• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn happily licked her ice cream as she made her way outside and towards a grassy area."Nature is beautiful.... I like being outside." She said softly as she took a seat on the ground.
Celia sat next to her, licking her ice cream. "Nature is a lot of things... We are a part of it you know..." She said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "you sure, you looked live you might of had an idea a moment ago," he said teasingly "or are you afraid to ask? you know i'll do anything for you..." he said before pecking her nose.
Amaya blushed. "Yea, but I think you know what I want you to do" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little before lifting her up
Riley smiled and put her hands on his cheeks. "How did you know I was here?" She asks playing with his hair

Roman said:
"A lot of things. Too many to list. What about you?" Han asked, trying his best to think of 3 of his favorite things to do.
"Hmm, let's see..." she sat down on the bench, leaning her head back "I like...Video games, swimming...target shooting...I'd be here all day if I named everything really" she chuckled.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "Yea, but I think you know what I want you to do" she says softly

Riley smiled and put her hands on his cheeks. "How did you know I was here?" She asks playing with his hair
Marcus smiled "Well it's hard to forget my own daughter's energy" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nothing really...you?''

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I got clothes and nice food so I'm pretty happy!~" she said chuckling "Theres nothing really I wanna next"

Nonalaka said:
"Well, I got clothes and nice food so I'm pretty happy!~" she said chuckling "Theres nothing really I wanna next"
''alright....so what now?''

Roman said:
"In that case, I'll have to find something else to call you then. For now, you're a cute butt. Some people also think you 'have' a cute butt." Minako said. "I will not say who though."

Kaz chuckled, "Someone thinks I have a cute butt?" He said looking over Yoshino. "That's funny isn't it? I hope she's lying though."
Yoshino burst out laughing,"Yeah it's really funny. But why do you happe she's lying about that?" She said, her laughter finally dying down.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla proceeded to curl up into the blankets still mumbling and occasionally chuckling in her sleep, eventually settling down into proper sleep, her breathing calmed and steady.
Kaname's gaze was lifted and dropped, until finally he saw her become calm. Sighing softly, Kaname finally shut his eyelids over his irises and released a gentle breath of air. Now relaxing himself, Kaname shifted his position ever so slightly, somewhat dozing off himself.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Well it's hard to forget my own daughter's energy" He said happily
Riley smiled and kissed his face and hugged his neck. "I love you daddy" she says happily

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, let's see..." she sat down on the bench, leaning her head back "I like...Video games, swimming...target shooting...I'd be here all day if I named everything really" she chuckled.
"I guess we can play video games for a while. I have nothing else to do." Han said, before he stood up and dusted himself off.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino burst out laughing,"Yeah it's really funny. But why do you happe she's lying about that?" She said, her laughter finally dying down.
"Is it not weird to compliment someone's areas? I mean, it is my butt after all. I need tp learn more about this stuff. I am obviously uneducated about all of it."

Mayyflower said:
Ayen chuckled "ohhhh, you want to join the mile high club do you?" he said as he ran a hand under her shirt "you should be more straight forward my love." he said as he began to kiss her again.

(fade?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia sat next to her, licking her ice cream. "Nature is a lot of things... We are a part of it you know..." She said softly.
Autumn blinked and looked at Celia,"What do you mean by that?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright....so what now?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara shrugged "We could go home if you want?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara shrugged "We could go home if you want?"
''....okay''

*She said as she sat back in her chair*

''lets just relax for a while...really full hahaha..''

Roman said:
"Is it not weird to compliment someone's areas? I mean, it is my butt after all. I need tp learn more about this stuff. I am obviously uneducated about all of it."
"Humans do it a lot actually. They compliment weird parts of someone's body...I don't know why, but they do. Don't worry though, I can help you." Yoshino said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Humans do it a lot actually. They compliment weird parts of someone's body...I don't know why, but they do. Don't worry though, I can help you." Yoshino said with a smile.
Kaz sighed, "I feel like I knew all this stuff already, but my mind probably went, 'blah' when those wizards got me. On the other hand, how will you help me?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I love you too" He said happily
Riley smiled. "Oh I almost forgot." She says pointing to minx, "that's minx, she is my guard wolf" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Riley changed her age to 18. "I want to go meet people" she says fixing her hair

Nymph stopped her eyes wide. "Hey! Watch it" she snaps at the girl.
Aion's eyes widened and she transformed back to her normal appearance without noticing, transforming her look from that of an archer with a blue ponytail to a red school dress uniform with auburn hair going halfway down her back. She walked up to the girl, looking apologetic.

"Ah, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled. "Oh I almost forgot." She says pointing to minx, "that's minx, she is my guard wolf" she says happily
Marcus looked at it "That's really cool!" He said happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "ohhhh, you want to join the mile high club do you?" he said as he ran a hand under her shirt "you should be more straight forward my love." he said as he began to kiss her again.
(fade?)
(Fade(

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "I feel like I knew all this stuff already, but my mind probably went, 'blah' when those wizards got me. On the other hand, how will you help me?"
Yoshino hummed in thought as her index finger tapped her chin,"I don't know exactly. I guess tell you everything I know about humans and all that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back