• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"That doesn't mean it is open tp everyone though." Han said. "Erm... We've been walking, but I forgot where to."
"Who else is it open to then?" She asked "wait, you forgot?!" She giggled and rolled her eyes "Videogames, remember?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded happily. "I can't wait" she says smiling
Ayen sighed "as soon as our clothes get down here we'll get back to training." he said as he smiled at her then looked up at a descending cloud.

Nonalaka said:
Amara continued walking until she realised Natsumi had fallen behind, "is something wrong?" She asked before looking in the same direction Natsumi was.
*Natsumi was looking at a small girl sitting by a tree*

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Hmm....I have an idea...Since I have nothing better to do how about we talk it over with drinks?"
Nora grinned,"Drinks sound good right about now."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300][B]*Natsumi was looking at a small girl sitting by a tree*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][URL="https://hdwallpapers.cat/sachiko-corpse_party_long_hair_murder_anime_hd-wallpaper-1322523/ said:
sachiko-corpse_party_long_hair_murder_anime_hd-wallpaper-1322523.jpg
[/URL]
Amara noticed the girl "....do you know her?" She asked as she turned to look at Natsumi.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus continued kissing her making it a bit more aggressive
Riley gasps as she gets up and runs to her room. "Ewwwwww" she says as she runs down the hall

Sam chuckled into the kiss as she tilted her head as she kissed him

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked down at Minako,"I don't know. Him learning new things is just cute in general, almost like a child learning for the first time. It's cute and adorable to watch." She stated.
Minako looked up at Yoshino, "But it's odd seeing someone at his age learn about things that all people his age should know..."

Kaz sighed, "She's right. If I knew this stuff before I feel like I should know it again..."

Mayyflower said:
Riley gasps as she gets up and runs to her room. "Ewwwwww" she says as she runs down the hall
Sam chuckled into the kiss as she tilted her head as she kissed him
Marcus smiled and pushed her onto the couch

Nonalaka said:
Amara noticed the girl "....do you know her?" She asked as she turned to look at Natsumi.
''no...she just...reminds me of...Yuki somehow...''

shortyshot8 said:
Al made them warp to a bar "Sweet!" He said to himself
Nora went to the counter and took a seat, immediately ordering a margarita for herself."Drinking is always the way to let a loud off."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no...she just...reminds me of...Yuki somehow...''

[/QUOTE]
"Perhaps they are related somehow?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "as soon as our clothes get down here we'll get back to training." he said as he smiled at her then looked up at a descending cloud.
Amaya giggled. "Yea" she says blushing

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora went to the counter and took a seat, immediately ordering a margarita for herself."Drinking is always the way to let a loud off."
Al laughed a little and ordered a bottle of whiskey "Pretty much"

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed when she fell back onto the couch, she chuckled.
Marcus smirked down at her "Shall we?"

Nonalaka said:
"Perhaps they are related somehow?"
''but...everyone Yuki knows, she tells me about them. and Yuki's only family are the intoners, her 2 mothers Kurumu and Apple. ive never seen this girl before but she reminds me of Yuki..''

*The Girl then spoke*

''m-mother...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but...everyone Yuki knows, she tells me about them. and Yuki's only family are the intoners, her 2 mothers Kurumu and Apple. ive never seen this girl before but she reminds me of Yuki..''
*The Girl then spoke*

''m-mother...''

[/QUOTE]
"Then it must be a coincidence then" Amara frowned as the girl spoke "Should we help her? She must be lost and looking for her mother..."

Kagura sipped her drink "bars suck.. full of horny men and women who will do anything for a damn dollar" she mumbled and stared blankly in front of her.

@anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back