• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I live with, Minako. You should be able to take a guess... We did meet a few people though. That includes you." Kaz said. "Then after like my first week here, I went to the beach and got hit in the face with a snowball. Then a a few days after, we went to the amusement park and I stayed at your house and now we're here...."

Minako smiled, "That's about it! Kaz the Cute Butt here has been around the school lately, he just never slept in his own dorm yet."
"You haven't slept in your own dorm? Where have you been going to sleep these past few days then?" Yoshino asked curiously before she chuckled when hearing him get hit in the face with a snowball."I wonder who did that? Must have been someone with really good aim, I'm sure there sorry though. For hitting you in the face with a snowball."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla rolled her eyes and giggled, moving back as he swatted his hands around "Alright, Alright" she said as she stood up and brushed herself off, fixing her hair a bit "I'll leave you alone then" she said with a smile.
Kaname stiffled a yawn as she spoke, himself just barely hearing her. With his hands back at his sides, Kaname's head nodded off against the wall as he went back to his silent state, now unaware of his surroundings as he slept.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded lightly "So...as an angel...what exactly is your job?"
"I work for the gods.... Or anyone in need. Mainly with the dead though." Han said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You haven't slept in your own dorm? Where have you been going to sleep these past few days then?" Yoshino asked curiously before she chuckled when hearing him get hit in the face with a snowball."I wonder who did that? Must have been someone with really good aim, I'm sure there sorry though. For hitting you in the face with a snowball."
Kaz smiled, "Of course you're sorry. You can't hit a face like mine without being sorry!" He said jokingly. "Where I've slept?" He then had a flashback of where last slept.

tumblr_miqrcqLCVq1r79t1go1_500.gif

"Not under a tree, that's for sure."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''obviously...damn...i shouldve joined that tournament with that Himeragi..''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmm, is there no other tournaments starting up anywhere? You could enter the next?"

Al stood on the rooftop "Hmm.......I haven't seen most of them in a while" He said to himself

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

(Still there)

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm, is there no other tournaments starting up anywhere? You could enter the next?"
''yea but....agh..il just stay home i guess. i just wanna sleep really''

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Of course you're sorry. You can't hit a face like mine without being sorry!" He said jokingly. "Where I've slept?" He then had a flashback of where last slept.
tumblr_miqrcqLCVq1r79t1go1_500.gif

"Not under a tree, that's for sure."
"Mhm....sure you haven't." Yoshino said, chuckling softly."You're to cute to hit that's for sure. I'll make sure to aim snowballs at someone else, rather then you." She stated as she looked around the park, spotting a swing set."Let's go on the swings. I've always liked those."

((Mmk...! @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 ))

Kat looked over at Tyler, who was still sleeping. Then she looked back at The boy who hadnt drifted off yet. "You wont be Able to sleep? And why is that?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus knocked on the door "Hello?" He called out
"just a minute" Sam called out before walking to the door and opening it her eyes widen "Marcus?" She says before looking at Riley. Riley smiled. "I momma" she says smiling before getting out of Marcus's arms and walking inside with minx

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood on the rooftop "Hmm.......I haven't seen most of them in a while" He said to himself
@WeirdPrincess

(Still there)
Nora threw a pebble at his head as she floated above him, causing her to snicker."What are you talking about?"

xoloveox said:
((Mmk...! @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 ))
Kat looked over at Tyler, who was still sleeping. Then she looked back at The boy who hadnt drifted off yet. "You wont be Able to sleep? And why is that?"
Nero sighed "Nightmares" He said quietly as he stared at her

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname stiffled a yawn as she spoke, himself just barely hearing her. With his hands back at his sides, Kaname's head nodded off against the wall as he went back to his silent state, now unaware of his surroundings as he slept.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla proceeded to make her way into the living room, smiling at the now sleeping Kaname, as she left her room. She sat on one of the chairs and stared out the window, reviewing on how her life has changed in such a short space of time, for the better in her opinion, life was now so much more interesting lately, she smiled happily to herself as she continued to look out the window.

Mayyflower said:
"just a minute" Sam called out before walking to the door and opening it her eyes widen "Marcus?" She says before looking at Riley. Riley smiled. "I momma" she says smiling before getting out of Marcus's arms and walking inside with minx
Marcus smirked "Hey!" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora threw a pebble at his head as she floated above him, causing her to snicker."What are you talking about?"
Al rubbed his head "That's just mean.....And I was talking about my friends such as you"

Shiroe Kurona] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] freh characters?)
(( Which ones do you want?

Winter

Celia

Ulqui

Weiss

Karito

Neko fyi Neko and Karito come together as a package. You can't have one without the other ))

shortyshot8 said:

Al rubbed his head "That's just mean.....And I was talking about my friends such as you"
Sam moved over so he could come inside. "Hey" she says smiling.

Roman said:
"I work for the gods.... Or anyone in need. Mainly with the dead though." Han said.
"So you protect them? Or do you just do what they ask?" She asked as she fixed some hair from her face "Or am I completely wrong" she said with a chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:

Nora put a hand over her heart,"Aww! I'm a friend, that just makes me feel all warm a fuzzy inside." She said sarcastically as she landed on the ground next to him."Sorry about hitting you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back