• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I'm so bored!" He said to himself "It's always boring without Neko"
@WeirdPrincess @Anyone
Fletcher let's out a annoyed sigh, one hand on his thigh another moving a cigar to his lips. He eyes up Jack and keeps his face straight. "Excuse me sir." He calls out, his southern accent showing.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked and leaned into her ear and whispered a bunch of naughty things
Nora blinked a few times before her face turned bright red."Yeah no....none of that today....or whenever."

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher let's out a annoyed sigh, one hand on his thigh another moving a cigar to his lips. He eyes up Jack and keeps his face straight. "Excuse me sir." He calls out, his southern accent showing.
Jack looked at him "Yeah?" He said

(( What I wish I was doing

tumblr_nqbgzr2ire1soa130o1_400.gif
))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at him "Yeah?" He said
Fletcher nods and drops the cigar, rubbing the tip of his boot across it. "I appear to be a little lost, I'm new here. Name's Fletcher, little guy." He introduces, not being able to help poking fun at Jack.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Until Marcus comes back" He said

Al nodded "Though....Once this whole mess is over I need more proof"
Sam nodded. "Nice" she says "well make yourself at home" she says jokingly

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nods and drops the cigar, rubbing the tip of his boot across it. "I appear to be a little lost, I'm new here. Name's Fletcher, little guy." He introduces, not being able to help poking fun at Jack.
Jack chuckled "Alright I will help you out if you want" He said standing up before looking down at the cigar "It'll kill ya.....I would know"

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Nice" she says "well make yourself at home" she says jokingly
Cam smiled "I helped build your home so that's already done"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "Alright I will help you out if you want" He said standing up before looking down at the cigar "It'll kill ya.....I would know"
Fletcher looks down at the cigar, confused as to what Jack meant before looking back up and letting out a deep laugh. "Son, that thing will no doubt spell out the death of me, so I might as well enjoy it." He says with a smile, exhaling a bit of smoke.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher looks down at the cigar, confused as to what Jack meant before looking back up and letting out a deep laugh. "Son, that thing will no doubt spell out the death of me, so I might as well enjoy it." He says with a smile, exhaling a bit of smoke.
Jack smiled "Well let's go" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Well let's go" He said happily
Fletcher nods and takes out a cigar, holding it out toward Jack as he toys with his lighter in his free hand. "Forgive me for intruding but, you wouldn't happen to be waitin' on somebody would ya? You seem a little impatient." He says, giving him a quizzical look.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nods and takes out a cigar, holding it out toward Jack as he toys with his lighter in his free hand. "Forgive me for intruding but, you wouldn't happen to be waitin' on somebody would ya? You seem a little impatient." He says, giving him a quizzical look.
Jack grabbed the cigar "Well I'm not really waiting on her just more of wondering where she is"

shortyshot8 said:

Cam smiled "I helped build your home so that's already done"
Sam smirked. "When did you build my home?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Jack grabbed the cigar "Well I'm not really waiting on her just more of wondering where she is"
Fletcher laughs as he tosses the lighter to Jack, grinning as he takes out a cigar of his own. "Story of every man's life right there, wondering where his girl is." He says lightheartedly.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs as he tosses the lighter to Jack, grinning as he takes out a cigar of his own. "Story of every man's life right there, wondering where his girl is." He says lightheartedly.
Jack chuckled "No need for this" He said handing the lighter back to him before lighting his finger on fire and lighting the cigar

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and patted his cheek,"No not ever. Just not anytime soon."
Al sighed "You ruin all of my fun" He said happily "Though this whole situation got me thinking"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "No need for this" He said handing the lighter back to him before lighting his finger on fire and lighting the cigar
Fletcher raises a brow and chuckles, lighting his cigar and placing it in his mouth. "Well just when I thought I'd seen it all." He says, a general look of awe on his face as he watches the flame.

Nonalaka said:
Amara hugged a cushion to herself as she watched him go through the video list letting a small yawn.
''hmmm...try funny vines...''

[media]

[/media]

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher raises a brow and chuckles, lighting his cigar and placing it in his mouth. "Well just when I thought I'd seen it all." He says, a general look of awe on his face as he watches the flame.
Jack smirked and put out the flame "Never seen a person like me before?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tilted her head in curiousity, "About what?"
Al chuckled "Now this is just a thought so please don't take it too seriously but...I wonder what it would be like....To have kids"

shortyshot8 said:

Al chuckled "Now this is just a thought so please don't take it too seriously but...I wonder what it would be like....To have kids"
"Kids?" Nora asked quietly before she frowned."I feel like that you've asked me that before...but it wasn't you exactly. It was Jack..." She murmured before shaking her head. "Kid seem sort of difficult to take care of...but it would be worth it."

shortyshot8 said:

Fletcher shakes his head. "No I can't say I have... People told me I was strange." He says joking, before turning serious as he look down at his hand, gripping his index finger as he pulls. The finger begins to stretch until thin when a small *pop* is heard. The finger slowly begins to change as the lump where his finger once was forms a new one. The finger he had pulled off was now a small knife in his hands.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Kids?" Nora asked quietly before she frowned."I feel like that you've asked me that before...but it wasn't you exactly. It was Jack..." She murmured before shaking her head. "Kid seem sort of difficult to take care of...but it would be worth it."
Al smiled "I would only ever do that with you" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back