coffee.
"Yeah.. if I didn't stop myself I would have killed my only brother... the one who cared the most and protected me after I killed my parents." She says.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at her "What do you mean?"
Sam shook her head. "Nothing, so like I'm an adult, why do you have to stay here until Marcus comes back?" She asks "not to be mean." She says softly

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah.. if I didn't stop myself I would have killed my only brother... the one who cared the most and protected me after I killed my parents." She says.
Hayate nodded, "That would be a real problem. At least you have someone around for you." He said slumping down in his chair a little.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "Nothing, so like I'm an adult, why do you have to stay here until Marcus comes back?" She asks "not to be mean." She says softly
Cam smiled "Well.....I enjoy spending time with you" He lied but made it convincing

Roman said:
Hayate nodded, "That would be a real problem. At least you have someone around for you." He said slumping down in his chair a little.
"Do you not have someone who cares about you?" She asks and tilts her head.

Roman said:
"No man... I'm acting normal. You're acting all happy and giddy. You're normally all cool and relaxed, but that's none of my business." Han said as his clothes changed into his swim trunks. "Come on, let's join them." Han said walking over to Himeragi and the girls, "Nice bikini."He said as he sat down next to them and motioned for William to follow.

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
"I guess we'll just continue our lazy day then?" She said with a giggle as she snuggled him.
((Okay :D ))
''haha...i guess so yeah''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi smiled a bit as she blushed lightly before putting her hand behind her neck under her hair*
''thanks...its my maid outfit bikini version''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled before looking at Han "Hey...Can I talk to you about something...In private?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Do you not have someone who cares about you?" She asks and tilts her head.
"Very few people." He said, sipping the coffee once more. "I'm surprised that they even care..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi smiled a bit as she blushed lightly before putting her hand behind her neck under her hair*
''thanks...its my maid outfit bikini version''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded and stood up, "Well it's really cool." He said smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before looking at Han "Hey...Can I talk to you about something...In private?"

He looked at William and nodded, "I'll be right back. William wants to talk really quick." Han walked over to William, "Yeah what's up?"

Roman said:
"Very few people." He said, sipping the coffee once more. "I'm surprised that they even care..."
"Well why wouldn't they care? I'm sure your girlfriend cares, your friends care.. even your enemies, they obviously care if they have time to mess with you" she says and shrugs.

Roman said:

Han nodded and stood up, "Well it's really cool." He said smiling.

He looked at William and nodded, "I'll be right back. William wants to talk really quick." Han walked over to William, "Yeah what's up?"
William blushed a little "This may be a bit to handle but" He leaned into Han's ear and told him his 'secret' (Yes Roman knows already what it is xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"Well why wouldn't they care? I'm sure your girlfriend cares, your friends care.. even your enemies, they obviously care if they have time to mess with you" she says and shrugs.
"True... That was a nice thing for you to say." Hayate said, sitting up in his chair again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back