• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](You mean this guy cheating the other guy or girl and this shit and that shit?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Well for Han it's two things. My character Roman is his cousin and his wife just gave birth prematurely so he has to provide emotional support for them and he also is the helper for gods and Celia just happens to be the one he helps most. So whatever problem she has, he also has. ))

Roman said:
(( That's just evil. She could end up with anything that way! xD ))
Han nodded, "Well it's good to see you about and happy. You know whenever you need some extra help, I'm available!" He said giving her thumbs up and smiling back when she smiled. "So, how's everything been since the incident?"
Celia nodded with a smile. "Everything seems to be getting back into order! I gave William one more chance to fix up his act by the way." She said. "Hopefully he's changed for the better."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded with a smile. "Everything seems to be getting back into order! I gave William one more chance to fix up his act by the way." She said. "Hopefully he's changed for the better."
Han nodded, "William? I'm pretty sure he is doing good." He said, but in his mind this is what he thought, I thought she hated him after what he pulled.... Now William is down there with, Hime. The girl he adores so much! How do I tell her? He thought. "Where's your daughter? I haven't seen her since the first time I stopped Victory."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Guess who's back)

[/QUOTE]
(( Welcome back xD ))

Roman said:
Han nodded, "William? I'm pretty sure he is doing good." He said, but in his mind this is what he thought, I thought she hated him after what he pulled.... Now William is down there with, Hime. The girl he adores so much! How do I tell her? He thought. "Where's your daughter? I haven't seen her since the first time I stopped Victory."

(( Welcome back xD ))
Celia sighed. "William said it would be alright if we left her alone for a few days..." She said.

(Nu Kaota! Dis is a pivotal plot point >:3, as for Nonalaka, I think I can make a exception... :3)
Free characters:

Yuzu

Kokuru

Oliver

Aiden

Tyra

Kite

Dark Tyler

Hiro(not really)

(Idk if I missed any xD )
((Aww thankies :'3 Hmmm...I guess Kokuru? I have interacted with everyone else...except maybe dark Tyler or Oliver... uvu))

Nonalaka said:
((Aww thankies :'3 Hmmm...I guess Kokuru? I have interacted with everyone else...except maybe dark Tyler or Oliver... uvu))
(Kokuru it is then xD )

Kokuru finished training in his cave. He rose up out of the earth, appearing on a bench of the courtyard. "What to do... What to do..." He said.

Celia sighed. "William said it would be alright if we left her alone for a few days..." She said.
"Alone? Without her parents? She's a little girl though, correct?" Han asked. "Hmm... Anything else happen?"

Roman said:
"Alone? Without her parents? She's a little girl though, correct?" Han asked. "Hmm... Anything else happen?"
Celia giggled. "She's 16, she had accelerated growth... Plus she needs to make some friends." She said. "Anything else... Nothing really."

Celia giggled. "She's 16, she had accelerated growth... Plus she needs to make some friends." She said. "Anything else... Nothing really."
"Oh nice, She's all grown up on you!" Han said jokingly. "Were you still planning on marrying William?" He asked

Roman said:
"Oh nice, She's all grown up on you!" Han said jokingly. "Were you still planning on marrying William?" He asked
Celia nodded. "Mhm! William's planning it." She said with a happy smile.

Celia nodded. "Mhm! William's planning it." She said with a happy smile.
Han smiled, his hands behind him we're rather balled into fist than open. "That's great! Think maybe I can stay here for a while though? There's a lot of stuff going on in my life and it isn't happy stuff. I just need a break from it all."

Roman said:
Han smiled, his hands behind him we're rather balled into fist than open. "That's great! Think maybe I can stay here for a while though? There's a lot of stuff going on in my life and it isn't happy stuff. I just need a break from it all."
Celia nodded. "Sure! Your always welcome here Han!" She said with a smile. "I'm just going to water the garden."

Celia nodded. "Sure! Your always welcome here Han!" She said with a smile. "I'm just going to water the garden."
Han finally decided he'd tell her why she's in a good mood rather than a bad one, "Hey uh, Celia? Before you go I would like to tell you something."

(Kokuru it is then xD )
Kokuru finished training in his cave. He rose up out of the earth, appearing on a bench of the courtyard. "What to do... What to do..." He said.
Ilaani was sitting on the grass with a book on her lap when a boy suddenly rose from the ground not far from her causing her to shuffle back a bit and stare over a bit before speaking "That's quite an entrance ya made there" she said with a raised brow and a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla finished cleaning up her plate and left it to the side before making her way back. As she reentered the room where they were sitting she looked over at Kaname with a questioning look before sitting down, was this change of form not a normal thing to him? She had assumed it was but the look on his face as he inspected himself told her otherwise "Is something wrong?" She asked as she looked over at him, her head tilting to the side lightly.

Kaname continued to stare at his chest, slightly shifting his gaze to the side to study Camilla who had just sat down. Silent still for a few moments, Kaname stood up and entered the kitchen, taking his own plate to the sink where it needed to go. Once done, Kaname placed his hands on either side of the sink and straightened out his arms, leaning his upper body over the sink.

"No. It's nothing."

Roman said:
Han finally decided he'd tell her why she's in a good mood rather than a bad one, "Hey uh, Celia? Before you go I would like to tell you something."
Celia tilted her head. "What is it?" She asked.

Roman said:

(( Welcome back xD ))
(Thanks for being the only one who welcomed me)

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani was sitting on the grass with a book on her lap when a boy suddenly rose from the ground not far from her causing her to shuffle back a bit and stare over a bit before speaking "That's quite an entrance ya made there" she said with a raised brow and a chuckle.
Kokuru looked over at her. "Nah, I think I could of done better." He joked. "The name's Kokuru."

Celia tilted her head. "What is it?" She asked.
Han took a deep breath then exhaled, "OK, Celia. I like you, I don't wanna see you hurt or anything. I just want to know, what would you do if the one you loved had feelings for someone else?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Thanks for being the only one who welcomed me)

[/QUOTE]
(( No problem man :U ))

Roman said:
Han took a deep breath then exhaled, "OK, Celia. I like you, I don't wanna see you hurt or anything. I just want to know, what would you do if the one you loved had feelings for someone else?"

(( No problem man :U ))
Celia scratched her head. "Well, I'd remove his mark and erase him from existence because that would be the second time he's broken my heart." She said. "Why?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname continued to stare at his chest, slightly shifting his gaze to the side to study Camilla who had just sat down. Silent still for a few moments, Kaname stood up and entered the kitchen, taking his own plate to the sink where it needed to go. Once done, Kaname placed his hands on either side of the sink and straightened out his arms, leaning his upper body over the sink.

"No. It's nothing."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla's eyes followed him as he left and made his way to the kitchen she rested her head in one hand as she propped up her arm on the arm of the chair in thought for a bit "I dunno, from what I've learned...when someone says those words, it normally means something...but alright" she said before pursuing her lips lightly.

Celia scratched her head. "Well, I'd remove his mark and erase him from existence because that would be the second time he's broken my heart." She said. "Why?"
Han smiled, "I'll tell you why later. For now, you should finish what you were gonna do. I'll just go, practice my sword skills."

Kokuru looked over at her. "Nah, I think I could of done better." He joked. "The name's Kokuru."
"Is that so?" She said with a chuckle as she closed the book on her lap and stood up, making her way over to the bench "I'm ilaani, nice to meet you Kokuru"

Roman said:
Han smiled, "I'll tell you why later. For now, you should finish what you were gonna do. I'll just go, practice my sword skills."
Celia nodded. "Ok!" She said before she skipped off happily.

Nonalaka said:
"Is that so?" She said with a chuckle as she closed the book on her lap and stood up, making her way over to the bench "I'm ilaani, nice to meet you Kokuru"
Kokuru blushed a little when she sat next to him. He didn't meet many friendly people that wanted to meet him. "Well it's a pleasure to be met." He said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back