• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Well it'd be best if we didn't tell yuki anyways....I guess we gotta start searching for Kikuri then" she turned to the girl offering a hand "we need to find a friend who can help you okay?"
''wait i thought of a person...the goddess of Time and Space''

''.....violetta......''

''oh, cool you know her''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and does what she's told.
Ayen moved without a sound and stopped next to Amaya "so tell me, how is an owls sight different form your own?" he said sitting next to her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''wait i thought of a person...the goddess of Time and Space''
''.....violetta......''

''oh, cool you know her''

[/QUOTE]
"Well, yes she could also help" she said with a nod

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked up at her "Re-Really?" He asked

Marcus sighed "I can't eat" He said with a shrug
Sam nodded. "Okay" she says confused Riley smiled as she ate her spaghetti Sam walked out and sat on the other couch. "I'm worn out" she says with a chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
"You don't need to promise me anything, promises get broken" she huffs and pokes her drink.
William frowned "Hey....What's wrong?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Okay" she says confused Riley smiled as she ate her spaghetti Sam walked out and sat on the other couch. "I'm worn out" she says with a chuckle
Marcus rolled his eyes "Can't blame you" He said jokingly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen moved without a sound and stopped next to Amaya "so tell me, how is an owls sight different form your own?" he said sitting next to her.
Amaya kept her eyes closed. "Well, an owl can see a far distance and I can't" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her placing a hand on her shoulder "You okay?"
Nora looked over at Al and gave him a small smile,"Yeah...I'm fine. Thanks for asking, but nothing is wrong."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kept her eyes closed. "Well, an owl can see a far distance and I can't" she says smiling
Ayen chuckled "now image seeing as an owl does, the way that owl does, then open your eye." he said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back