• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ima make a character list...:

Aiden: Still with Nissa in the tournament stands @shortyshot8

Pixel: Tournament stands with his master, Sefia @shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Riley looked at the man. "I'm sorry? But uh do I know you?" She asks putting minx down on to the ground. "Wait.." She says narrowing her eyes.

Akito bit her bottom lip softly, kissing her softly
Jessica pulled away a bit. "I think you know where this is going..." She said playfully.

(Fadeeeee)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back, tilting her head the other way, placing both hands on his cheeks
Ayen lowered one of his arms then tightened the hug so their bodes were pressing against each-other as he slid his tongue into her mouth.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded as she guided both William and Autumn in to the ice cream shop. "I'm gonna get mint..." She said.
@shortyshot8

Celia nodded. "Yup! Your a demigod. You can teleport just like me! But you need some practice." She said.
Autumn looked at the flavors again and pointed towards the chocolate chip one,"I think I want that one. It looks good...and I'll start practicing later."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked at the flavors again and pointed towards the chocolate chip one,"I think I want that one. It looks good...and I'll start practicing later."
Celia nodded. "Alright! I'll be getting mint then!" She said before giving the clerk their orders. "And that's a good idea, after we have ice cream I'm going to give you a little alone time so you can make some new friends!" She said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "What? Don't you remember your own father?" He asked
[media]

[/media]
Riley smirked. "What's my name." She says proofing back into her 7 year old self Minx sat up and stood besides her

Celia nodded. "Alright! I'll be getting mint then!" She said before giving the clerk their orders. "And that's a good idea, after we have ice cream I'm going to give you a little alone time so you can make some new friends!" She said happily.
Autumn nodded,"Okay! That should be fun....if I can meet anyone that is." She said with a laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded,"Okay! That should be fun....if I can meet anyone that is." She said with a laugh.
Celia patted her on the head. "Don't worry! You can stay here as long as you like! But I'd like to see you make a new friend." She said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lowered one of his arms then tightened the hug so their bodes were pressing against each-other as he slid his tongue into her mouth.
Amaya did thesaurus with her tongue, wrapping her arms around his neck

Ima make a character list...:
Aiden: Still with Nissa in the tournament stands @shortyshot8

Pixel: Tournament stands with his master, Sefia @shortyshot8

Jessica pulled away a bit. "I think you know where this is going..." She said playfully.

(Fadeeeee)
(Fade)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Riley Short" He said
Riley fiddled with her necklace. "Your that guy from the park" she says looking at his face

Mayyflower said:
(Fade)

Riley fiddled with her necklace. "Your that guy from the park" she says looking at his face
Marcus nodded "My name is Marcus Short" He said quietly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''theres isnt any food i hate. just...spicy food. even the slightliest spicy food i dont like. i just dont like spice at all honestly. but as long as i dont taste the spiciness, i like it. oh and if it tastes good too...i mean me and Natsuru go by this line made by chinese culture: Look good, smell good, taste good''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, I don't mind spicy food that much, but i love sugar If I could eat candy all the time I would" she said with a giggle

((I didn't see this ;-; sorry))

xoloveox said:
She waits. @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler flips through the game settings and starts the game. "So, what's it like to be a fallen angel...?" He asked Kat.

@shortyshot8

Tyler flips through the game settings and starts the game. "So, what's it like to be a fallen angel...?" He asked Kat.
@shortyshot8
She shrugged. "Its... Different..." She mumbled, pushing her hair back. "Its like satan has claimed you. Kinda fun." @shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
Camilla furrowed her brows and grumbled as she was lifted, her arm reaching out still searching for the door her hand patting his face before giving up as she clutched onto the pillow again, mumbling incoherent nonsense.
Once laying her back down, rather than leaving, Kaname made himself comfortable sitting on the floor againsg the far wall across the room. He didnt want to leave her in the room alone to simply end up getting back out of bed for him to put hsr back in. With what one would xall a genuine smile on Kaname's lips, he leaned his head back against the wall and rested his hands on her knees while keeping a lazied gaze on the sleeping Camilla.

xoloveox said:
She shrugged. "Its... Different..." She mumbled, pushing her hair back. "Its like satan has claimed you. Kinda fun." @shortyshot8
Nero nodded "The only so called Angels I have met were suits of armor that tried to kill me and a giant statue called the Saviour"

xoloveox said:
Tyler nodded. "I see. Do you like being a fallen angel?" He asked as he shot and killed Kat already, scoring him a point in-game.(No he didn't shoot Kat for real! In lee game xD )

@shortyshot8

Tyler nodded. "I see. Do you like being a fallen angel?" He asked as he shot and killed Kat already, scoring him a point in-game.(No he didn't shoot Kat for real! In lee game xD )
@shortyshot8
@shortyshot8 "Im not disscussing this with you now. I have two asses to whoop."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya did the same with her tongue, wrapping her arms around his neck
Ayen kept the kiss going for a moment longer till he reluctantly pulled his lips away from her's and started happily into Amaya's eyes.

(i had a wtf moment when i saw thesaurus before you edited it.)

Celia patted her on the head. "Don't worry! You can stay here as long as you like! But I'd like to see you make a new friend." She said with a smile.
"I know mom. I'll try and do that! Maybe I'll go after I get the ice cream." Autumn stated before rubing her head where Celia patted it.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, I don't mind spicy food that much, but i love sugar If I could eat candy all the time I would" she said with a giggle
((I didn't see this ;-; sorry))
''hahaha...i can make that happen, but you'll get sick of it real fast''

*Natsumi said jokingly as she giggled not wanting to make that happen*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back