• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "God.....You are the best friend I could ever have"
"Damn right.. without me most of my friends would have given up and killed themselves" she said and finished her drink.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen placed his hand on her shoulder "is anything different, you should we move on to a different subject?" he asked lovingly.
Amaya nodded. "It is different, I can see very far, I don't like it" she admits

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...crap we never asked her name so we could suggest a name''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Ahhh shoot...oh well"

Kaori stirred awake, seeing Tobi sleeping next to her. She tiredly blinked, forgetting where she was for a second or what was going on.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus leaned over "Jeez" He said jokingly
Riley smiled and kissed his cheek. "Night daddy, I love you" she says hugging him one last time before walking to her room.

Lumina said:
Kaori stirred awake, seeing Tobi sleeping next to her. She tiredly blinked, forgetting where she was for a second or what was going on.
@shortyshot8
Tobi's eyes slowly opened "Hey" He said

LunaCrosby said:
"Damn right.. without me most of my friends would have given up and killed themselves" she said and finished her drink.
William laughed a little "Yeah" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled and kissed his cheek. "Night daddy, I love you" she says hugging him one last time before walking to her room.
Marcus smiled "I love you too" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Nymph chuckled. "Well I don't know where else to go, I'm pretty new here still" she admits
Aion nodded.

"Ahh. I get it. I mean there's lot of rooms around the school, there's a music room, uhm..."

She touched a finger to her chin, thinking. To be honest she mostly really ever stayed around the courtyard.

Roman said:
"How am I supposed to watch you? I have my own life ya know. I have a job, my girlfriend is possibly pregnant, and I'm supposed to be getting married soon. I don't know if I wanna add another responsibility on my list. Besides, you're old enough to watch yourself." Hayate said, as he finally closed his comic, putting it away only to grab another.
"You don't get it... The person Im hiding from... Hes not just a regular vampire... He's a original one but a hybrid... I KNOW what he's capable of... You dont... And his family is even worse... I regret meeting him but his brother... His brother I don't regret meeting."

shortyshot8 said:

Sam came out and yawned. "Yea Ima call it a night" she says as she came into the living room

Lumina said:
Aion nodded.
"Ahh. I get it. I mean there's lot of rooms around the school, there's a music room, uhm..."

She touched a finger to her chin, thinking. To be honest she mostly really ever stayed around the courtyard.
Nymph chuckled. "Yea" she says smiling

Dakota was curled up in her normal spot in the courtyard with a book on her lap as always except it was closed, she couldn't read, she had no desire to, she instead sat with her head hung low as she took flowers and pulled the petals off them.

@anyone uvu

shortyshot8 said:

"But like I said.. don't worry about what people say about you.. what really matters is what you think of yourself and if your happy with the way you are" she said and ordered her.... 20th drink maybe?

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "It is different, I can see very far, I don't like it" she admits
Ayen smirked "well, there's one thing down, how 'bout you try to call something... bigger this time? maybe a predator like a mountain lion or a bear? or if you think you can separate it from its pack, a wolf?" he said calmly while patting her head "oh, and stop focusing on the owl's sense to return to your normal sight." he said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam came out and yawned. "Yea Ima call it a night" she says as she came into the living room

Nymph chuckled. "Yea" she says smiling
Marcus smiled "Alright" He said standing up "I will follow you my love" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...well lets get to the car''

[/QUOTE]
"Okay!" Amara skipped over to the car.

LunaCrosby said:
"But like I said.. don't worry about what people say about you.. what really matters is what you think of yourself and if your happy with the way you are" she said and ordered her.... 20th drink maybe?
William smiled "Ye-Yeah" He said almost falling over "Oh boy...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you can drive right?''
*She said as she got in the passenger seat*

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded "Surprisingly well" she chuckled as she hopped into the drivers seat and started the car.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Surprisingly well" she chuckled as she hopped into the drivers seat and started the car.
''alright...il go nap right here..''

*She said as she drifted off to sleep*

shortyshot8 said:

Kaori blinked, recognizing Tobi's voice.

"Oh... hey."

She blinked, still trying to wake up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...il go nap right here..''
*She said as she drifted off to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Amara rolled her eyes and chuckled "Alright" she said as she began to drive home.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her with concern in his eyes "Hey.....Why are you acting like this? What I remember is the fun loving Nora not this thing right now"
"Gee thanks! That makes me feel so much better." Nora said sarcastically as she orders a bottle of tequila."That Nora you knew died....she died a while ago. She was through with being hurt and putting up with bullshit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back