• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded and grabbed him one. "Here" she says handing him one before sitting on a stool next to the pool table. "Your turn by the way" she says looking at cam
Cam nodded as the same thing as before happened before he took a sip of his drink

Roman said:
"Why are you asking me? I can't tell you why you're angry about it." Han said. He then called out to Himeragi, "Hey! Himeragi! We're gonna head back!" He shouted.
@Himeragi Seiker
William sighed "What is up with me?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura shrugged "by the way... do you know anyone named Cam? He kinda did something I need punch him for. Unless I was lied to" she says.
"I saw him fighting in the tournament." Hayate said. "Other than that, I don't know him personally."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded as the same thing as before happened before he took a sip of his drink

William sighed "What is up with me?"
Han shrugged, "I don't know."

Roman said:
"I saw him fighting in the tournament." Hayate said. "Other than that, I don't know him personally."

William sighed "I don't understand my emotions one bit...I knew I should have just gotten drunk and called it a day"

Mayyflower said:
Sam took a sip of her beer.
(Should we timeskip?)

Roman said:

Kagura huffed "I was looking forward to hitting him for pouncing on me, but I dunno if I was lied to or not, boys are confusing." She says, putting her hands in a claw position before placing them on the table.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia yelped and stumbled back a few steps."Just a tad. Not much though." She said as she fixed herself before walking into the party room. "Why are you fishing for compliments anyways?"
"Well, if won't constantly compliment me, then your friends will. Especially the girl ones." He said jokingly. "Honestly I'm just bored."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I don't understand my emotions one bit...I knew I should have just gotten drunk and called it a day"

(Should we timeskip?)
Han sighed, "If you wanna leave I won't stop you. But if you're staying, no liquor around the kids."

shortyshot8 said:
"A-Am not!"
Roman said:
"Why are you asking me? I can't tell you why you're angry about it." Han said. He then called out to Himeragi, "Hey! Himeragi! We're gonna head back!" He shouted.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Himeragi remained sitting in the water until she teleported back at her dorm room in school. She soon took off her bikini and started the bath tub as it filled up with warm water. She then sat in the water filled tub as she looked down staring at the water talking to herself*

''how can i face those two ever again...? well...at least how do i face William...? he likes me but...Kuroh...he cares about me and William he- ...dammit..what do i do?...w-well i cant trust William...he cheated on Mitsu for god knows how many times...''

Roman said:
"Well, if won't constantly compliment me, then your friends will. Especially the girl ones." He said jokingly. "Honestly I'm just bored."

Han sighed, "If you wanna leave I won't stop you. But if you're staying, no liquor around the kids."
William laughed sadly "From the way it's going I just might leave........It seems like you are the only one who wouldn't mind me sticking around"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura huffed "I was looking forward to hitting him for pouncing on me, but I dunno if I was lied to or not, boys are confusing." She says, putting her hands in a claw position before placing them on the table.
"We are? I always thought we were quite simple." Hayate said laughing a little.

Roman said:
"We are? I always thought we were quite simple." Hayate said laughing a little.
"No.. boys are the most confusing things ever... I never understand how they feel... if they are lying... some are constantly on their man periods and have mood swings" she says.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi remained sitting in the water until she teleported back at her dorm room in school. She soon took off her bikini and started the bath tub as it filled up with warm water. She then sat in the water filled tub as she looked down staring at the water talking to herself*
''how can i face those two ever again...? well...at least how do i face William...? he likes me but...Kuroh...he cares about me and William he- ...dammit..what do i do?...w-well i cant trust William...he cheated on Mitsu for god knows how many times...''

[/QUOTE]
(The painful painful truth)

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed sadly "From the way it's going I just might leave........It seems like you are the only one who wouldn't mind me sticking around"
Han nodded, "Alright. See you around..." he said before feeling Himeragi's energy vanish. "Guess I'm alone now." He said as he and the girls appeared in Roman's living room.

@Himeragi Seiker

LunaCrosby said:
"No.. boys are the most confusing things ever... I never understand how they feel... if they are lying... some are constantly on their man periods and have mood swings" she says.
"I know I'm a simple guy. All the other guys you're talking about, I don't know..." he said.

May summoned her bear Luner and walked around the park. "Luner?" She says looking down at Luner. "Yes may?" Luner says may smiled. "The Benefits of being a animal goddess... You can talk to them" she says happily Luner smiled. "Yea" she says happily

@ANYONE?

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Alright. See you around..." he said before feeling Himeragi's energy vanish. "Guess I'm alone now." He said as he and the girls appeared in Roman's living room.

@Himeragi Seiker
William sighed and walked into a bar sitting down and ordering a beer "I'm done with love....It never works for me" He said to himself as the beer shortly after arrived and he began to down it

@Himeragi Seiker @Anyone else at this point

Roman said:

Celia rolled her eyes as she made her way over to a small group of people. "Well you might be out of luck getting compliments...maybe. I don't know." She said with a shrug as they made it to the group. "Hey guys! My little brother was bored out of his mind and wanted to come meet you." Anna, Autumn, Ulqui, Misa, and Karito all stood within the group. All of them introduced themselves before someone burst into the room. Neko came and run into Karito, sending him to the floor. "Ah! I'm sorry! I was just excited to be here and explored you're house again." She giggled before standing up and dusting herself off, then introducing herself.

Roman said:

@Himeragi Seiker

"I know I'm a simple guy. All the other guys you're talking about, I don't know..." he said.
"Hmm we will see about that" she smiles.

*Himeragi sighed as she teleported herself and the water in one of the bath tubs in Roman's house since she remembered she was a maid there*

''right...im a maid here so...i have to be here''

@Roman

Roman said:

@Himeragi Seiker

*Himeragi sighed as she teleported herself and the water in one of the bath tubs in Roman's house since she remembered she was a maid there*

''right...im a maid here so...i have to be here''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia rolled her eyes as she made her way over to a small group of people. "Well you might be out of luck getting compliments...maybe. I don't know." She said with a shrug as they made it to the group. "Hey guys! My little brother was bored out of his mind and wanted to come meet you." Anna, Autumn, Ulqui, Misa, and Karito all stood within the group. All of them introduced themselves before someone burst into the room. Neko came and run into Karito, sending him to the floor. "Ah! I'm sorry! I was just excited to be here and explored you're house again." She giggled before standing up and dusting herself off, then introducing herself.
Taylor blinked and whispered in Celia's ear. "They partied hard indeed. They look like zombies." He said. He then hopped off her back and floated in front of the group. "Hiya!" He said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm we will see about that" she smiles.
Hayate sipped the last f his coffee, "Huh? What do you mean by that?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back