• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Han that's not very nice"

Cam looked at her "Is this your sister?"
"I never even said anything about 3..." Han said blandly.

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Han that's not very nice"

Cam looked at her "Is this your sister?"
Maki nodded. "Yea, I have three siblings" she says looking over at cam

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "Cause I wanna try" she says. "For you and the kids..." She whispered to herself
Ayen smiled "well, there are many benefits to being in tune with water." he said storing the fish and recasting his line.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, there are many benefits to being in tune with water." he said storing the fish and recasting his line.
Amaya nodded. "I know." She says softly

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "Yea, I have three siblings" she says looking over at cam
Cam's eyes widened "I've never gotten the chance to say this" He got in Nymph's face "I fucked your sister"

Roman said:
Han sighed, and huddled the group. "Well, here we go." He said as they all vanished and reappeared on the beach. "Ta-da!"
@Himeragi Seiker @Jennete
William chuckled "It looks amazing" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widened "I've never gotten the chance to say this" He got in Nymph's face "I fucked your sister"

William chuckled "It looks amazing" He said softly
"Why are you acting so cheesy. It's the beach, of course it's nice. But I really wanna know why you're acting so... Unusual."

shortyshot8 said:
Nymph's eyes widen before she punched cam in the face, with her leviathan strength. "So your Cam?!" She says angerily as Maki grabbed Nymph. "Well damn" she says getting up and sitting in a chair. "Try not to destroy anything" she says with a chuckle

Roman said:
"I never even said anything about 3..." Han said blandly.
shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Then let's go" He said happily

@Himeragi Seiker
Roman said:
Han sighed, and huddled the group. "Well, here we go." He said as they all vanished and reappeared on the beach. "Ta-da!"

*Himeragi was sitting on the sand still in her maid outfit as Assana and Miyuki were sitting on her lap. She then sighed snapping her fingers as her Maid outfit changed into a black bikini with white ribbons in the center of the top part, and on the sides of the bottom part of the bikini. She called it maid Outfit Bikini Ver.*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "how ever shall we solve this?" he said jokingly "maybe i'll just have to stay here... with you" he said playfully as he leaned in close to her "all night." he whispered in her ear.

Ayen chuckled "i hope, the shower often feels lonely." he said teasingly.
"E-Eh?!" Dakota blushed in response to his comment as her gaze drifted to the side "I-I mean if you really want to you could have my room and ill sleep on the couch since you're t-the guest and all...." she said her voice trailing off the more she spoke.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph's eyes widen before she punched cam in the face, with her leviathan strength. "So your Cam?!" She says angerily as Maki grabbed Nymph. "Well damn" she says getting up and sitting in a chair. "Try not to destroy anything" she says with a chuckle
Cam sighed "And? What's wrong with me being Cam?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was sitting on the sand still in her maid outfit as Assana and Miyuki were sitting on her lap. She then sighed snapping her fingers as her Maid outfit changed into a black bikini with white ribbons in the center of the top part, and on the sides of the bottom part of the bikini. She called it maid Outfit Bikini Ver.*

[/QUOTE]
Roman said:

William looked at Himeragi before looking at Han "I'm not acting unusual you're acting unusual!" He said quickly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "I know." She says softly
Ayen nodded "it's one of the elements that gives life, and it's often a symbol for fertility." he says looking at the water.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''3? we cant just leave the kids here all by themselves...''
*She then thought to herself*

'han...baka..'

*Natsuru smiled as he then kissed her forehead*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled before happily giving him a hug and snuggling him.

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?!" Dakota blushed in response to his comment as her gaze drifted to the side "I-I mean if you really want to you could have my room and ill sleep on the couch since you're t-the guest and all...." she said her voice trailing off the more she spoke.
Roland sighed "that not what i meant..." he says as he places a hand on her cheek "i meant, we sleep together..... and before you get the wrong idea i mean just sleep..." he said his voice trailing off as well while he blushed.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at Himeragi before looking at Han "I'm not acting unusual you're acting unusual!" He said quickly
Nymph glared at him. "You could have gotten my little sister pregnant and it's rare for a leviathan to live after birth, then you disappeared" she says angerily

shortyshot8 said:
"No man... I'm acting normal. You're acting all happy and giddy. You're normally all cool and relaxed, but that's none of my business." Han said as his clothes changed into his swim trunks. "Come on, let's join them." Han said walking over to Himeragi and the girls, "Nice bikini."He said as he sat down next to them and motioned for William to follow.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph glared at him. "You could have gotten my little sister pregnant and it's rare for a leviathan to live after birth, then you disappeared" she says angerily
Cam nodded "I had a reason" He said

Roman said:
"No man... I'm acting normal. You're acting all happy and giddy. You're normally all cool and relaxed, but that's none of my business." Han said as his clothes changed into his swim trunks. "Come on, let's join them." Han said walking over to Himeragi and the girls, "Nice bikini."He said as he sat down next to them and motioned for William to follow.

William snapped his fingers changing into trunks and sighing as he looked over at them

anime-guy-anime-guys-5284783-397-526.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "it's one of the elements that gives life, and it's often a symbol for fertility." he says looking at the water.
"Yea I know" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "I had a reason" He said

William snapped his fingers changing into trunks and sighing as he looked over at them

anime-guy-anime-guys-5284783-397-526.jpg
"Cause you had a wife and kids" she says crossing her arms

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]eating dinner))
@shortyshot8

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
(Alright that's fine)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]eating dinner))
@shortyshot8

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
(Alright that's fine)