• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked at his Devil Bringer "Oh...Uhh sorry?" He said
xoloveox said:
"H-hey!" She yelped, glaring at nero. "Why the hell did you punch him?!" @shortyshot8
Tyler winced in pain as he tried to get up. "Ow... That really hurt..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen started kissing her neck a bit rougher than before, but held himself back so he would hurt her. then finally he stopped and gave her a hickey.
Amaya blushed. "Did you just give me a hickey." She asks placing her hand over her neck

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Jessica's tail whipped around happily as she got on top of him, pressing herself and him against the couch as she kissed him a bit deeper.
Akito placed his hands on her hips as his tail was rubbing against her leg as he returned a more deeper and passionate kiss

xoloveox said:
She watched them. "You two need to get along." @TheRebelliousDragon
Nero looked at his Devil arm "Hmm......." He said before pulling out his Red Queen (His sword) "Weird......" He said as his Devil Bringer began to glow

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "Did you just give me a hickey." She asks placing her hand over her neck
Ayen blushed "maybe i did," he said lovingly "why? will you be mad at me if i marked you?" he whispered softly.

Mayyflower said:
Akito placed his hands on her hips as his tail was rubbing against her leg as he returned a more deeper and passionate kiss
Jessica moaned a little into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around him, her tail playing with his. She slowly slithered her tongue into his mouth.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen blushed "maybe i did," he said lovingly "why? will you be mad at me if i marked you?" he whispered softly.
Amaya shook her head. "I'm yours, why would I be mad?" She asks smirking

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked at his Devil arm "Hmm......." He said before pulling out his Red Queen (His sword) "Weird......" He said as his Devil Bringer began to glow
Tyler finally got up. "Apology accepted..." He said before going over and picking up his controller again.

@xoloveox

Tyler finally got up. "Apology accepted..." He said before going over and picking up his controller again.
@shortyshot8 "Alright- shall we begin?"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at Celia "I need to go do something" He said softly
@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia nodded. "Ok..." She said before kissing him softly. "Come back soon..."

Jessica moaned a little into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around him, her tail playing with his. She slowly slithered her tongue into his mouth.
Akito slid his tongue in her mouth, his tail wrapping around her tail.

Celia nodded. "Ok..." She said before kissing him softly. "Come back soon..."
William smiled "Don't worry...We both know I'm strong" He said before waving as he walked outside before eventually finding a jewelry store (And this is where it ends for now)

Mayyflower said:
Akito slid his tongue in her mouth, his tail wrapping around her tail.
Jessica let out a loud moan, pulling away and breathing heavily. "M-More Akito..." She said softly. "I want more..." She said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "I'm yours, why would I be mad?" She asks smirking
Ayen smiled "I just thought it best to ask." he said as he wraps his arms around her and tilts his head to give Amaya a deep kiss.

Jessica let out a loud moan, pulling away and breathing heavily. "M-More Akito..." She said softly. "I want more..." She said softly.
Akito smirked. "I'm all yours." He says seductively

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "I just thought it best to ask." he said as he wraps his arms around her and tilts his head to give Amaya a deep kiss.
Amaya kissed him back, tilting her head the other way, placing both hands on his cheeks

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirked. "I'm all yours." He says seductively
Jessica kissed him again and again, not wanting to stop at all. Dang it... Is there a off switch on this thing? She thought.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus appeared next to Riley "Long time no see" He said
@Mayyflower
Riley looked at the man. "I'm sorry? But uh do I know you?" She asks putting minx down on to the ground. "Wait.." She says narrowing her eyes.

Jessica kissed him again and again, not wanting to stop at all. Dang it... Is there a off switch on this thing? She thought.
Akito bit her bottom lip softly, kissing her softly

Mayyflower said:
Riley looked at the man. "I'm sorry? But uh do I know you?" She asks putting minx down on to the ground. "Wait.." She says narrowing her eyes.
Marcus smirked "What? Don't you remember your own father?" He asked

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back