• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked around the area,"This is where I met dad....I sort of got lost when trying to find you and Colin to get ice cream." She said quietly.
Celia giggled. "We can get ice cream NOW if you like..." She said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen continued to dance for a few minutes till he leaned in "do you trust me?" he whispered in Amaya's ear.
Amaya nodded. "Yea of course I do" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Nero poked her on the nose "How strong do you think I am?" He asked in a teasing tone
@TheRebelliousDragon "I dont know." She said with a small smile. "How strong?"

xoloveox said:
@TheRebelliousDragon "I dont know." She said with a small smile. "How strong?"
Tyler raised his eyebrow at them. He both a bit confused, and grossed out by the scene unfolding before him. "Erm... Did I just seem to vanish of the face of the earth?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea of course I do" she says softly
Ayen smiled, then took a deep breath and kissed her as they raised towards the clouds, "i bet you never though you'd be up this high, did you?" he asked softly as they entered the bottom of a cloud.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler raised his eyebrow at them. He both a bit confused, and grossed out by the scene unfolding before him. "Erm... Did I just seem to vanish of the face of the earth?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
Nero smirked "This much" He said before pecking her nose
She flushed a dark red, pulling away and facing tyler. "N-no! So- video games..!"

Celia giggled. "We can get ice cream NOW if you like..." She said softly.
"Really?! I want some ice cream!" Autumn said happily before she stopped and frowned."Where's Colin mom? I haven't seen him in a while..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled, then took a deep breath and kissed her as they raised towards the clouds, "i bet you never though you'd be up this high, did you?" he asked softly as they entered the bottom of a cloud.
Amaya looked down. "Holy crap... No I never thought I'd ever be up here" she says still holding on to him

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really?! I want some ice cream!" Autumn said happily before she stopped and frowned."Where's Colin mom? I haven't seen him in a while..."
Celia's eyes widened, then softened with pain. "He... He didn't make it... That man killed him..." She said softly as a tear rolled down her face.

xoloveox said:
She flushed a dark red, pulling away and facing tyler. "N-no! So- video games..!"
Tyler sighed. "Hopeless..." He said before holding up a video game. "How about we just play some COD?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked down. "Holy crap... No I never thought I'd ever be up here" she says still holding on to him
Ayen laughed "don't worry, I'd never let you fall." he said as he made a solid cloud underneath their feet and stood on it.

Celia's eyes widened, then softened with pain. "He... He didn't make it... That man killed him..." She said softly as a tear rolled down her face.
Autumn gasped and put a hand over her mouth,"H-He didn't? B-But...." She whispered as tears began to fall.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "don't worry, I'd never let you fall." he said as he made a solid cloud underneath their feet and stood on it.
Amaya stood on the cloud and hugged Ayen. "You make me so happy, I never thought I would be this happy in my life" she whispered "So thank you for that" she says softly

xoloveox said:
"Im not!" She yelped. "Anyways! COD sounds great!" @TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler nodded. "Can you save the flirting for later please? It just grosses me out... Or did you forget I was even here?" He asked as he placed the games disk into the system.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn gasped and put a hand over her mouth,"H-He didn't? B-But...." She whispered as tears began to fall.
Celia started crying more too. "I-I'm sorry..." She said softly, trying to wipe her child's tears away.

WeirdPrincess said:
William appeared behind them and sighed "Jeez......What did I do this time?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler nodded. "Can you save the flirting for later please? It just grosses me out... Or did you forget I was even here?" He asked as he placed the games disk into the system.
@shortyshot8

Celia started crying more too. "I-I'm sorry..." She said softly, trying to wipe her child's tears away.
Nero sighed as he stared at Tyler before flipping him off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back