• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor watched the group talk as he sat there and watched. "What the fuck us going on?" He thought.

Miyuki shook her head, "He is busy. You'll have to come back a different time. If you don't I will summon my daddy's security clone."
"Neko...can you get off of me please? You do this every time you see me....aren't you tired of it yet?" "No. I will nuzzle you until I have to leave." Anna stared at them,"What the actual hell are they doing?" She whispered before taking a seat on the couch. Autumn giggled again,"This is so lively! No wonder mom told me to make friends!" Ulqui stared at Taylor thinking, That's her boyfriend...no way in hell is it not. They look to similar...but why does he look like a little pre-teen fucker...like one of those annoying kids in middle school.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at her "Since my powers are weak I can't warp anyone here.....Meaning I have only one choice"

Cam looked at her "Since my powers are weak I can't warp anyone here.....Meaning I have only one choice"
Sam rolled her eyes. "I can warp people here, meaning open and portal and drag them here" she says "I don't need another kid" she says calmly

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at him "Fuck off" He said waddling around a little it was clear he had a hard time standing much less fighting
The clone frowned and grabbed William by the collar. He dragged him outside and frowned, "Come back when you aren't drunk." He said, repairing the door and slamming it in his face.

Roman said:
"Oooh! That's cool." Hayate said looking at the gloves. "Specially made?"
Kagura nodded "my other gave them to me for my... 5th birthday I believe, they grow with me" she shrugs "they also hurt like hell if I were to punch someone".

Mayyflower said:
Sam rolled her eyes. "I can warp people here, meaning open and portal and drag them here" she says "I don't need another kid" she says calmly
Cam nodded "Alright but who?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Neko...can you get off of me please? You do this every time you see me....aren't you tired of it yet?" "No. I will nuzzle you until I have to leave." Anna stared at them,"What the actual hell are they doing?" She whispered before taking a seat on the couch. Autumn giggled again,"This is so lively! No wonder mom told me to make friends!" Ulqui stared at Taylor thinking, That's her boyfriend...no way in hell is it not. They look to similar...but why does he look like a little pre-teen fucker...like one of those annoying kids in middle school.
Taylor looked at Ulqui and waved, "Hey! What's up?" He asked smiling.

Roman said:
The clone frowned and grabbed William by the collar. He dragged him outside and frowned, "Come back when you aren't drunk." He said, repairing the door and slamming it in his face.
William was about to knock again before he heard a word echo in his head "Cheater.....Worthless.....Brat......Piece of filth....USED" After the final word played William fell to his knees gripping his skull and screaming in agony

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "I don't know your feeding off if them" she chuckles
Cam sighed "Gee thanks" He muttered

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "my other gave them to me for my... 5th birthday I believe, they grow with me" she shrugs "they also hurt like hell if I were to punch someone".
"I can imagine." Hayate said. "They're pretty nice looking." He said as he continued to look at the gloves.

shortyshot8 said:
William was about to knock again before he heard a word echo in his head "Cheater.....Worthless.....Brat......Piece of filth....USED" After the final word played William fell to his knees gripping his skull and screaming in agony

The clone groaned and stepped outside, he grabbed William and took him away from the house. "What the hell is your problem?"

shortyshot8 said:

Sam chuckled. "Yea no problem" she says jokingly. "So who shall it be?" She asks

Roman said:
"I can imagine." Hayate said. "They're pretty nice looking." He said as he continued to look at the gloves.

The clone groaned and stepped outside, he grabbed William and took him away from the house. "What the hell is your problem?"
"Yeah they are, they give me the confidence I need everyday" she smiles and pounds em together.

Roman said:

William gripped the clone's shoulders tightly "Make it stop!" He said with pure fear in his eyes "I'm not! I don't want to be!" He said as his hair had turned pitch black

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Yea no problem" she says jokingly. "So who shall it be?" She asks
Cam sighed "I don't know anyone I can trust......"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah they are, they give me the confidence I need everyday" she smiles and pounds em together.
"Cool." Hayate said looking back up at her. "I wish I had something like that." He said chuckling.

shortyshot8 said:
William gripped the clone's shoulders tightly "Make it stop!" He said with pure fear in his eyes "I'm not! I don't want to be!" He said as his hair had turned pitch black

The clone gave him a more serious look, "Stop what?"

Roman said:
Roman said:
William continued to look at him "The lies! I'm not a cheater! It's wrong it's not true it can't be! I would never....." He began to slow down before passing out

LunaCrosby said:
"I could get you a pair to your liking" she offers.
"Oh you don't have to. Thanks for the offer though." He said smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
William continued to look at him "The lies! I'm not a cheater! It's wrong it's not true it can't be! I would never....." He began to slow down before passing out
The clone shook his head, "Roman needs to really talk to his friends." It said to itself. The Clone then took, William to his dorm then vanished, returning to his original spot as security.

Roman said:
The clone shook his head, "Roman needs to really talk to his friends." It said to itself. The Clone then took, William to his dorm then vanished, returning to his original spot as security.
William laid there in fear and agony "Someone...Please....Help"

shortyshot8 said:

Sam sighed. "I wanna help you I really do but I don't wanna risk getting pregnant and I don't need Marcus mad at me" she says sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back