• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"What would I have you do?" She asks humming at the thought before blushing
Ayen looked into her eye "well, Amaya?" he said softly as he nipped the top of her ear "what shall you have me do?" he whispered almost under his breath.

Slaxt said:
Clover jumps and turns around. "Holy crap you scared me!" He chuckles and pokes her. "So what game do you want to play?"
Yuzu blushes a little when he pokes her cheek, then shakes her head to remove the blush. "U-Umm... Well I wouldn't know... I don't come here too often..." She said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked into her eye "well, Amaya?" he said softly as he nipped the top of her ear "what shall you have me do?" he whispered almost under his breath.
Amaya blushed. "I-I don't know" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn took her come and licked it,"Um....outside if that's okay." She said quietly as she began to walk towards the door.
Celia nodded. "Sure! I like being close to nature anyway." She said with a smile to Autumn as she walked after her. She licked her ice cream as she did so.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Once laying her back down, rather than leaving, Kaname made himself comfortable sitting on the floor againsg the far wall across the room. He didnt want to leave her in the room alone to simply end up getting back out of bed for him to put hsr back in. With what one would xall a genuine smile on Kaname's lips, he leaned his head back against the wall and rested his hands on her knees while keeping a lazied gaze on the sleeping Camilla.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla proceeded to curl up into the blankets still mumbling and occasionally chuckling in her sleep, eventually settling down into proper sleep, her breathing calmed and steady.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sighed before sitting on the bed and yawning "Man......I'm tired" He said
@TheRebelliousDragon @xoloveox
Tyler set his controller down. "Then sleep, that's what I'm doing." He said plainly as he curled up on the floor and wrapped his wings around himself. He shut his eyes.

@xoloveox

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "I-I don't know" she says softly
Ayen smirked "you sure, you looked live you might of had an idea a moment ago," he said teasingly "or are you afraid to ask? you know i'll do anything for you..." he said before pecking her nose.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha...i can make that happen, but you'll get sick of it real fast''
*Natsumi said jokingly as she giggled not wanting to make that happen*

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled "Then I think I'll pass on that"

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Why am I always a butt? I never do anything. Besides, what the heck is a cute butt? That also sounds weird."

Minako looked up at, Yoshino and smirked, "I heard that. Fairy hearing is better than you think."
Yoshino looked down at Minako and smirked,"Well it's true. I don't know what you want from me." She stated before looking back up towards Kaz."I don't think I can explain what a cute butt is...that's one thing I can't do."

Roman said:
"Private thoughts? Pfft. Oh you were bored? Hm..." Han was quiet for a moment, thinking about something before he spoke again, "Yeah, I got nothing."
She chuckled before she shoved her hands in her pockets "Well what do you like to do for fun?" She asked as she looked over at him.

Weiss sighed as she walked along the street in the city. She had no real destination, she was just sort of wandering the area to see what was around. Get familiar with her surrounding, in a sense. @Anyone

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked down at Minako and smirked,"Well it's true. I don't know what you want from me." She stated before looking back up towards Kaz."I don't think I can explain what a cute butt is...that's one thing I can't do."
"In that case, I'll have to find something else to call you then. For now, you're a cute butt. Some people also think you 'have' a cute butt." Minako said. "I will not say who though."

Kaz chuckled, "Someone thinks I have a cute butt?" He said looking over Yoshino. "That's funny isn't it? I hope she's lying though."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi then ate some more dim sum*
''this...shumi taste great''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded as she ate some "Yup" she checked the time "Is their anything else you'd like to do?"

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled before she shoved her hands in her pockets "Well what do you like to do for fun?" She asked as she looked over at him.
"A lot of things. Too many to list. What about you?" Han asked, trying his best to think of 3 of his favorite things to do.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "Sure! I like being close to nature anyway." She said with a smile to Autumn as she walked after her. She licked her ice cream as she did so.
Autumn happily licked her ice cream as she made her way outside and towards a grassy area."Nature is beautiful.... I like being outside." She said softly as she took a seat on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back