• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "That's good" He said happily "But is it painful? Or anything like that?"

Al smiled "I've been actually in a really good mood!" He said happily
Sam nodded. "A little yea" she says softly

Roman said:
"That honestly makes me smile. I Was never really the interesting type to a lot of people when I was younger. You're actually the first person in a while to ask about me like that." Han said, taking a sip of juice from a juice box he had
tumblr_mksaw660HH1s0rs3fo4_250.gif

"In a way, I feel I should thank you."

She looked up at him "Really?, I find that hard to believe, I find you pretty interesting" she said with a smile "I dunno if a thank you is needed but you're welcome."

Roman said:
"Only rule? You got it... Babe?" Kaz said, hesitantly. "Minako told me to say that, I don't know why."

Minako sighed and put her face in the palm if her hand. "I really need to find those wizards so they restore this guy...."
Yoshino laughed as she continued to swing,"But it's cute if he's like this! It's used as a sort of...title I guess or pet name that boyfriends and girlfriends give each other." She stated as she swung higher.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "I'm sorry" He said wrapping his arms around her waist "But I'm here now"
Sam smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know" she whispers happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Man.....I'm not used to this whole being single thing" He muttered
"Join the party, I've been single for a long time...it's not so bad though." Nora said quietly."You don't get all the drama and what not."

Nonalaka said:
She looked up at him "Really?, I find that hard to believe, I find you pretty interesting" she said with a smile "I dunno if a thank you is needed but you're welcome."
"I only felt like thanking you because, you somehow got me out of my bubble. I usually don't tell anyone about myself, remember?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi followed Amara. When They were outside of the mall, as they have a sight on the parking garage, Natsumi dead stopped while her head was turned looking at something*

[/QUOTE]
Amara continued walking until she realised Natsumi had fallen behind, "is something wrong?" She asked before looking in the same direction Natsumi was.

xoloveox said:
She smiled, hugging.
Nero finally fell asleep having more of a pleasent dream

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know" she whispers happily
Marcus smiled before kissing her softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Join the party, I've been single for a long time...it's not so bad though." Nora said quietly."You don't get all the drama and what not."
Al nodded "True.....But in it's own little way I kinda miss all that" He said softly

Roman said:
"I only felt like thanking you because, you somehow got me out of my bubble. I usually don't tell anyone about myself, remember?"
"Aha yeah I remember" she said nodding "Well, I'm glad I could help you with that then" she said smiling

shortyshot8 said:

Al nodded "True.....But in it's own little way I kinda miss all that" He said softly
Nora chuckled,"I don't. The drama part anyway...I created to many messes when I was in a relationship.... I'm just not worth anyone's time."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed as she continued to swing,"But it's cute if he's like this! It's used as a sort of...title I guess or pet name that boyfriends and girlfriends give each other." She stated as she swung higher.
Kaz smiled, "Learning more everyday." He said, swinging, but unlike Yoshino he decided to just sway back and forth.

Minako blinked, "How is this cute, Yoshino?" She asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"I don't. The drama part anyway...I created to many messes when I was in a relationship.... I'm just not worth anyone's time."
Al frowned and looked at her "Why do you say that?" He asked

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "and the faster you learn, the sooner you can do that on your own." he says cheerfully while scratching his head.
Amaya nodded happily. "I can't wait" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:

She slowly drifted away, sleeping without a dream. ((Time skip?)

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned and looked at her "Why do you say that?" He asked
Nora shrugged,"I'm usually the stem of the problem in my relationships, so it's best if I'm never in one. I hurt to many people in the end..." She said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
"Aha yeah I remember" she said nodding "Well, I'm glad I could help you with that then" she said smiling
"That doesn't mean it is open tp everyone though." Han said. "Erm... We've been walking, but I forgot where to."

shortyshot8 said:

Sam kissed him back placing a hand on his cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shrugged,"I'm usually the stem of the problem in my relationships, so it's best if I'm never in one. I hurt to many people in the end..." She said quietly.
Al sighed "Hmm....I have an idea...Since I have nothing better to do how about we talk it over with drinks?"

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Learning more everyday." He said, swinging, but unlike Yoshino he decided to just sway back and forth.

Minako blinked, "How is this cute, Yoshino?" She asked curiously.
Yoshino looked down at Minako,"I don't know. Him learning new things is just cute in general, almost like a child learning for the first time. It's cute and adorable to watch." She stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back