• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Well....We could all go swimming"

Cam chuckled "Sam? Explain?"
Sam shook her head. "You brought it up" she says raising an eyebrow Riley looked at Sam and then at Cam

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''William, say weird stuff like that again. im gonna kick u where its painful...''
*She said as she stared coldly at William*

''...it will even hurt me to watch you...''

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "Please don't"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya watched. "I have to admit the water is beautiful" she says sitting next to him looking out at the water. "I don't like it but it's nice" she sighs
Ayen sighed "it's like you're trying to get me to say something about it." he said as he cast his line again.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "You brought it up" she says raising an eyebrow Riley looked at Sam and then at Cam
Cam chuckled "Alright" He said walking over to Riley leaning close to her ear and explaining

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''William, say weird stuff like that again. im gonna kick u where its painful...''
*She said as she stared coldly at William*

''...it will even hurt me to watch you...''

[/QUOTE]
Han chuckled, "Lets not get violent. It solves nothing sometimes. We'll go to the beach, how does that sound?"

@shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "if you want," he said as he stood up "i mean, i wouldn't want you to feel alone." he said teasingly.
She raised a brow at him and chuckled as she took her now empty plate to the sink "Perhaps I offered to come with you so you wouldn't feel alone"

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Lets not get violent. It solves nothing sometimes. We'll go to the beach, how does that sound?"
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "Please don't"
''hmm...sure. i guess that could work......but''

*She looks at Assana*

''i fear she might turn into water...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright i guess we can go sw- wait...its still raining...''

[/QUOTE]
"Aww" she pouted "Oh well~" she said as she hugged the cushion and curled up again.

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him and chuckled as she took her now empty plate to the sink "Perhaps I offered to come with you so you wouldn't feel alone"
Roland laughed a little "well, it seems we have a problem" he said taking his plate over to the sink "it seems neither of us want the other to feel alone." he said calmly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She looks at Assana*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "This is gonna rock!" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
"Aww" she pouted "Oh well~" she said as she hugged the cushion and curled up again.
*Natsuru then started to pet Amara again*

''yknow...your really cute''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She looks at Assana*

[/QUOTE]
Assana shook her head, "I can control my powers! Daddy and mommy taught me how!" She said happily. "Same here..." Miyuki said.

Han looked at Himeragi, "Is that good enough for you?" He asked, referring to the girl's statements.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Alright" He said walking over to Riley leaning close to her ear and explaining
Riley's eyes widen before running to her room. "EWWWWWW!" She says covering her ears

Sam chuckled. "That's my girl." She says smiling Nymph warped to the house. "Makisuma.!" She says crossing her arms

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "it's like you're trying to get me to say something about it." he said as he cast his line again.
"I'm not" she says. "I'm trying to 'connect' with water" she says lowering her ears

Roman said:
Assana shook her head, "I can control my powers! Daddy and mommy taught me how!" She said happily. "Same here..." Miyuki said.
Han looked at Himeragi, "Is that good enough for you?" He asked, referring to the girl's statements.

@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "This is gonna rock!" He said happily
''w-well...if you both can do that, il be okay with it''

Mayyflower said:
Riley's eyes widen before running to her room. "EWWWWWW!" She says covering her ears
Sam chuckled. "That's my girl." She says smiling Nymph warped to the house. "Makisuma.!" She says crossing her arms

"I'm not" she says. "I'm trying to 'connect' with water" she says lowering her ears
Cam just laughed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''w-well...if you both can do that, il be okay with it''

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled "Well you should know 'bad word man' is okay with anything"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled "unless you rid yourself of your fear and dislike of water you'll find trying to connect with it fruitless." he said calmly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''w-well...if you both can do that, il be okay with it''

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded, "Well should we get going? We have to get the right clothes for our little trip." He said happily. "Well I already have mine though..."

Assana continued to smile, "We can make our clothes appear on us." She said swaying left and right.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam just laughed

Miyuki frowned, "It is 'Dirty Word Man'. If you won't sat it correctly, don't say it all." She huffed.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Well should we get going? We have to get the right clothes for our little trip." He said happily. "Well I already have mine though..."

Assana continued to smile, "We can make our clothes appear on us." She said swaying left and right.

@shortyshot8

Miyuki frowned, "It is 'Dirty Word Man'. If you won't sat it correctly, don't say it all." She huffed.
William rolled his eyes "Alright alright" He muttered before looking at Himeragi "We only are waiting on you"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam just laughed

Roman said:

@shortyshot8

''then i suppose your okay with me kicking you where it hurts the most?''

*She said as she looks at William. She likes playing with other people's words like this*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam just laughed
Sam looked at nymph. "Who are you?" She asks Nymph raised an eyebrow. "Don't talk to me, I'm here for Makisuma" she scoffs maki stood up. "Nymph don't be rude, there my friends" she says rolling her eyes

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed a little "well, it seems we have a problem" he said taking his plate over to the sink "it seems neither of us want the other to feel alone." he said calmly
"Mhm, that is a problem indeed" she said with a chuckle as she leaned against the counter a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then i suppose your okay with me kicking you where it hurts the most?''
*She said as she looks at William. She likes playing with other people's words like this*

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "I-I never said that!" He said quickly a faint red on his cheeks

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at nymph. "Who are you?" She asks Nymph raised an eyebrow. "Don't talk to me, I'm here for Makisuma" she scoffs maki stood up. "Nymph don't be rude, there my friends" she says rolling her eyes
Cam frowned "Who....Are....You?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "unless you rid yourself of your fear and dislike of water you'll find trying to connect with it fruitless." he said calmly.
Amaya rolled her eyes and stared blankly at the water. "I'll get there" she mumbles

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then started to pet Amara again*
''yknow...your really cute''

[/QUOTE]
Amara huffed as she stuffed her face into the cushion "No I'm not" She said, her voice muffled by the cushion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back