• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura immedietly got a cold hard look "if I were you I'd watch my attitude young Lady" she said coldly before teleporting next to her and walking.
Riley smirked before huffing. "Whatever you say old lady" she says before teleporting away

xoloveox said:
She went back and sat down next to Nero. "You sure? I mean, you brought back my bracelet, the least I can let you do is stay in my dorm."
Nero sighed "Sleeping with men was never my strong point" He said jokingly

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods her head, her wings stretching out excitedly* It is...
Jay smiles and speaks to the retail agent, explaining the house they want. He laughs when the agent says its expensive, holding the bag of gold. "Pricing isn't an issue." He says with a smile, winking at Rain.

Mayyflower said:
Riley smirked before huffing. "Whatever you say old lady" she says before teleporting away
Kagura rolled her eyes "ooh I'm so hurt munchkin" she said sarcastically and teleported to a bar.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Can I do that with daddy then? Because I love him just as much as mommy." Autumn stated with a smile on her face as she stared at Celia, now in different clothes.
View attachment 141170
Celia shook her head. "I'm sorry... But daddy loves me just as much as you love him..." She said softly. "How about we go to earth? That way you can learn a little more and maybe one day you can do that with somebody..." She said.

Mayyflower said:
Riley rolled her eyes and walked off. "Did I stutter?" She asks in a cocky way. As her age changed to 16
View attachment 141169

Amaya giggled. "You shall" she says smiling
Ayen smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist and held her hand with the other "i may be old fashioned, but back then, a beauty like yours would have been treated properly." he said as he took the first couple steps of the dance.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia shook her head. "I'm sorry... But daddy loves me just as much as you love him..." She said softly. "How about we go to earth? That way you can learn a little more and maybe one day you can do that with somebody..." She said.
"Okay!" Autumn said happily as she got up and off of the chair, realizing that was wasn't small anymore."I grew again! I'm um....sixteen I think." She said with a smile as she hugged Celia.

Tyler nodded. "Yeah, I got tons at my dorm, I can just teleport over there and back!" He said happily.
@shortyshot8 "Allrighty!" She smiled.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero laughed a little "But to be perfectly honest this guy seems way too happy"
@TheRebelliousDragon "I know..." She mumbled.

Riley warped to the courtyard. "Gosh I'm tired of old people these days" she chuckles under breathe, she texted her mom Im in the courtyard, I'll be home later. She huffed when she sent the text. "Gosh this place is so empty" she says as she sat down on the bench

@ANYONE

@LunaCrosby

xoloveox said:

Nero smirked as he sat up "Complete jackass" He said to himself before pulling out his Blue Rose and reloading it

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay!" Autumn said happily as she got up and off of the chair, realizing that was wasn't small anymore."I grew again! I'm um....sixteen I think." She said with a smile as she hugged Celia.
Celia giggled. "Yup! Now, lemme just find that spell to get us to earth..." She said as she flipped through a book that manifested in her hands.

xoloveox said:

Tyler sighed. "Can you stop making fun of how happy I am?" He asked. "It gets a bit old." He said before he warped to his dorm, grabbed his video games and teleported back.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist and held her hand with the other "i may be old fashioned, but back then, a beauty like yours would have been treated properly." he said as he took the first couple steps of the dance.
Amaya blushed and followed his lead. "Why thank you" she says smiling

Celia giggled. "Yup! Now, lemme just find that spell to get us to earth..." She said as she flipped through a book that manifested in her hands.

Tyler sighed. "Can you stop making fun of how happy I am?" He asked. "It gets a bit old." He said before he warped to his dorm, grabbed his video games and teleported back.
Autumn looked down at the book,"You use spells... Are we in some other dimensions?" She asked as she looked at the spells while Celia flipped through the book.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked down at the book,"You use spells... Are we in some other dimensions?" She asked as she looked at the spells while Celia flipped through the book.
Celia nodded. "Mhm! This is heaven!" She said happily when she finally found the spell she needed. She chanted a ancient phrase and they teleported to the courtyard of the school. "Here we are!!!"

xoloveox said:
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 "Nope. We're going to keep teasing."
Tyler rolled his eyes and hooked up his video game system. "I tinkered with this system a bit. It can play ANY video game as long as you have the controller for it." He said

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and followed his lead. "Why thank you" she says smiling
Ayen continued to dance for a few minutes till he leaned in "do you trust me?" he whispered in Amaya's ear.

Tyler rolled his eyes and hooked up his video game system. "I tinkered with this system a bit. It can play ANY video game as long as you have the controller for it." He said
@shortyshot8
Nero jumped to his feet "Hmph.....Let's get this party started!"

Celia nodded. "Mhm! This is heaven!" She said happily when she finally found the spell she needed. She chanted a ancient phrase and they teleported to the courtyard of the school. "Here we are!!!"
Autumn looked around the area,"This is where I met dad....I sort of got lost when trying to find you and Colin to get ice cream." She said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back