• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen buried his face in her neck making each breath hit her skin for a minute till he stated kissing her, very slowly making his way up and down her neck.
Amaya tilted her head, giving him better access, with a faint blush on her cheeks.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia took William's and Autumn's hand. "Nobody special!" She said quickly before she teleported them to the ice cream shop.
@WeirdPrincess
Al sighed "So rude" He said before leaping to the top of the building "Nero is here huh? Hmph...Dante and Vergil should be here soon"

Mayyflower said:
Akito smiled. "And I love you" he says softly.
Jessica pecked his lips softly. "Thank you for telling me about yourself..." She said softly.

xoloveox said:
L
"Same here- I dont mind."
Tyler nodded and selected free for all. "Alright... Just so you know.... I won't lose." He said, smirking.

@shortyshot8

Jessica pecked his lips softly. "Thank you for telling me about yourself..." She said softly.
Akito nodded. "Anything for you... Tell me about yourself" he says smiling

Celia sighed. "God, can we please stop talking about it? I don't want a reminder... I just want ice cream..." She said.

Jessica smiled at him. "I love you..." She said softly.
Autumn nodded,"Yeah....can we get some ice cream now?"

Tyler nodded and selected free for all. "Alright... Just so you know.... I won't lose." He said, smirking.

@shortyshot8
Nero laughed a little "Whatever" He said rolling his eyes "Though I don't usually use guns like this" He said pulling out his Blue Rose (His gun) "This is the only gun I need"

Celia took William's and Autumn's hand. "Nobody special!" She said quickly before she teleported them to the ice cream shop.
@WeirdPrincess
Autumn blinked as she was teleported again,"Can I teleport too?" She asked as she looked at the different flavors of ice cream.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded,"Yeah....can we get some ice cream now?"
Celia nodded as she guided both William and Autumn in to the ice cream shop. "I'm gonna get mint..." She said.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked as she was teleported again,"Can I teleport too?" She asked as she looked at the different flavors of ice cream.
Celia nodded. "Yup! Your a demigod. You can teleport just like me! But you need some practice." She said.

Al smirked "Alright world........Meet the Devil Hunters" He said with a grin speaking to no one

[media]

[/media]

Celia nodded as she guided both William and Autumn in to the ice cream shop. "I'm gonna get mint..." She said.
@shortyshot8

Celia nodded. "Yup! Your a demigod. You can teleport just like me! But you need some practice." She said.
William laughed a little "Who would think I would end up with a god?"

Jessica giggled. "Lemme guess, you wanna know EVERYTHING." She said jokingly.
Akito nodded. "Yep I sure do" he says grabbing her hand and leading her to the couch and sitting down and pulling her to his lap

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Alright world........Meet the Devil Hunters" He said with a grin speaking to no one
[media]

[/media]

William laughed a little "Who would think I would end up with a god?"
@TheRebelliousDragon "Ugh." She groaned, grabbing a controller and listening to thier cocky attitudes. "You both are so vain. I cant believe niether of you even consisdered me as a possible threat." She smirked.

xoloveox said:
@TheRebelliousDragon "Ugh." She groaned, grabbing a controller and listening to thier cocky attitudes. "You both are so vain. I cant believe niether of you even consisdered me as a possible threat." She smirked.
Nero laughed a little "I can't help it" He said jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "Yep I sure do" he says grabbing her hand and leading her to the couch and sitting down and pulling her to his lap
Jessica smirked and kissed him softly, pushing to get on top of him on the couch.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head, giving him better access, with a faint blush on her cheeks.
Ayen started kissing her neck a bit rougher than before, but held himself back so he would hurt her. then finally he stopped and gave her a hickey.

Mayyflower said:
Akito kissed her back as he wrapped his arms around her.
Jessica's tail whipped around happily as she got on top of him, pressing herself and him against the couch as she kissed him a bit deeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back