• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little and ordered a bottle of whiskey "Pretty much"

Marcus smirked down at her "Shall we?"
Nora whistled as she kicked her legs, her drink soon arriving. She eagerly grabbed it and took a sip,"Ah....That hits the spot."

Nonalaka said:
Amara slowly approached the girl "Hey there" she said softly "Do you need help finding your mother?"
*The girl then shook her head*

''mama...mommy...i shouldve not time traveled like mommy..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora whistled as she kicked her legs, her drink soon arriving. She eagerly grabbed it and took a sip,"Ah....That hits the spot."
Al's shortly after arrived as he drank a bit of it "So true"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put her clothes back on. "Thank you, and yea sounds great" she says happily
Ayen sat down, briefly telling everything to make noise again "now find the owl again, with all the interference." sounding more like a tutor than a lover.

xoloveox said:
"This is disapointing. I thought a demon would be more flirty." She teased.
Nero looked at his Devil Bringer "Well I'm not a full Demon" He said before looking at her "But if it's flirty you want"

LunaCrosby said:
"It is... I feel gross... one of them.. touched me”she said and set down her drink.
William blushed a little "Oh...Are you okay?" He asked as he took a drink

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat down, briefly telling everything to make noise again "now find the owl again, with all the interference." sounding more like a tutor than a lover.
Amaya nodded and closed her eyes before finding the owl. Sorry but I need you again.. She thought to herself before the owl flew over

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The girl then shook her head*
''mama...mommy...i shouldve not time traveled like mommy..''

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked at the girl "Time travelled?" Looking at the number something in Amaras head clicked, quickly turning to Natsumi "You said yuki and Shira were having a kid right?...she couldn't be...could she?"

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked at his Devil Bringer "Well I'm not a full Demon" He said before looking at her "But if it's flirty you want"

"I'm fine.. I just feel violated" she sighed and looked at him "why are you blushing?" She asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm fine.. I just feel violated" she sighed and looked at him "why are you blushing?" She asked.
William laughed nervously "Am I? I didn't even notice" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:

She smirked. "Yeah...~?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said softly
Sam smiled and walked into the

Kitchen.
Riley yawned and walked out of the room. "I'm up" she says walked into the living room. "Hi daddy" she says sitting in her tiny chair

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and closed her eyes before finding the owl. Sorry but I need you again.. She thought to herself before the owl flew over
Ayen nodded "good, now i want you too tell me how the owl feels." he said grabbing a wooden bracelet from one of the pouches on his belt.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "good, now i want you too tell me how the owl feels." he said grabbing a wooden bracelet from one of the pouches on his belt.
Amaya chuckled. "Annoyed" she says petting the owl

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and walked into the
Kitchen.
Riley yawned and walked out of the room. "I'm up" she says walked into the living room. "Hi daddy" she says sitting in her tiny chair
Marcus smiled "Hey!" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked at the girl "Time travelled?" Looking at the number something in Amaras head clicked, quickly turning to Natsumi "You said yuki and Shira were having a kid right?...she couldn't be...could she?"
''that...must be her........we cant show Yuki or Shira that we found their future child...actually...we can if we wanted to but...its preferable to just send her back to her time''

''yuki....shira.....mommy...mama...you know them..''

LunaCrosby said:
"Do I scare you?" She asks and tilts her head.
William frowned "Why would you ask me that? I would never be scared of a beautiful girl like you" He said taking another drink

Mayyflower said:
Riley stretched. "Where's momma" she asks softly
Marcus smiled "Making something" He said happily

xoloveox said:
She giggled and got closer to him, laughing even more. "Yeah~?"
Nero placed a finger under her chin a smirk on his face as he stared her in the eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Making something" He said happily

Nero placed a finger under her chin a smirk on his face as he stared her in the eyes
She laughed. "Is this all you got?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back