• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Annoyed" she says petting the owl
Ayen sighed "that's a start, now i want you to familiarize your self with the way it sense different things." he said as he put his wooden bracelet on.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''that...must be her........we cant show Yuki or Shira that we found their future child...actually...we can if we wanted to but...its preferable to just send her back to her time''
''yuki....shira.....mommy...mama...you know them..''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded in agreement before turning back to the girl "Were going to try send you home okay hun?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "that's a start, now i want you to familiarize your self with the way it sense different things." he said as he put his wooden bracelet on.
Amaya nodded. "Okay" she says focusing on it. "Okay it's familiarized" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Okay" she says focusing on it. "Okay it's familiarized" she says softly
Ayen smirked "okay, now see as the owl does, or ear as the owl does." he said as his eyes changed to that of an owls.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*The girl slowly nods*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked to Natsumi "you know how to do that ....right?

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Making something" He said happily

Nero placed a finger under her chin a smirk on his face as he stared her in the eyes
Riley nodded. "Okay" she says smiling. Sam came out 10 minutes later with a plate of spaghetti. "Dinners ready." She calls out. "You hungry Marcus?" She asks as Riley runs to the table and sits down

xoloveox said:
"D-dont be! I-I uhm... Liked it..."
Nero looked up at her "Re-Really?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded. "Okay" she says smiling. Sam came out 10 minutes later with a plate of spaghetti. "Dinners ready." She calls out. "You hungry Marcus?" She asks as Riley runs to the table and sits down
Marcus sighed "I can't eat" He said with a shrug

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked to Natsumi "you know how to do that ....right?
''actually...no...Yuki and Kikuri are the ones who can do it but....Yuki is probably having quote fun Shira at the moment and Kikuri i dunno where she is at...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''actually...no...Yuki and Kikuri are the ones who can do it but....Yuki is probably having quote fun Shira at the moment and Kikuri i dunno where she is at...''

[/QUOTE]
"Well it'd be best if we didn't tell yuki anyways....I guess we gotta start searching for Kikuri then" she turned to the girl offering a hand "we need to find a friend who can help you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back