• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not like I have anyone else to show" she said and pursed her lips to he side.
Hayate blinked, "No friends or anything? That's who most people show."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''a-alright guess you just chill over there William..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said nervously as she turned around to go more out to the water before running into Han bumping into his chest then looking up at him blushing. They were so close that it almost seemed romantic. She also had her hands on his chest* (Anime Moment [/B][/COLOR] xD [COLOR=#0059b3][B])[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#00b3b3]William flashed Roman a look before looking away in disgust[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b3b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright guess you just chill over there William..''
*She said nervously as she turned around to go more out to the water before running into Han bumping into his chest then looking up at him blushing. They were so close that it almost seemed romantic. She also had her hands on his chest* (Anime Moment xD )

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled and waved his hand, "He- Aaah!" He yelled as he was blasted out of the water. He landed right next to William.

Miyuki frowned, "You were to close, to Hime."

Han twitched a little. "Ow..."

Roman said:
Han smiled and waved his hand, "He- Aaah!" He yelled as he was blasted out of the water. He landed right next to William.

William punched Han on the arm "Idiot...."

shortyshot8 said:
William flashed Roman a look before looking away in disgust
@Roman
Roman said:

*Himeragi then stood there soon shaking her head. She was spacing out. Somehow that moment remind her of Kuroh*

'why did i just think of Kuroh right now...?'

*She then went in the water and started to swim away from the beach to hide her blushing face*

'dont tell me i have a crush on Han...dammit Han, why did you have to be right behind me?!'

Roman said:
Taylor floated around her in circles, "Long as you find something to satisfy yourself." He said teasingly. "Anyways, can we hang out with your friends? I wanna fish for compliments." He said laughing a little.
Celia giggled,"Sure why not. They aren't all girls though, I know a few guys...not including my brother. Because he'll be there too." She stated as she stood up and walked out of the room. "They should be in the party room from yesterday...they party way to hard."

Roman said:
Han rubbed his arm, "What'd I do?" He asked.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then stood there soon shaking her head. She was spacing out. Somehow that moment remind her of Kuroh*

*She then went in the water and started to swim away from the beach to hide her blushing face*

'dont tell me i have a crush on Han...dammit Han, why did you have to be right behind me?!'

[/QUOTE]
William looked at Han "You know very well what you just did"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki looked at Himeragi and told Assana to follow her as she followed, Himeragi. "Hey, where are you going?" Assana asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Han blinked, "I teleported... That's one thing. What else did do?" He asked curiously.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Alright" He said before all the balls vanished "Your turn"
Sam stared blankly at the table. "How is that even fair" she says with a small chuckle

Roman said:
Miyuki looked at Himeragi and told Assana to follow her as she followed, Himeragi. "Hey, where are you going?" Assana asked.

Han blinked, "I teleported... That's one thing. What else did do?" He asked curiously.
William frowned "Don't tell me you didn't see it...That spark"

Mayyflower said:
Sam stared blankly at the table. "How is that even fair" she says with a small chuckle
Cam chuckled "It's my speed and power"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"Sure why not. They aren't all girls though, I know a few guys...not including my brother. Because he'll be there too." She stated as she stood up and walked out of the room. "They should be in the party room from yesterday...they party way to hard."
Taylor flew behind, Celia and latched on to her back. "Hey, am I heavy?"

shortyshot8 said:

"If there was a spark in water, I think I'd be dead..." Han said chuckling.

shortyshot8 said:
Roman said:
*Himeragi then stopped so that the water was up to her stomach when she was standing*

''...n-nowhere..''

*She said before sitting down in the water as the water was at her neck. Her blush started to fade away*

''i just want to...think...about stuff...b-but im fine really''

*She said as she gave Assana a warm smile*

Roman said:
Taylor flew behind, Celia and latched on to her back. "Hey, am I heavy?"

"If there was a spark in water, I think I'd be dead..." Han said chuckling.
William sighed "Let me put it like this....Himeragi...I'm an idiot not to have seen it"

shortyshot8 said:

Sam chuckled. "No magic" she says smiling as she made the balls reappear

LunaCrosby said:
"All my friends have been with me since I was a child, they already know how cute I was, except one but eh" she smiled.
"Maybe you should show that friend. It could be like bonding moment if you two aren't really that close." Hayate suggested.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Let me put it like this....Himeragi...I'm an idiot not to have seen it"
"To not have seen what? How she bumped into me? That was kinda cool, she was blushing about something... Was it something you said?" Han asked.

Roman said:
"Maybe you should show that friend. It could be like bonding moment if you two aren't really that close." Hayate suggested.
"That friend is a man named William, I doubt he'd care to see it" she shrugs.

Roman said:
"To not have seen what? How she bumped into me? That was kinda cool, she was blushing about something... Was it something you said?" Han asked.
William sighed "You really are an idiot....She likes you dude....And as her friend....I have no choice but to support her and you" He said in almost a sad tone

Mayyflower said:
(Forget I said that I was thinking about a type of magic and I accidentally typed it)
Sam shook her head.
Cam chuckled "What's wrong?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then stopped so that the water was up to her stomach when she was standing*
''...n-nowhere..''

*She said before sitting down in the water as the water was at her neck. Her blush started to fade away*

''i just want to...think...about stuff...b-but im fine really''

*She said as she gave Assana a warm smile*

[/QUOTE]
"Oh well, I'll go back to big cousin. Come join us when you're ready." Assana said as Miyuki flew them back to shore.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "You really are an idiot....She likes you dude....And as her friend....I have no choice but to support her and you" He said in almost a sad tone

Cam chuckled "What's wrong?"
Sam looked at Cam. "Oh Nothing" she says smiling as she reset the balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back