• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William yawned and stood up "Did I pass out?"
Roman said:
Han nodded, "Hopefully it doesn't go wrong. I don't want any dramatic changes in my cousins lives." He said looking at Assana and Miyuki, smiling a bit.

Both girls smile at Han, bit Assana decided to ask, "Why is daddy and mommy I'm the hospital? Did one of them get hurt?" She asked in a worried tone.

@shortyshot8
''well...itll be hard to explain it but...Snow's baby is prematured and its about to be birthed already...there are more stuff that i can tell you but, your not gonna like it''

*Himeragi then frowned a little*

''just...please...lets not talk about why their in the hospital...if i worry to much, i might get sick..''

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Blair..." I smirk seductively then starts walking.
Tark smiled "That is a very lovely name" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...itll be hard to explain it but...Snow's baby is prematured and its about to be birthed already...there are more stuff that i can tell you but, your not gonna like it''

''just...please...lets not talk about why their in the hospital...if i worry to much, i might get sick..''

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "Hey Himeragi....I'm sure it's gonna be fine" He said reassuringly "Snow is strong"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"I know how you feel. That's my family in there, so I'll drop the subject without being asked twice." Han said.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blinked "Wow" He muttered

Jack blinked "Wha-What!?!"

Al frowned "Aww can I not sleep with you?" He asked jokingly
"If you find the floor comfortable then knock yourself out. I know it's not comfortable but it's the only place to sleep where I won't be noticed or suspicious." Nora said as she looked up at him.

shortyshot8 said:

Al frowned "Aww can I not sleep with you?" He asked jokingly
Fletcher wags his finger at Jack, chuckling mischievously. "You two have one of those hush hush sneak away and do nasty things in a broom closet type relationships." He says teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"If you find the floor comfortable then knock yourself out. I know it's not comfortable but it's the only place to sleep where I won't be noticed or suspicious." Nora said as she looked up at him.
Al chuckled "Alright" He said laying down next to her wrapping an arm around her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...try funny vines...''
[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Amara laughed as the video played "Ah , jeez I get really addicted to watching those" she said with a giggle when it was over.

((Got distracted by the video xD ))

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher wags his finger at Jack, chuckling mischievously. "You two have one of those hush hush sneak away and do nasty things in a broom closet type relationships." He says teasingly.
Jack's face turned red "W-We do not!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's face turned red "W-We do not!"
Fletcher continues to chuggle, putting his hands up as if surrendering. "No need to fret, your little love affair is safe with me, amigo." He says, continuing to poke fun at Jack, finding it fun to make him embarrassed.

shortyshot8 said:

Sam nodded. "Yea" she says with a chuckle "Dang I've been in purgatory that long?" She asks clearly shocked

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher continues to chuggle, putting his hands up as if surrendering. "No need to fret, your little love affair is safe with me, amigo." He says, continuing to poke fun at Jack, finding it fun to make him embarrassed.
Jack's hair lit on fire "Sh-Shut up!"

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Yea" she says with a chuckle "Dang I've been in purgatory that long?" She asks clearly shocked
Cam nodded "I guess"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's hair lit on fire "Sh-Shut up!"
Fletcher begins to laugh even harder as Jack's hair catches fire. "Oh, and I thought you was red with embarrassment before!" He says jokingly, imagining all the possible ways to continue to push Jack's buttons.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher begins to laugh even harder as Jack's hair catches fire. "Oh, and I thought you was red with embarrassment before!" He says jokingly, imagining all the possible ways to continue to push Jack's buttons.
Jack pouted "Stop...." He muttered

Neko walked around the courtyard of the school, looking for something to do. "All the fish is gone...I still wanna know how to fish..." She murmured as she took a seat under a tree, shading herself from the sun. @anyone

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled "That is a very lovely name" He said happily

William blinked "Hey Himeragi....I'm sure it's gonna be fine" He said reassuringly "Snow is strong"
Roman said:
"I know how you feel. That's my family in there, so I'll drop the subject without being asked twice." Han said.
@shortyshot8
''th-thank you...''

*She then leaned back against the couch petting Assana and Miyuki*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack pouted "Stop...." He muttered
Fletcher motions toward the ground slowly. "Alright now friend, let's all calm down here. You can have your secret little relationship and enjoy it too. I don't have to meet her."

Nonalaka said:
Amara laughed as the video played "Ah , jeez I get really addicted to watching those" she said with a giggle when it was over.
((Got distracted by the video xD ))
''haha yeah..me too''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''th-thank you...''

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled "No need to thank me" He said happily

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher motions toward the ground slowly. "Alright now friend, let's all calm down here. You can have your secret little relationship and enjoy it too. I don't have to meet her."
Jack sighed "Anyways" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:

Fletcher raises a brow at Jack. "Anyways..." He repeats, finding it odd as to how he went from anger to happiness so quickly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''th-thank you...''

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed and took a seat on the floor. "You're welcome. As for the mean time, there has to be something we can do. Any ideas?" He asked looking at William, then Himeragi.

The girls smiled happily as Himeragi petted them. They the reached up their little hands and played with her hair.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "I dunno!"
Fletcher looks Jack up down, taking a small step back. "I'm gonna be honest with you kid... You're a little strange. And I've seen some strange things." He says calmly.

Roman said:
Han sighed and took a seat on the floor. "You're welcome. As for the mean time, there has to be something we can do. Any ideas?" He asked looking at William, then Himeragi.

The girls smiled happily as Himeragi petted them. They the reached up their little hands and played with her hair.
William shrugged "Really I am up for anything" He said

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher looks Jack up down, taking a small step back. "I'm gonna be honest with you kid... You're a little strange. And I've seen some strange things." He says calmly.
Jack chuckled "You haven't even seen strange YET"

shortyshot8 said:

Roman said:

''hmmm...we can...uh.......i dunno...i was gonna say we can go to my house but...never mind. haha jeez, i usually have a lot of ideas for this kind of stuff but now i dunno where we could go''

*Himeragi said as she giggled a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...we can...uh.......i dunno...i was gonna say we can go to my house but...never mind. haha jeez, i usually have a lot of ideas for this kind of stuff but now i dunno where we could go''
*Himeragi said as she giggled a little*

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "I don't blame you......I would drink the day away but....." He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back