• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Who else is it open to then?" She asked "wait, you forgot?!" She giggled and rolled her eyes "Videogames, remember?"
"Oh yeah! I just got caught up with what we were talking about." They then appeared in his dorm and he smiled. "Here wr are."

Mayyflower said:
Marcus rolled over "Wow.....I'm never leaving you alone again...If it makes you that hungry I might die"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sipped her drink "bars suck.. full of horny men and women who will do anything for a damn dollar" she mumbled and stared blankly in front of her.
@anyone
William warped to her "Hey there!" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
"Then it must be a coincidence then" Amara frowned as the girl spoke "Should we help her? She must be lost and looking for her mother..."
''y-yeah...''

*The girl had a roman number 8 on her forehead almost like an intoner's*

''mommy...mama....here...''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "Yea" she says blushing
Ayen recovered their clothes and handed Amaya her things "tell me when you're ready," he says before kissing her cheek "then natures calm will end, and I'll have you call the owl again." he said pulling on his pants.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled over "Wow.....I'm never leaving you alone again...If it makes you that hungry I might die"

Sam chuckled as she grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. "I love you" she says breathing heavily

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled as she grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and wrapped it around her. "I love you" she says breathing heavily
Marcus smiled "I love you too" He said softly

Roman said:
"Oh yeah! I just got caught up with what we were talking about." They then appeared in his dorm and he smiled. "Here wr are."
"Really, well at least i know im not a bore" she chuckled lightly as she looked around at the sudden change of surroundings.

shortyshot8 said:

Kagura continued to stare in front of her, not recognising him "if your another one of those horny men.. I'm not interested for the 30th time" she said blankly and blinked repeatedly before glancing at him and freezing.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura continued to stare in front of her, not recognising him "if your another one of those horny men.. I'm not interested for the 30th time" she said blankly and blinked repeatedly before glancing at him and freezing.
William blushed "Uhh...I didn't really ever think of myself like that...." He said quietly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen recovered their clothes and handed Amaya her things "tell me when you're ready," he says before kissing her cheek "then natures calm will end, and I'll have you call the owl again." he said pulling on his pants.
Amaya put her clothes back on. "Thank you, and yea sounds great" she says happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah...''
*The girl had a roman number 8 on her forehead almost like an intoner's*

''mommy...mama....here...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara slowly approached the girl "Hey there" she said softly "Do you need help finding your mother?"

xoloveox said:
She turned on her side and faced him. "Did the demon sleep well?"
Nero nodded "For the first time in quite a while" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled down at Marcus. "Better get dressed before Riley comes out" she says raising an eyebrow
Marcus blinked "O-Oh yeah!" He said quickly standing up and getting dressed

shortyshot8 said:

"Aweeee." She burst into giggles.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed "Uhh...I didn't really ever think of myself like that...." He said quietly
"I.. didn't know it was you, Ive been dealing with crazy men all day" she sighs and finishes her drink, ordering another one.

LunaCrosby said:
"I.. didn't know it was you, Ive been dealing with crazy men all day" she sighs and finishes her drink, ordering another one.
William sat down and ordering a drink "Fair enough" He said happily "Gotta be a pain"

Roman said:
Minako looked up at Yoshino, "But it's odd seeing someone at his age learn about things that all people his age should know..."

Kaz sighed, "She's right. If I knew this stuff before I feel like I should know it again..."
"Yeah you're right....it is sort of odd. Maybe there's a way we can restore those type of memories...." Yoshino said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:

Sam chuckled and got dressed. "I have to make dinner for Riley" she says stretching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back