• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared behind them and sighed "Jeez......What did I do this time?"
@TheRebelliousDragon

Nero sighed as he stared at Tyler before flipping him off
Tyler rolled his eyes when he flipped him off, giving him a look that said, do I look like I care buddy?

shortyshot8 said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

Celia shook her head and brushed away her tears. "You didn't do anything... I forgot to tell you... Colin didn't make it..." She said softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rolled his eyes when he flipped him off, giving him a look that said, do I look like I care buddy?
Nero smirked "Hmm.......Maybe this will make you care" He said as his Devil Bringer grew in an energy form flipping him off making Nero laugh

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stood on the cloud and hugged Ayen. "You make me so happy, I never thought I would be this happy in my life" she whispered "So thank you for that" she says softly
Ayen hugged her back "there is no need to thank me Amaya, your love is thanks enough." he said as he kissed he cheek.

Tyler nodded. "Can you save the flirting for later please? It just grosses me out... Or did you forget I was even here?" He asked as he placed the games disk into the system.
@shortyshot8

Celia started crying more too. "I-I'm sorry..." She said softly, trying to wipe her child's tears away.
shortyshot8 said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

Autumn sniffled as she wrapped her arms around herself,"You didn't do anything dad..." She said quietly as she rubbed at her eyes, tears still falling.

Celia shook her head and brushed away her tears. "You didn't do anything... I forgot to tell you... Colin didn't make it..." She said softly.
William closed his eyes "I see....." He said quietly as his power began to flow and an Ice sculpture of Colin was made with Ice sprouting out of it "How many more times? How many more times do they have to die for us to be at peace?"

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smirked "Hmm.......Maybe this will make you care" He said as his Devil Bringer grew in an energy form flipping him off making Nero laugh
Tyler sighed. "I don't know what's so bad about waiting to flirt in privacy... I just feel uncomfortable." He said.

Tyler sighed. "I don't know what's so bad about waiting to flirt in privacy... I just feel uncomfortable." He said.
Nero laughed a little more "Maybe someday you will understand kid"

shortyshot8 said:
William closed his eyes "I see....." He said quietly as his power began to flow and an Ice sculpture of Colin was made with Ice sprouting out of it "How many more times? How many more times do they have to die for us to be at peace?"
Celia looked up and went over to him, hugging him. "I don't know... I don't know..." She said softly. "I just want to get ice cream with Autumn..."

(Autumn is now 16 btw
xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her back "there is no need to thank me Amaya, your love is thanks enough." he said as he kissed he cheek.
Amaya smiled and hugged him tighter happily

Celia looked up and went over to him, hugging him. "I don't know... I don't know..." She said softly. "I just want to get ice cream with Autumn..."
(Autumn is now 16 btw
xD )
William nodded "Yeah...." He said quietly before looking up "Will this world ever be at peace? Is it a real thing? Peace?"

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah...." He said quietly before looking up "Will this world ever be at peace? Is it a real thing? Peace?"
WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn sniffled again and wiped away her tears as she watched William and Celia.
Celia sighed. "God, can we please stop talking about it? I don't want a reminder... I just want ice cream..." She said.

Mayyflower said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Jessica smiled at him. "I love you..." She said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and hugged him tighter happily
Ayen buried his face in her neck making each breath hit her skin for a minute till he stated kissing her, very slowly making his way up and down her neck.

Celia sighed. "God, can we please stop talking about it? I don't want a reminder... I just want ice cream..." She said.

William nodded "Yeah...." He said quietly before Someone landed behind them with a smirk on his face "Oh? William who might these people be?" Al asked

Akito smiled. "And I love you" he says softly.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah...." He said quietly before Someone landed behind them with a smirk on his face "Oh? William who might these people be?" Al asked
Celia took William's and Autumn's hand. "Nobody special!" She said quickly before she teleported them to the ice cream shop.

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back