• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Aion's eyes widened and she transformed back to her normal appearance without noticing, transforming her look from that of an archer with a blue ponytail to a red school dress uniform with auburn hair going halfway down her back. She walked up to the girl, looking apologetic.
"Ah, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"
Nymph nodded. "Yea I'm fine" she sighed

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at it "That's really cool!" He said happily
Riley giggled. "Mommy said if I wanted to go anywhere alone minx had to go" she says looking at minx.

Mayyflower said:

Riley giggled. "Mommy said if I wanted to go anywhere alone minx had to go" she says looking at minx.
Marcus nodded "I see" He said as he looked at her

Mayyflower said:

Aion exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Oh that's good to hear. Sometimes I can get carried away with my practice and end up not paying attention..."

She rubbed the back of her head, embarrassed.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lay on the cloud "well, i guess you can be called a goddess now," he said chuckling as he ran his hand through her hair.
Amaya chuckled and layed on his chest, rubbing it softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "To protect you" He said honestly
Riley tilted her head. "From what daddy?" She asks softly

Lumina said:
Aion exhaled a sigh of relief.
"Oh that's good to hear. Sometimes I can get carried away with my practice and end up not paying attention..."

She rubbed the back of her head, embarrassed.
Nymph chuckled. "Hey, it happens" she says smiling a little

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked and looked at Celia,"What do you mean by that?"
Celia looked back at her. "All of us are animals. Humans are a type of animal. A cow is a animal. Humans and all creatures that live and breath are animals. Animals are what inhabit nature, therefor we are a part of it." She explained.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and layed on his chest, rubbing it softly.
Ayen hugged her "you know, Amaya, if we keep this up, we'll end up having too many children to count." he said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname's gaze was lifted and dropped, until finally he saw her become calm. Sighing softly, Kaname finally shut his eyelids over his irises and released a gentle breath of air. Now relaxing himself, Kaname shifted his position ever so slightly, somewhat dozing off himself.

[/QUOTE]
Later on after resting Camilla's eye's fluttered open as she sat up and yawned, rubbing her eyes she looked around her gaze stopping at Kaname and jumping a little, her drowsy eyes not recognising him first, when did he arrive into her room? She stretched and crawled out of the bed and watched him for a bit, what an odd place to sleep, she pursed her lips in thought before sitting on the floor in front of him, leaning over and poking his cheek "Ka-na-me" she called to him, she couldn't let him sleep sitting against the wall like that, he was after all, a guest in her home.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino hummed in thought as her index finger tapped her chin,"I don't know exactly. I guess tell you everything I know about humans and all that."
"Well for now lets just enjoy our walk. I can learn later." Kaz said smiling. "Besides this, what's life been like?"

Roman said:
"I guess we can play video games for a while. I have nothing else to do." Han said, before he stood up and dusted himself off.
"Sounds like a plan" she said with a smile as she stood up "you never said what you liked to do still, there's bound to be a favourite out of all of them" she said with a shrug.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''....okay''
*She said as she sat back in her chair*

''lets just relax for a while...really full hahaha..''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Fair enough" she replied as she did the same.

Nonalaka said:
"Sounds like a plan" she said with a smile as she stood up "you never said what you liked to do still, there's bound to be a favourite out of all of them" she said with a shrug.

''so...hows it going?''

Roman said:
Hayate shook his head, "Why lie? I am not an interesting person. I barely do much, because I'm always away, 'working'."
"Working... Oh right that stupid fighting... Listen I probably need you to watch me." Blair smirked then stared at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu blushes a little when he pokes her cheek, then shakes her head to remove the blush. "U-Umm... Well I wouldn't know... I don't come here too often..." She said.
Clover chuckles. "You haven't been to the arcade?!? I would've thought some guy already took you here on a date..." He shrugs. "Guess not... Anyways want to play a racing game and get something to eat?"

Nonalaka said:

Han chuckled, "You'll find out in time. Now, lets go play video games my friend."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...hows it going?''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm?" She smiled "I guess things are going alright" she shrugged "I don't have anything to complain about anyways" she said with a chuckle.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Working... Oh right that stupid fighting... Listen I probably need you to watch me." Blair smirked then stared at him.
"How am I supposed to watch you? I have my own life ya know. I have a job, my girlfriend is possibly pregnant, and I'm supposed to be getting married soon. I don't know if I wanna add another responsibility on my list. Besides, you're old enough to watch yourself." Hayate said, as he finally closed his comic, putting it away only to grab another.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "You'll find out in time. Now, lets go play video games my friend."
She jokingly raised a brow "You trying to be mysterious or what?" She said laughing lightly "Alrighty, let's go"

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?" She smiled "I guess things are going alright" she shrugged "I don't have anything to complain about anyways" she said with a chuckle.
''alright...''

*She then smirked a little*

''hey, be honest, would you bear a child with Natsuru?''

Nonalaka said:
Later on after resting Camilla's eye's fluttered open as she sat up and yawned, rubbing her eyes she looked around her gaze stopping at Kaname and jumping a little, her drowsy eyes not recognising him first, when did he arrive into her room? She stretched and crawled out of the bed and watched him for a bit, what an odd place to sleep, she pursed her lips in thought before sitting on the floor in front of him, leaning over and poking his cheek "Ka-na-me" she called to him, she couldn't let him sleep sitting against the wall like that, he was after all, a guest in her home.
Kaname could feel the touch of a finger against his cheek. His first thought, was that someone was pestering him. Until he realized he was in Camilla's room. Turning his head to the side, reluctant to open his gaze, Kaname slowly allowed his legs to sink to the floor as his hair shaded over his irises, his lips only slightly parting in a groan.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her "you know, Amaya, if we keep this up, we'll end up having too many children to count." he said jokingly.
Amaya chuckled. "Yea right" she chuckled

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked back at her. "All of us are animals. Humans are a type of animal. A cow is a animal. Humans and all creatures that live and breath are animals. Animals are what inhabit nature, therefor we are a part of it." She explained.
Autumn nodded thoughtfully,"Right. That makes sense I guess....but it's weird to think that we're animals. Ah oh well!" She said, shrugging her shoulders as she continued t eat her ice cream.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...''
*She then smirked a little*

''hey, be honest, would you bear a child with Natsuru?''

[/QUOTE]
"E-Eh?" Amara blinked a few times letting the question sink in for a bit "I-I never really thought about having kids" she blushed a bit "but yes, I would there is no point in me lying about it"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Yea right" she chuckled
Ayen smiled slyly "Amaya, have you ever free fallen?" he asked as the cloud shifted slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back