• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam came out and yawned. "Yea Ima call it a night" she says as she came into the living room

Nymph chuckled. "Yea" she says smiling
Aion chuckled a bit.

"Eheh, sorry, I guess I'm still pretty new. The fountain is cool though."

Internally Aion was slapping herself for being so awkward.

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi sat up "Man....." He said to himself
Kaori sat up, looking at Tobi. She still couldn't believe he was actually here.

"...what?"

She asked, almost in a monotone voice.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Gee thanks! That makes me feel so much better." Nora said sarcastically as she orders a bottle of tequila."That Nora you knew died....she died a while ago. She was through with being hurt and putting up with bullshit."
Al frowned more "Stupid" He muttered "You can't expect me to believe that you hate me now can you?"

Lumina said:
Aion chuckled a bit.
"Eheh, sorry, I guess I'm still pretty new. The fountain is cool though."

Internally Aion was slapping herself for being so awkward.

Kaori sat up, looking at Tobi. She still couldn't believe he was actually here.

"...what?"

She asked, almost in a monotone voice.
Tobi sighed "Just.....Waking up...Being weird like usual" He said jokingly

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"You don't get it... The person Im hiding from... Hes not just a regular vampire... He's a original one but a hybrid... I KNOW what he's capable of... You dont... And his family is even worse... I regret meeting him but his brother... His brother I don't regret meeting."
Hayate sighed, "I can't help with your problem, because I have my own. Also, after tonight, be ready to leave. I am.not keeping you around."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Alright" He said standing up "I will follow you my love" He said softly
Sam smiled as she walked down the hall. "Okay then, follow me then" she says happily

LunaCrosby said:
"At least I can handle my drinks" she mumbled and looked at him "do you need help?" She asks and begins drinking again.
William shook his head "No....I'm fine" He said

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled as she walked down the hall. "Okay then, follow me then" she says happily
Marcus smiled and followed her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "well, there's one thing down, how 'bout you try to call something... bigger this time? maybe a predator like a mountain lion or a bear? or if you think you can separate it from its pack, a wolf?" he said calmly while patting her head "oh, and stop focusing on the owl's sense to return to your normal sight." he said softly.
Amaya laughed with a slight snort. "A wolf?! Yea right, I don't mess with dogs" she says smiling "but I'll try" she says closing her eyes and looks around until she finds a mountain lion and gets it to come over.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned more "Stupid" He muttered "You can't expect me to believe that you hate me now can you?"

"What's so stupid about it?" Nora asked as she glanced at him.

shortyshot8 said:

"You don't look fi-" she said as she stood up, stumbling a bit "you don't look fine" she repeats herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What's so stupid about it?" Nora asked as she glanced at him.
Al sighed "Fine.....If you really hate me then you will take this chance" He said handing her a knife "Go on...If you really hate me then stab me"

shortyshot8 said:

Kaori nodded, sitting upright, looking at Tobi.

"I see. Where are we anyways?"

She looked around, having passed out before they got here.

LunaCrosby said:
"You don't look fi-" she said as she stood up, stumbling a bit "you don't look fine" she repeats herself.
William blinked a bit "Well...." He looked at her "I think anyways"

Lumina said:
Kaori nodded, sitting upright, looking at Tobi.
"I see. Where are we anyways?"

She looked around, having passed out before they got here.
Tobi sighed "We are in my time-space dimension" He said honestly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya laughed with a slight snort. "A wolf?! Yea right, I don't mess with dogs" she says smiling "but I'll try" she says closing her eyes and looks around until she finds a mountain lion and gets it to come over.
Ayen grinned happily "good, now i want you too go into your cat form and seek out the similarity and differences between you and it, then tell me a few." he said rubbing her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Fine.....If you really hate me then you will take this chance" He said handing her a knife "Go on...If you really hate me then stab me"
Nora looked down at the knife before looking back up at Al,"I'm not stabbing you. That's ridiculous!" She exclaimed as she handed the knife back to him.

Nonalaka said:
"Really, well at least i know im not a bore" she chuckled lightly as she looked around at the sudden change of surroundings.
Han sat down and motioned for her to come over. "Yeah, you aren't a bore. You're alright in my book." He said jokingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked down at the knife before looking back up at Al,"I'm not stabbing you. That's ridiculous!" She exclaimed as she handed the knife back to him.
Al sighed "So.......You mean to tell me once more that you hate me?" He asked getting pissed off

shortyshot8 said:

Sam and Marcus arrived to the room and Sam went to the closet and grabbed out pajamas and changed into them. "Well this is the master bedroom" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:

"I can teleport you home.. boom snap your home without a problem" she says.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla proceeded to make her way into the living room, smiling at the now sleeping Kaname, as she left her room. She sat on one of the chairs and stared out the window, reviewing on how her life has changed in such a short space of time, for the better in her opinion, life was now so much more interesting lately, she smiled happily to herself as she continued to look out the window.
( xD What should I say?)

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "So.......You mean to tell me once more that you hate me?" He asked getting pissed off
"I never said I hated you! For fucks sake!" Nora threw her hands up in the air before she grabbed her drink and downed half of it.

Mayyflower said:
Sam and Marcus arrived to the room and Sam went to the closet and grabbed out pajamas and changed into them. "Well this is the master bedroom" she says smiling
Marcus smiled before plopping face first into the bed "Man.....I'm tired"

shortyshot8 said:

Kaori thought a moment, then nodded.

"I'm guessing it has something to do with that eye thing of yours, right?"

She looked at Tobi.

LunaCrosby said:
"I can teleport you home.. boom snap your home without a problem" she says.
William sighed "I'm not sure I want to go to my home tonight" He said quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I never said I hated you! For fucks sake!" Nora threw her hands up in the air before she grabbed her drink and downed half of it.
Al sighed "God.......Why did I ever leave you?" He asked himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back