• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "So.....Who have you been feeding on while I was gone?"
Sam blushed. "I haven't fed off of anything, the goddess part of me is keeping me alive" she sighs

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right I get it now" she said nodding "Sorry if I'm asking too many questions by the way"
Han chuckled, "It's okay. You're just curious is all. I wouldn't blame you though, angels are interesting people."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright then. lets go home''

[/QUOTE]
Amara stood up and stretched "okay~~"

Roman said:
"Yep. All the time. That way we can cuddle all we want." Kaz said, taking a seat on a swing. "Sounds like a plan if you ask me, plus it would be fun for the both of us."
Yoshino blushed even more as she took the swing next to him, kicking her legs back and forth to swing."I-I mean...sure why not. But it's basically like moving in with me..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "Nah it's fine" He said happily

(Wanna talk to Jackie?)
"Oh...well okay then. How have you been lately?" Nora asked as she tilted her body forward and turned her head to look at him.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "It's okay. You're just curious is all. I wouldn't blame you though, angels are interesting people."
She smiled "Ah, good, its another bad habit I have along with rambling" she said with a chuckle as she rubbed the back of her neck with her hand "I just wanted to know more about you is all"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi got up and stretched as well as she placed the money on the table paying for the food*

[/QUOTE]
"Shall we get going then?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed even more as she took the swing next to him, kicking her legs back and forth to swing."I-I mean...sure why not. But it's basically like moving in with me..."
Kaz chuckled, "Cool, that way we can both take care of fish-baby." He said swinging back and forth. "I can't wait. This is gonna be fun." He said smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled at him. "Very" she says happily
Ayen saw that the ground was getting close and grabbed Amaya as he made a torrent of air rush up to slow them down as they reached the ground, after a few seconds they were back on the ground "the ground is nice, but i love the rush of the sky." he said semi-sadly

(sorry for late reply, had family over for dinner.)

Nonalaka said:
She smiled "Ah, good, its another bad habit I have along with rambling" she said with a chuckle as she rubbed the back of her neck with her hand "I just wanted to know more about you is all"

''yeah''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen saw that the ground was getting close and grabbed Amaya as he made a torrent of air rush up to slow them down as they reached the ground, after a few seconds they were back on the ground "the ground is nice, but i love the rush of the sky." he said semi-sadly
(sorry for late reply, had family over for dinner.)
Amaya laughed at little. "That was awesome" she says happily as she hugged him happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded and lifted her shopping bag as they began walking, leaving the mall.

Nonalaka said:

"That honestly makes me smile. I Was never really the interesting type to a lot of people when I was younger. You're actually the first person in a while to ask about me like that." Han said, taking a sip of juice from a juice box he had

tumblr_mksaw660HH1s0rs3fo4_250.gif

"In a way, I feel I should thank you."

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "I haven't fed off of anything, the goddess part of me is keeping me alive" she sighs
Marcus nodded "That's good" He said happily "But is it painful? Or anything like that?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...well okay then. How have you been lately?" Nora asked as she tilted her body forward and turned her head to look at him.
Al smiled "I've been actually in a really good mood!" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded and lifted her shopping bag as they began walking, leaving the mall.
*Natsumi followed Amara. When They were outside of the mall, as they have a sight on the parking garage, Natsumi dead stopped while her head was turned looking at something*

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Uhh,Sorry I'm feeding my superpower knowledge so i need a break)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh...Okay xD )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya laughed at little. "That was awesome" she says happily as she hugged him happily
Ayen nodded "and the faster you learn, the sooner you can do that on your own." he says cheerfully while scratching his head.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Cool, that way we can both take care of fish-baby." He said swinging back and forth. "I can't wait. This is gonna be fun." He said smiling.
Yoshino continued to look at him as she swung before she smiled and looked straight ahead."Yeah...it'll be cool. You have to help me around the house though, that's my only

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino continued to look at him as she swung before she smiled and looked straight ahead."Yeah...it'll be cool. You have to help me around the house though, that's my only
"Only rule? You got it... Babe?" Kaz said, hesitantly. "Minako told me to say that, I don't know why."

Minako sighed and put her face in the palm if her hand. "I really need to find those wizards so they restore this guy...."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "That's good" He said happily "But is it painful? Or anything like that?"

Al smiled "I've been actually in a really good mood!" He said happily
Nora smiled at him,"That's good...I'm glad." She said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back