• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "I-I never said that!" He said quickly a faint red on his cheeks

Cam frowned "Who....Are....You?"
(( Did he just blushed from being threatened? Masochist xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Amara huffed as she stuffed her face into the cushion "No I'm not" She said, her voice muffled by the cushion.
*Natsuru chuckles a little before kissing Amara's neck then pulling away looking at her*

shortyshot8 said:
(No he had it happen from being embarrassed of talking about the subject)
(( He needs to be kicked either way it goes xD ))

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm, that is a problem indeed" she said with a chuckle as she leaned against the counter a bit.
Roland smiled "how ever shall we solve this?" he said jokingly "maybe i'll just have to stay here... with you" he said playfully as he leaned in close to her "all night." he whispered in her ear.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes and stared blankly at the water. "I'll get there" she mumbles
Ayen chuckled "i hope, the shower often feels lonely." he said teasingly.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "I-I never said that!" He said quickly a faint red on his cheeks

Cam frowned "Who....Are....You?"
"Nymph Shun..." She says looking at Cam. "A leviathan goddess.. Maki's older sister" she says calmly "since she is a "goddess" she's expecting for everyone to treat her like one... In purgatory we were treated like Rome." She says rolling her eyes

Mayyflower said:
"Nymph Shun..." She says looking at Cam. "A leviathan goddess.. Maki's older sister" she says calmly "since she is a "goddess" she's expecting for everyone to treat her like one... In purgatory we were treated like Rome." She says rolling her eyes
Cam chuckled "For a Goddess you are weak" He muttered

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "how ever shall we solve this?" he said jokingly "maybe i'll just have to stay here... with you" he said playfully as he leaned in close to her "all night." he whispered in her ear.

Ayen chuckled "i hope, the shower often feels lonely." he said teasingly.
Amaya looked at Ayen. "I bet" she says With a smirk

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''well...we can go so...lets go?''[/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] - if your controlling the children
William nodded and opened the door "Ladies first" He said

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "For a Goddess you are weak" He muttered
Nymph glared at cam. "For a incubuse lorde you sure are worthless." She snaps backs "I'm stronger than you think." She says angerily.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''well...we can go so...lets go?''[/COLOR] @shortyshot8 @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL][/color]

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Ayen. "I bet" she says With a smirk
Ayen smiled "so, why have suddenly decided to try and connect with it on your own, but when i talked about it thought against it?" he said bringing in another fish.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph glared at cam. "For a incubuse lorde you sure are worthless." She snaps backs "I'm stronger than you think." She says angerily.
Cam chuckled "Well I might be worthless yes....I can accept that fact"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru chuckles a little before kissing Amara's neck then pulling away looking at her*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed a bit before lifting he head from the cushion and looking back at him.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded and opened the door "Ladies first" He said
Roman said:
Han stood up, and stretched, "I can take us all there." He said looking at the group.
@shortyshot8
@Jennete
''3? we cant just leave the kids here all by themselves...''

*She then thought to herself*

'han...baka..'

Nonalaka said:
Amara blushed a bit before lifting he head from the cushion and looking back at him.
*Natsuru smiled as he then kissed her forehead*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Well I might be worthless yes....I can accept that fact"
Nymph rolled her eyes. "Maki are you coming with me?" She asks Maki sighed and went over to nymph "I guess" she says calmly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

'han...baka..'

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled "Han that's not very nice"

Mayyflower said:
Nymph rolled her eyes. "Maki are you coming with me?" She asks Maki sighed and went over to nymph "I guess" she says calmly
Cam looked at her "Is this your sister?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "so, why have suddenly decided to try and connect with it on your own, but when i talked about it thought against it?" he said bringing in another fish.
Amaya shrugged. "Cause I wanna try" she says. "For you and the kids..." She whispered to herself

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

'han...baka..'

[/QUOTE]
"I know that. I was gonna teleport us all to the beach." Han said.

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back