• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "Really I am up for anything" He said

Jack chuckled "You haven't even seen strange YET"
Fletcher gives him a look of confusion and disgust, taking yet another small step away from him. "I don't really know what you mean about that son, but I don't intend to find out." He says, keeping his voice relaxed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha yeah..me too''

[/QUOTE]
Amara stretched a bit as she sat up and scratched the back of her head "So what do you all wanna do?" She asked as she looked around a bit, stifling a yawn.

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "Really I am up for anything" He said

Jack chuckled "You haven't even seen strange YET"
"Well, we could probably find something to do here. I know they have something around this place." Han said.

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "I don't blame you......I would drink the day away but....." He said
Roman said:
"Well, we could probably find something to do here. I know they have something around this place." Han said.
@Himeragi Seiker
''i know...but what about the kids? what will they do?''

Nonalaka said:
Amara stretched a bit as she sat up and scratched the back of her head "So what do you all wanna do?" She asked as she looked around a bit, stifling a yawn.
''well...i thinks its best to get our stuffed packed into our rooms...''

*She said getting her bags and leaving her cup on the table as she went to her room. Apple only smiled and did the same*

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Alright" He said laying down next to her wrapping an arm around her
Nora blinked and looked at him,"You don't have to you know. You could go home."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*She said getting her bags and leaving her cup on the table as she went to her room. Apple only smiled and did the same*

[/QUOTE]
"They'll be able to participate too. It's not like I'll choose something they can't do. That's just mean." Han said, hopping up. "But, of no one has any ideas, I guess we can sit around and talk."

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Threesome?" He said jokingly "I'm kidding I'm kidding"
Sam smirked. "Nah, I'm good." She says with a chuckle Riley peeked around the corner. "What's a threesome?" She asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, alrighty then" she said with a smile as they walked off.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, alrighty then" she said with a smile as they walked off.
''so uhhh...now what do you wanna do?''

*Natsuru said as he looked at Amara*

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, I suppose, but its not like they are forgotten, people still seem to know them somewhat" she said with a shrug before hearing him yawn "Tired?" She asked looking at him.
Roland nodded "yeah, i think I'll need to find my dorm room soon." he said yawning again.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says laying down close to his back.
Ayen smiled "it's a fat one, it's a keeper." he said as he opened a water filled box as he put the fish in.

Roman said:
"They'll be able to participate too. It's not like I'll choose something they can't do. That's just mean." Han said, hopping up. "But, of no one has any ideas, I guess we can sit around and talk."
@shortyshot8
William chuckled "Well....We could all go swimming"

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked. "Nah, I'm good." She says with a chuckle Riley peeked around the corner. "What's a threesome?" She asks
Cam chuckled "Sam? Explain?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so uhhh...now what do you wanna do?''
*Natsuru said as he looked at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
She shrugged "Well I dunno, that's why I was asking in the first place" she said with a giggle.

shortyshot8 said:

Roman said:
@shortyshot8
''that...actually sounds like a good idea. i have a swimming pool back at my house so i guess we can just go there. or do you have something else in mind to where to swim?''

*She said as she looks at William*

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged "Well I dunno, that's why I was asking in the first place" she said with a giggle.
''haha well...hmmm...do you like swimming? we have a swimming pool in the back yard''

shortyshot8 said:

"Hmmm... That could be done." Han said.

Miyuki smiled and nodded, "Dirty word man has a good idea."

@Himeragi Seiker

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, i think I'll need to find my dorm room soon." he said yawning again.

Ayen smiled "it's a fat one, it's a keeper." he said as he opened a water filled box as he put the fish in.
"Ah, right, well do you need help finding it?" She asked as she looked over at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''that...actually sounds like a good idea. i have a swimming pool back at my house so i guess we can just go there. or do you have something else in mind to where to swim?''

''haha well...hmmm...do you like swimming? we have a swimming pool in the back yard''

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "Seeing you in a bikini would make my day" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "Sure, sure, that sounds like fun! ~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, well do you need help finding it?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Roland shrugged his shoulders "if you want," he said as he stood up "i mean, i wouldn't want you to feel alone." he said teasingly.

shortyshot8 said:
"Is that how one talks to there master/mistress now?" Han asked. "Wow..."

Miyuki and Assana shook their heads at William. "He only wants to see the girls in swimsuits." Miyuki said.

@Himeragi Seiker

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya watched. "I have to admit the water is beautiful" she says sitting next to him looking out at the water. "I don't like it but it's nice" she sighs

Roman said:

Miyuki and Assana shook their heads at William. "He only wants to see the girls in swimsuits." Miyuki said.

@Himeragi Seiker
William laughed nervously "It was a joke" He said

Roman said:

@Himeragi Seiker
shortyshot8 said:
''William, say weird stuff like that again. im gonna kick u where its painful...''

*She said as she stared coldly at William*

''...it will even hurt me to watch you...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back