• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm an angel. I have to be truthful, unless I am caught off guard." Han said, a slight chuckle following behind. "I trust you though."
She looked over at him "An angel huh?, that's pretty cool" she said before smiling "really, well that's good to know"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked down "Because of what I am...Or...Was" He said quietly
Riley kissed his cheek. "It's okay daddy, I understand" she says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen started laughing "i see your not going to try to learn to control the air? well i'll make sure we have a soft landing." he said as he stretched his arms and legs out enjoying the wind.
Amaya relaxed a bit. "Okay good" she says chuckling

Mayyflower said:
Riley kissed his cheek. "It's okay daddy, I understand" she says smiling

Amaya relaxed a bit. "Okay good" she says chuckling
Marcus smiled and hugged her "I love you" He said quietly

Nonalaka said:
She looked over at him "An angel huh?, that's pretty cool" she said before smiling "really, well that's good to know"
"Yep! An angel." Han said nodding. "Yeah, it is pretty vool, I just don't have wings. Which sucks. And yes, it is hood to know we trust one another."

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right" she said with a smile crossing her face "I don't think I'd be ready for a kid any time soon anyways" she said with a small chuckle "As for the other thing...I wouldn't refuse..." she said quietly.
''hahaha...alrighty''

Roman said:
"Yep! An angel." Han said nodding. "Yeah, it is pretty vool, I just don't have wings. Which sucks. And yes, it is hood to know we trust one another."
"An angel with no wings?" She looked at him "I thought wings were kinda y'know a given with your kind...what happened yours?" She said curiously "or did you never have any"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha...alrighty''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "So, what about yourself? How's things?"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled lightly at his reaction, she moved a bit closer, poking his cheek second time "Come on, you can't sleep in such an uncomfortable place! I won't allow it!" She called to him, puffing out her cheeks a bit as she did so.

Kaname turned his head in the opposite direcrion of the first time as soon as her finger made contact with his cheek. He groaned again, his hands lifting from his sides and swatting lazily at the air. He didnt care about being on the floor, as long as he was given time for a short nap. Giving up on the blindful swatting of his hands, Kaname smacked his lips and closed his mumbled.

"Five more minutes"

Roman said:
"Well for now lets just enjoy our walk. I can learn later." Kaz said smiling. "Besides this, what's life been like?"
"For the most part, good. Except for the part where I found out that Asuka died...that was devistating to hear. But then she was brought back and I was really happy! Then all this other weird stuff has been happening, but I can handle it." Yoshino said as she waved her hand."What about you? How's life been?"

Nonalaka said:
"An angel with no wings?" She looked at him "I thought wings were kinda y'know a given with your kind...what happened yours?" She said curiously "or did you never have any"

"I guess I'm different. I never had them..." Han said. "It doesn't stop me from doing my job as one though."

Nonalaka said:

''good i suppose. too good that im just bored now..''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu giggled. "Sure! That sounds like a great plan!" She said happily.
Celia finished up her ice cream and licked some off her fingers. "So, are you excited about exploring this magnificent world we call earth?" She asked.
"Yeah! I'm gonna go around all over the place and meet all kinds of people!" Autumn said excitedly as she too finished her ice cream and jumped to her feet.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname turned his head in the opposite direcrion of the first time as soon as her finger made contact with his cheek. He groaned again, his hands lifting from his sides and swatting lazily at the air. He didnt care about being on the floor, as long as he was given time for a short nap. Giving up on the blindful swatting of his hands, Kaname smacked his lips and closed his mumbled.

"Five more minutes"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla rolled her eyes and giggled, moving back as he swatted his hands around "Alright, Alright" she said as she stood up and brushed herself off, fixing her hair a bit "I'll leave you alone then" she said with a smile.

Roman said:
"I guess I'm different. I never had them..." Han said. "It doesn't stop me from doing my job as one though."
She nodded lightly "So...as an angel...what exactly is your job?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"For the most part, good. Except for the part where I found out that Asuka died...that was devistating to hear. But then she was brought back and I was really happy! Then all this other weird stuff has been happening, but I can handle it." Yoshino said as she waved her hand."What about you? How's life been?"
"I live with, Minako. You should be able to take a guess... We did meet a few people though. That includes you." Kaz said. "Then after like my first week here, I went to the beach and got hit in the face with a snowball. Then a a few days after, we went to the amusement park and I stayed at your house and now we're here...."

Minako smiled, "That's about it! Kaz the Cute Butt here has been around the school lately, he just never slept in his own dorm yet."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''good i suppose. too good that im just bored now..''

[/QUOTE]
"Huh, didn't know there was such a thing as too good...so you're bored cause of no drama in your life?"

Nonalaka said:
"Huh, didn't know there was such a thing as too good...so you're bored cause of no drama in your life?"
''obviously...damn...i shouldve joined that tournament with that Himeragi..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back