• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sighed "Nightmares" He said quietly as he stared at her
"Nightmares..." She repeated, breaking the gaze. "Ah... Would It help if I slept next to you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mhm....sure you haven't." Yoshino said, chuckling softly."You're to cute to hit that's for sure. I'll make sure to aim snowballs at someone else, rather then you." She stated as she looked around the park, spotting a swing set."Let's go on the swings. I've always liked those."
"Fine! You got me." Kaz said childishly. "I won't sleep under anymore tress, but instead I will sleep with you." He said smiling as he walked toward the swings.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora put a hand over her heart,"Aww! I'm a friend, that just makes me feel all warm a fuzzy inside." She said sarcastically as she landed on the ground next to him."Sorry about hitting you."
Al looked confused "Uhh.....It's fine but...What's up with you?" He asked "You seem to be acting strange"

xoloveox said:
"Nightmares..." She repeated, breaking the gaze. "Ah... Would It help if I slept next to you?"
Nero nodded "Yeah...If you would be so kind" He said quietly

Mayyflower said:
Sam huffed quietly before smiling. "Yea, it has" she says closing the door.
Marcus laughed a little "I missed you" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
"So you protect them? Or do you just do what they ask?" She asked as she fixed some hair from her face "Or am I completely wrong" she said with a chuckle.
"I do what they ask and I help. Only if they're gods with a hood cause. All the other bad gods and stuff, not my kind party." Han said

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked confused "Uhh.....It's fine but...What's up with you?" He asked "You seem to be acting strange"
"Nothing's wrong. Just had a bit of bad luck lately." Nora said truthfully as she put her arms behind her back and looked out towards the sky.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nothing's wrong. Just had a bit of bad luck lately." Nora said truthfully as she put her arms behind her back and looked out towards the sky.
Al nodded "You and me both...Devil Hunters are coming to this school one of which have already arrived....Nero"

shortyshot8 said:

She flushes a deep red, thinking of his answer. 'Did he actually just say yes'?! Her brain screamed. Calming herself down, she nodded, laying down on the bed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yea but....agh..il just stay home i guess. i just wanna sleep really''

[/QUOTE]
"You say you want excitement yet when its there you want to sleep through it?" She giggled

shortyshot8 said:

Sam put her hands behind her back. "I missed you too." She says softly

xoloveox said:
She flushes a deep red, thinking of his answer. 'Did he actually just say yes'?! Her brain screamed. Calming herself down, she nodded, laying down on the bed.
Nero smiled a little "Thanks....For everything so far" He said softly

Roman said:
"Fine! You got me." Kaz said childishly. "I won't sleep under anymore tress, but instead I will sleep with you." He said smiling as he walked toward the swings.
Yoshino blinked in surprise and blushed as she hurriedly followed behind him,"S-Seriously? As in like...all the time?" She asked as she quickened her pace and finally reached the swings.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Neko and Karito)

[/QUOTE]
(( Forgot the haven't been accepted yet, so I'll wait for that. You'd have to choose from the others ))

Nonalaka said:
"You say you want excitement yet when its there you want to sleep through it?" She giggled
''well...not really i just feel like sleeping''

Roman said:
"I do what they ask and I help. Only if they're gods with a hood cause. All the other bad gods and stuff, not my kind party." Han said
"Ah, right I get it now" she said nodding "Sorry if I'm asking too many questions by the way"

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "You and me both...Devil Hunters are coming to this school one of which have already arrived....Nero"
Nora tilted her head,"Devil hunters huh.... And some guy named Nero is one of them. Is that a bad thing? Are they here to kill you or something?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](I can wait)(just inform me when they are)

[/QUOTE]
(( Ah okay ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...not really i just feel like sleeping''

[/QUOTE]
"You mean now?" She asked tilting her head "We can go home if you want"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tilted her head,"Devil hunters huh.... And some guy named Nero is one of them. Is that a bad thing? Are they here to kill you or something?"

(( Ah okay ))
Al shook his head "Nah it's fine" He said happily

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](I can wait)(just inform me when they are)

[/QUOTE]
(Wanna talk to Jackie?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked in surprise and blushed as she hurriedly followed behind him,"S-Seriously? As in like...all the time?" She asked as she quickened her pace and finally reached the swings.
"Yep. All the time. That way we can cuddle all we want." Kaz said, taking a seat on a swing. "Sounds like a plan if you ask me, plus it would be fun for the both of us."

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "Not much, Riley has been growing like crazy" she chuckled a little
Marcus smiled "So.....Who have you been feeding on while I was gone?"

(BRB Guys)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back