• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen kept the kiss going for a moment longer till he reluctantly pulled his lips away from her's and started happily into Amaya's eyes.
(i had a wtf moment when i saw thesaurus before you edited it.)
( xD sorry, autocorrect)

Amaya gazed into Ayens eyes, happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Samantha Sam for short......Why do you not believe me?" He asked
Riley shrugged and looked down before hugging Marcus tightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know mom. I'll try and do that! Maybe I'll go after I get the ice cream." Autumn stated before rubing her head where Celia patted it.
Celia nodded. "That's a good idea!" She said as they received their ice cream and Celia paid him. "So, where do you wanna sit?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
( xD sorry, autocorrect)

Riley shrugged and looked down before hugging Marcus tightly.
Marcus looked shocked before hugging her back "It's good....To be home" He said softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler chuckled. "You wish..." He said jokingly.
@shortyshot8
Nero sighed "That's gonna have to wait....You can all sense it right? The Demon's" He said as a bunch of Demon's leaped through the windows "It's showtime!"

Tyler chuckled. "You wish..." He said jokingly.
@shortyshot8
She pouted. "By the way, this is my like, second time playing. Soo..." @shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
( xD sorry, autocorrect)
Ayen softly kissed her "tell me, my love, what would you have me do?" he asked lovingly staring into her eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sighed "That's gonna have to wait....You can all sense it right? The Demon's" He said as a bunch of Demon's leaped through the windows "It's showtime!"
xoloveox said:
She pouted. "By the way, this is my like, second time playing. Soo..." @shortyshot8
Tyler's body glowed and he generated a aura that prevented demons from coming near them. He continued to play video games, not paying any attention to the demons.

shortyshot8 said:
She heard that and threw the controler down, running behind her bed. The last time this happened, she got scared shitless. Hopefully the demons wouldnt see her this time.

Tyler's body glowed and he generated a aura that prevented demons from coming near them. He continued to play video games, not paying any attention to the demons.
Nero frowned "Oh come on now they are worthless anyways" He said pulling out his Red Queen "Let's rock!" He said pulling the trigger on his sword making it glow red before he slashed the Demon's in half with a firey blaze

shortyshot8 said:
Nero frowned "Oh come on now they are worthless anyways" He said pulling out his Red Queen "Let's rock!" He said pulling the trigger on his sword making it glow red before he slashed the Demon's in half with a firey blaze
She stayed behind the bed, watching. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Tyler rolled his eyes. "I don't exactly like killing things." He

said.

@xoloveox

Celia nodded. "That's a good idea!" She said as they received their ice cream and Celia paid him. "So, where do you wanna sit?" She asked.
Autumn took her come and licked it,"Um....outside if that's okay." She said quietly as she began to walk towards the door.

xoloveox said:
She stayed behind the bed, watching. @TheRebelliousDragon
said.

@xoloveox
Nero smirked "Oh? That's too bad" He said before pulling out his Blue Rose "Shall we dance?" He said to the Demon's

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smirked "Oh? That's too bad" He said before pulling out his Blue Rose "Shall we dance?" He said to the Demon's
said.

@xoloveox
She stayedbehind the bed, trembling out of fear.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked before hugging her back "It's good....To be home" He said softly
Riley held on. "I missed you so much, I knew I would see you again, I knew it" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen softly kissed her "tell me, my love, what would you have me do?" he asked lovingly staring into her eyes.
"What would I have you do?" She asks humming at the thought before blushing

WeirdPrincess said:
"You sound like you're saying he has a cute butt! Not that he is a cute butt." Yoshino said, laughing again at what Minako said."Though it wouldn't be wrong....he does have a cute butt." She whispered to herself.
Kaz sighed, "Why am I always a butt? I never do anything. Besides, what the heck is a cute butt? That also sounds weird."

Minako looked up at, Yoshino and smirked, "I heard that. Fairy hearing is better than you think."

Yuzu tapped him on the back, smiling. "Yeah... I got here a long time ago." She said, laughing a bit. "At least your here now!"
Clover jumps and turns around. "Holy crap you scared me!" He chuckles and pokes her. "So what game do you want to play?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Hayate shook his head, "Why lie? I am not an interesting person. I barely do much, because I'm always away, 'working'."

Nonalaka said:
She nodded lightly "I suppose.." she turned and looked at him before smiling "You dont ask people their private thoughts! Nah I'm kidding..." she shrugged "Nothing in particular, just thinking about what else I could have been up to instead of being bored studying" she chuckled.
"Private thoughts? Pfft. Oh you were bored? Hm..." Han was quiet for a moment, thinking about something before he spoke again, "Yeah, I got nothing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back